- Around 7 years of experience in product development using Java 11, Spring Boot, Micro Services, JPA and RESTFul Web Services.
- Strong working experience in Java 8 (functional programming), Spring framework, Spring web flux reactive framework, Microservice’s ecosystem design and implementation using Spring Boot 2, as well as Rest Web Services.
- Working Experience in a Containerized Environment using Docker and Kubernetes in the Azure platform.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, analysis, design, documentation, testing, integration and implementation of Distributed Multi - tiered and Large-Scale Enterprise applications.
- Significant expertise with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodology for application development.
- Worked on Java8 technologies such as refactoring, lambda, functional interfaces, streams, parallel processing, and aggregations using a new library.
- Good experience in AWS CloudWatch to monitor application resources such as ECS, EKS, EC2, RDS and Dynamo schedules DB, to set alerts for notifications, also to monitor system operation logs.
- Good knowledge in Node.js frameworks and tools like Express, Restify Gulp, and Grunt also used Commander modules to develop internal CLI applications.
- Implemented the microservices architecture using spring Boot and user interface designed using Angular components, directives, filters, services, and router modules.
- Good knowledge in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J and Splunk and Application performance tool like Dynatrace.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services using SOAP, RESTful design development and deployment using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, RESTful, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY, Spring.
- Experience in working server side development skills using Apache and have strong skills in database connectivity (Data Source) with multiple databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2 and NoSQL like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experienced in writing End to End tests, Unit & Integration testing using Junit, Jest, Cypress, Karma, Camel, Jenkins, Jasmine and Mockito.
- Strong skills on Splunk Log Management Creating dashboards reports, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users.
- Strong Communication, Team player, Managerial, Planning skills and Organizing with the ability to meet the deadlines effectively.
- Experience in Cloud Computing Platforms like AWS Server for building, deploying and managing applications and services.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using Junit framework
- Hands-on experience with reporting tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work alongside support teams and the java community to define and refine new functionalities.
- Experience in developing applications over Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented team player with strong analytical, debugging skills. Diversified knowledge and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JMS, Java Security, Collections
Tools: & Framework Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data (JPA), Hibernate, Struts, ANT, Maven, Apache ActiveMQ
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2
Architecture: SOA, Micro services
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g, DB2, SQL server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes
Testing: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito, Cucumber
Version control: CVS, GitHub, Bitbucket
Build Tools: Maven 3.5.4, Gradle 3.4.1, Ant, Log4J
Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential | GA
- Designed and developed application based on SpringMVC design pattern.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Developed the RESTful Webservices using JAX-RS for all CURD operations.
- Developed reusable components with Angular.JS custom directives.
- Used Dependency Injection from AngularJS factories and services.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Developed various triggers, functions, procedures, views in MySQL database.
- Performed unit testing by using Junit testing tool and debugged using Jasmine.
- Followed agile methodology for development process. Involved in preparing document at each stage of the project.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model.
- InvolvedincreatingtheHibernatePOJOObjectsandmappedusingHibernate Annotations.
- Writing service methods,SQL queries and PL/SQL using TOAD to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Version Control was mandated through SVN.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat server.
- Developed ANT script to build the application.
- Implemented the REST architecture using Apache CXF framework using JSON as a message format.
- Established database connectivity to Oracle10g.
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton and Factory to improve the coding standards, code reuse, and performance of the application by use of (Business Delegate, View Helper, DAO, Value Object).
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebSphere to deploy the applications.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time. Information and helped to clear ambiguity in the requirements document.
- Setup Continuous Integration with Jenkins and make use of the wide range of plugins available to setup smooth developer-friendly workflows.
- Created various Maven scripts to create multiple deployment profiles and deploy the WAS application server.
- Participated in code reviews, testing of the functionalities that are developed.
- Enhancing the existing project and making the application more robust serve an increasing number of centers and requests.
- I was scaling the application horizontally like node expansion and vertical scaling on Oracle Database. Code refactoring, implemented static cache on the application side, avoid frequent database calls, optimized database queries by rewriting business logic, and implemented table indexes for donor appointments table.
- Migrating from SVN to Azure DevOps Git f all the repo's like Biolifeplasama, CSM, DPS.
- Implementing Search Engine Optimization changes and URI rewrite angular js application.
- Used 301 and 302 redirects on the website.
- Working experience with Node environment using Node JS, NPM, Grunt JS, Bower.
- Developed Restful Webservices using spring framework to CREATE, DELETE, and UPDATE the Donor Appointments.
- We implemented Service mesh as part of the microservice design using Istio and Envoy as part of the application migration strategy project. Used SpringBoot for Creating API's and Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Involved application deployment meeting as a technical person from the DEV team and guided the platform Team.
- I have converted SOAP calls to Restful API external Wirecard system.
- Migrating JDK 6 to 8 used new features in Date API in scheduling Logic, which helped void a lot of boilerplate coding and used other features like Streams, Functional interfaces, etc.
- I have supported production for the application 24/7.
- Provided documentation for exiting the business rules.
- Fixed bugs in other projects Like Donor Payment System, Calibration Maintenance System.
- Involved in the Integration Testing and Bug fixing.
- Utilized various connectors such as AJAX, FTP, HTTP, VM, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, Database, NetSuite in MuleESB.
- Worked on SMTP, FTP and SFTP protocols. Worked on Flat Files, XMLs, JSON in Mule ESB.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Assisted the Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Created a rich client using Ajax to pull the data from the database.
- Working on creating batch jobs using Autosys as the job scheduler and technologies like SQL Invoker, UNIX shell scripting and core java.
- Experienced in writing and debugging shell scripts.
- Documented Scheduling logic flow in Veeva documents per future resource training purpose.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential |Bedford, MA
- Analyze the requirements and design the tables.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as getting Pre-Qualified Offer details from Trans Union, Getting property valuation information from third party vendor Zillow.
- REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, AOP frameworks etc.
- Implemented Java1.5 Collections Framework.
- Involved in writing JPA entities.
- Used Hibernate as persistence provider.
- Involved in Integration ofSpring ORMwithHibernate.
- Developed Data Access layer usingHibernate.
- Involved in writing JPANamed Queries, SQL Queriesto fetch data from DB2 database.
- Involved in consuming, producingSOAPbased web services usingJAX-WS.
- Involved in consuming, producingRestfulweb services usingJAX-RS.
- Involved in Integration of 3rd party systems like ZILLOW, EXACT TARGET, TRANS UNION, CRIF using JAX-WS web services.
- Used Jackson for converting the JSON to POJO/Java object conversion, -Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Produced and consumed restful web services using spring MVC and spring boot.
- Worked on spring boot, Spring Restful template to develop application level Micro Services.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Worked on design, development, code reviews implementation and testing, in close coordination with the members of team.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Installed and configured the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in deploying Auto Lending Solution to IBM WAS server
- Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the spring application frameworks IOC container
- Implemented spring framework bean factory & application context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Created hibernate data mapping, data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed hibernate HQL queries and hibernate DAO implementation for database connectivity.
- Implemented application database objects Stored Procedures and Views using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database.
- Created User defined exception classes using Java.
- Used Maven toolfor building and deploying the Web applications.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application messages
- Wrote project-built script by using Maven and used SVN for version control.
- Prepare Functional Requirement Specification and done coding, bug fixing and support.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Interacted with SMEs to capture the Business needs for referrals process.
- Presentation Layer is created using HTML, JSP, Apache Jena and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Created Action classes including dynamic action and dispatch actions to execute the relevant helper classes to execute the business logic.
- Developed DAO’s (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database
- Worked on the struts tiles to dynamic generate the JSP page and to create reusable JSP’s to maintain uniform view across all the web pages.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle.
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat as web server.