- Experience in working withObject Oriented Programming(OOP) Concepts such as Polymorphism,Inheritance,Abstraction,Encapsulation and Web Services SOAP(Simple Object Access Protocol), Microservices RESTful/REST (Representational state transfer), Web services components.
- Experience in creating the API’s using Spring boot framework.
- Hands - on experience working withSDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies such asAgile/ScrumandWaterfallmethodologies
- Proficient in writing test cases for unit testing on JUnit and cucumber test cases.
- Strong working Experience in using source code/version control systems/Tools such asCVS, SVN and GIT.
- Expertise in web services technologies such as SOAP, Restful.
- Strong working exposure on building and deploying tools -Maven, Gradle and Jenkins build.
- Extensive experience on Application Servers including WebLogic 10.3/9.x/8.1, WebSphere MQ and Web servers like Apache Tomcat 5.x etc.
- Experience in core java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, exception handling and synchronization, aggregations.
- Experience in using the JIRAtool forbug tracking, issue tracking,andproject managementandJenkinstools forcontinuous integrationin testing. Good expertise in working withRestful Web Services.
- Experience in using IntelliJ, MyEclipse for developing applications, building them using Maven, Gradle.
- Experience withDockercontainers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI'sto createDocker Images/ containersimages, tagging, pushing images,integration ofSpring boot.
- Experience in database development MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MongoDB and Elastic Search and database connectivity, JDBC, created SQL, PL/SQL statements for the effective retrieval and storage of data from the database.
- Experience in writing queries using joins, stored procedures & triggers for MySQL.
- Experience in creative and effective front-end development using JSP, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, XML, angular JS, React JS.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications using Application/Web servers like Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Kafka, WebLogic, Glassfish and IBM Web Sphere.
- Strong working experience in the Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like PostgreSQL, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL lite, MS Access…etc.
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing J2EE applications using MVC Patterns, Framework, Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XML, JSON and CSS.
- Wrote and maintained scripts in Maven to create JAR, WAR artifacts and other build automation tasks. knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and UML artifacts modelling.
- Expertise in developing UML Activity diagrams, Flow chart, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and User diagrams.
- Experience in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection/convention over configuration features in various modules of Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, web MVC, Hibernate)
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communicational skills.
- Coordinating with the Quality Assurance team and resolving the QA defects.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills. Strong independent learning ability, easily adaptable to different development environments. Self-motivated and effective team player.
Languages: JAVA JDK, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: Maven, Docker, and Jenkins.
Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Git Bash
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Web Services
Methodologies: Agile Methodology
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MongoDB, Elastic Search
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, AWS, Graph QL
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Visual Studio, Postman, Mongo Compass
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Log4j and JIRA, Swagger, Postman
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix & MAC OS
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Extensively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements analysis, design and implementation in agile environment
- Following agile methodology includes two weekly sprints.
- Create unit test cases and execute test cases using Groovy, Mockito.
- Used Apache Commons Database Connection Profile to connect MySQL DB and using NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Mongo Compass.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project, including design, development and testing.
- Used IntelliJ as the IDE and used features for debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with MySQL DBMS.
- Involved in adding a Graph QL layer Development between UI and backend using React Js.
- Developed Single Page Application using React Js framework.
- Experienced in solving sonar Lint Issues.
- Exposure to continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Expertise in Automation, Web Application unit Testing and end to end(e2e) testing using testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Groovy.
Environment: Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring BOOT, Hibernate, Node JS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Mongo Compass, Log4j2, Jenkins, Gradle, Apache Tomcat, git, Jira, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Postman, MySQL Server, MySQL Workbench, Swagger, Source Tree, React Js, Graph QL.
Confidential, Richardson, Tx
- Agile software methodology for project development.
- Implemented various web services using REST services and deployed on TOMCAT server using document literal style web services.
- Used Apache Commons Database Connection Profile to connect MySQL DB and using NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Elastic Search, Mongo Compass.
- Using java 8, JIRA, Rest Api's, Spring Boot, Lombok and Microservices.
- Played a key role in project planning and implementation of project, assist in scope definition, estimation and tracking the projects.
- Manage and add to the external developer portal containing swagger-based testing interfaces.
- Create unit test cases and execute test cases using Junit.
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk MySQL Database for Read and Write operations.
- Setup Maven Profiles to connect DEV/QA/PROD.
- Assisted juniors in understanding the projects and environment and given knowledge transfer sessions.
- Focused primarily on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Used IntelliJ as the IDE and used features for debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with MySQL DBMS. Using aggregations in java to extractions Mongo dB data.
- Used Jenkins to build the application and created the jobs for DEV QA.
- Resolving performance issues in dev and prod environments.
- Providing support after continuous deployments in production environment.
- Experience in creating external plugins for an application. Using RabbitMQ to connect to external python plugins.
- Experience in using DockerContainers, createDocker Images/ containersimages, tagging, pushing images,integration ofSpring boot
- Knowledge on working and understanding of python plugins.
- Used Bit Bucket repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Participate in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Actively worked with Test Team to identify bugs in application.
- Extensively involved in identifying root cause for the application bugs.
- Experience in deploy the application to the AWS Server.
Environment: Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring BOOT, Hibernate, Node JS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Mongo Compass, elastic Search, Log4j2, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Bit Bucket, git, Jira, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Postman, MySQL Server, MySQL Workbench, Swagger, Source Tree.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for the development and design of four complete reports, accessible to various levels of spring architecture.
- Worked with Security Analysts Team to design and implement the level of security from business applications.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on Restful APIs.
- Consumed web services which were written using soap over xml. Also exposed all the Business process classes as web services using soap with XML.
- Developed service class interfaces which interact with the database to retrieve the merchant transaction data.
- Used micro services architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Refactored existing monolithic application to Micro services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Fundamental proficiency in AWS clouds computing platform and its dimensions of scalability.
- Created web services using Spring Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- UsedAWSdeployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers.
- Using Spring Boot for developing microservices, Soap to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding ourAWSinfrastructure usingAWS EC2, manage documents inS3, providing IAM access to s3 buckets.
- Used JSTL and implemented Custom Tag libraries for the JSP’s.
- Responsible for the development of “Download” module using which the users can download the thousands of transactions performed by that merchant in implementing Singleton and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Developed DAO classes for the persistent layer using JDBC SQL and HIBERNATE.
- Responsibility for integration with the other developed reports into the CBOS framework and streamlining the process-flow.
- Built SOA microservices architecture to support enterprise level application.
- Deployment of the WAR files using the ANT build tool.
- Worked on J2EE Infrastructure and Run time analyst to build different environments and to deploy external configuration files/ properties files.
- Performed Unit testing, Performance / Load testing using JUNIT.
- Used Multithreading concepts and concurrency.
- Used XML Spy to edit WSDL, XML, XSL and XSD related applications. Made use of oracle coherence cache to store the communication information between the front end service layers.
- Coordinated with the QA team to help develop their test-cases.
- Performed the maintenance in the existing e-Connections project.
Confidential, Overland Park, Kansas
Junior JAVA/JEE Developer
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile Test Driven Development methodology using Agile Development Software Tools.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code. Implemented Spring MVC architecture using Spring, JSP & Java beans to migrate from Struts Framework.
- Developed different modules using Java, Apache Camel, Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in development of services-based architecture utilizing open-source technologies like
- Hibernate ORM with JPA Annotations and Spring MVC Framework.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked on migrating Persistence layer from simple DAO to Spring/Hibernate.
- Developed web layer using Springs's framework and to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Designed and developed a RESTful APIs using Spring REST API.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Developed helper classes, delegate classes, value objects to access business tier and transfer the information from business layer to the presentation layer.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat Application Server.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle11g database.
- Designed and developed database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Responsible for coding, testing, and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries, also used JUnit for unit testing and Mockito for mock based testing.
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Used log4j with Splunk Logging for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Actively involved in code reviews and in bug fixing using JIRA as bug tracking tool.
- Involved in development of business domain concepts into use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams and implementation diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns such as Model-View-Controller, Session Facade, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Transfer Object and Composite View.
- Experience in development of integration tests using Spring Test, Test NG.
- Experience in web services (SOAP and REST) testing, web service performance testing, web service mock-based testing.
- Developed an Upload Form for the sales managers to upload Promotional images using J Query, HTML, CSS, and Scripts.
- In the backend used Spring MVC to validate and process requests, call required business service and return dynamic views to client.
- Consumed SOAP based web services with JAX-WS runtime environment.
- Produce SOAP based web services using JAX-WS with Spring integration environment.
- Used JQUERY features for form validations, AJAXification of the application, implement features as a light box.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery, Ajax.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams, and debugging production issues.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Experience in development unit tests with JUnit, Mockito, Spring Test API and other related technologies.
- Utilized Oracle 10g Database for all the data base transactions.
- Used Log4J to for log management.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used GIT for source Management.