- Software Engineer with 8+ years of experience specializing in Java Development and Java/J2EE frameworks.
- Extensive experience in application development, including requirement gathering and analysis, functional specifications, interface design, feature coding, and final integration and deployment.
- Significant expertise in modern technologies and tools such as Java EE, spring, spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, AWS.
- Proficient in working with web application'sUI testing frameworkssuch asKarma, Jasmine, and Protractor for Angular JS, Mocha and Chai for React JS and Backbone JS.
- Developed multipleAngular 4.0 componentswhich are compatible with latest versions oftypescript, Angular CLI.
- Strong experience in developingSingle Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Good understandingCore Java SE 8concepts likeStreams API, Time API, Functional Interfaces, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, and Lambda functions, Generics and Collection API.
- Good knowledge on working withRelational database ORM frameworks like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB).
- Expertise to interact withORM frameworkslikeHibernate, Spring Data, iBatis and JPA.
- Experience onNoSQL based ORM frameworkslikeMongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience in developingenterprise applicationsusingframeworkslikespring, Struts, Servlets, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Proficient in implementation ofspring frameworkslikeSpring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked onmicro services - based architecture usingSpring Boot interactingthroughREST API.
- Worked withWSDL in implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF Framework.
- Experience inmessaging queue serviceslikeIBM MQ. Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Worked on projects implementingRESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and configured using Swagger and WADL.
- Hands on experience withdesign patternslikeMVC, Business Object, Value Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Authenticated Users accessingRESTful services using OAuth 2.0, OID, OIDC and JWT (Jason Web token).
- UsedAWS Amazon web services EC2to run applications and workloads.
- UsedAWS Amazon web servicescloud formation templates andAMIto recreate instances
- Experience in usingLog4J, and Version Control usingGitLab, SVN, Git Hub, and Clear CaseandCVS.
- Proficient inSQL, PL/SQLdevelopedStored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packagesbesides writingDDL,DMLandTransactionqueries with development tools likeTOADandRapid SQL.
- Hands on experience inNode.JSbackend, using express to build the high concurrency, sync web server.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Junit, Log4J, Node-JS, Spring Boot, REST Web Services, SOAP, Spring Boot, Micro Services, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, REST API.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Session façade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
IDE’s & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, TOAD, Postman, SOAP-UI, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Firebug, Jira, Bitbucket, CICD.
Application Servers: WebSphere Application Server (WAS), JBoss.
Version Controls: SVN, Git-Hub.
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda).
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS.
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Built an ecommerce application in Java/J2EE using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end usingAngularJS.
- ImplementedMicro-Servicesbased Cloud Architecture usingSpring Boot.
- Created and ConfigureMicro services architectureforCDT Directoryproject and integrated withAngularJSapplication.
- Build Restful API web services usingNode JSandExpress JSand used a full complement ofExpress, Angular JS, NodeJS, and Mongo DBto store and present assessments.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application usingNode JSand Mongo DB.
- DevelopedRESTful Web ServiceswithJAX-RSusingSpring BootandMicro Services Architecture.
- Spring Batchis used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Designed and implemented application usingSpring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- UsedJava8features in developing the code likeLambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- UsedSpring Core annotationsforSpring Dependency Injection, Spring MVCforRest API’sandSpring Bootformicroservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications andREST APIsusing Spring Boot with embeddedTomcat.
- Used design patterns likeSingleton, Data Access Objects, FactoryandMVC patterns.
- DevelopedJAX RSandJerseyContainer for httpREST Callsandweb servicesusing all formats of data forTransmission likeJSON, XML, TEXT,and others.
- DevelopedRestfulWeb services for transmission of data inJSONformat.
- ExposedAPIsboth asRESTApigeePlatform.
- UsedJAVA 8featureslikeLambda Expressions, Parallel Streams,andfunctional interfaces.
- ImplementedCore Javaconcepts likeMultithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collectionswherever necessary in the application.
- ConvertedJAVAfiles toGroovy.
- Spring beanswere used for controlling the flow betweenUIandHibernate.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks usingJenkins, Docker.
- DevelopedAWS S3to copy project artifact intoS3bucket.
- Deployed the application onAmazon Web services (AWS)and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Responsible forContinuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)process implementation usingJenkinsalong withUNIXShell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deployingmicro servicesandlambda functionsusingJenkinsCIserver. Achieved Dependency injection by creatingspringservices, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI),springcontrollers andDAOsto wire objects of business classes.
- UsedMongoDBas data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- UsedEclipseas IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- UsedJIRAtool forIssue/bug tracking, monitoringof work assignment in the system
- Log4Jwas used to monitor the error logs and usedGITas version control tool
- Followed theMavenbuild life cycle to build the application and deployed intoWebSphereapplication server.
- FollowedAgileMethodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS,Azure, Micro Services, Mongo DB,Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services, APIGEE, MAVEN, WebSphere, RAD, JUnit, JMS, log4j, Mongo DB, REST Client, Jenkins, UNIX, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Jersey City NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Gathered client requirements and designed features and functionality for different modules.
- Prepared Business Use-Case Analysis based on different Data models.
- Develop design documents, user guides, maintenance documents, project documentation, and release documents.
- Integrated ServiceNow with third party applications using REST web services, WSDL, and transform maps.
- Developed aMicro Service Oriented applicationwithReact JSin the front end andSpring Boot services.
- Developed and implemented views usingHTML5, CSS3/LESS,Bootstrap 4.0,AJAX.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a singleISOMORPHIC responsive websitethat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users usingReact.js.
- Worked withReact JSto build Bootstrap components for responsive UI Objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented various screens for the front end usingReact.jsand used various predefined components fromNPM (Node Package Manager)andredux library.
- Used ReactRouterto create aSingle Page Application(SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implementedflux patternby usingredux frameworkas a core dependency.
- UsedRedux Framework architecture(likeReducers, Containers, Saga) for integrating the data with React-Native Application and created and usedReducersto modifyStoreState Tree.
- Pleasant Experience inReact.jsfor creating interactive UI'susing One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- InjectedAngular4built-in http service to custom services to communicate with backend with RESTful APIs and UsedPipesto format and sort data displayed in the templates.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using toolsMochaandChaito testReact JScomponents.
- Used the fundamentals ofJava 8like parallel streams and filters throughlambda expressionsto handle the searching.
- DevelopedRestfulweb services usingJAX-RSinJERSYto expose the data to spring module.
- Used completeannotation drivenapproach to develop the application usingSpring Bootand was also involved in setting up thespring bean profiling.
- Developed and deployedMicro Servicesbased applications usingSpring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in usingSpring Security Moduleby utilizing itsSite Minder, OAuth 2.0 Configuration, Open ID Connect for Enterprise Application Authentication and Authorizations.
- UsedSpring IOCfor specifying the dependencies of the objects using dependency injection.
- ImplementedORM frameworkssuch asSpring Data.
- UsedWADL(Web Application Description Language) for modeling the resources. Implemented transaction management in the application by applyingSpring AOPFramework.
- UsedHibernateas theObject-Relational Mapping (ORM)tool to access the persistent data.
- Worked withspring batchto convert xml files to data base records.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch includingMongo DB server (Mongoose Connector)setup andExpress JS server development.
- Used a highly durable messaging system calledApache Kafkafor asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Deployed and MonitoredMicro ServicesUsingPivotal Cloud Foundryand managed Domains and Routes with theCloud Foundry.
- Published message services usingSpring AMQP’s Rabbit Templateand subscribes to the messages on a POJO using Message Listener Adapter.
- Worked withJenkinsContinuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Creating, managing, and performing container-based deployments usingDocker imagescontaining Middleware and applications together.
- Deployed thedroolsrules as a service inJ2EEstack environment.
- Developed dynamic web pages usingHTML5, CSS3, and jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 (SASS)andAJAX.
- Worked withAngular JS Controllers,Directives,Services,andfiltersfor application functionality.
- Used manyAngular JS directiveswhich allow developing many custom and reusableHTMLfor data binding and behavior of components.
- UsedAngular JSto create views to hook up models to theDOM and synchronize datawith server as aSingle Page Applications.
- UsedBackbone JSto utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized Core Java concepts likeCollections, Multithreading,andException handlingto develop business components.
- UsedMultithreadingin programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed application onspring frameworkby utilizing its features likeSpring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- UsedSpring Corefor configuring and using thespring beansin the application.
- DevelopedRESTful servicesbased onSpring RESTusingJersey framework.
- Developed severalRESTful API web serviceswhich produces bothXMLandJSONto perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Documented theREST API’susingSwaggerAPI for briefing the services involved in the application.
- Involved in architecture, build and maintenance of highly available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Migrating an IBM Sterling File Gateway based on-premises legacy application to AWS using AWS CloudFormation.
- Automated the notification system for over 1 million file transfers toS3 using AWS Lambda functions.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins and GitLab.
- Usedspring frameworkwithHibernateto map toOracle databaseand mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- ImplementedODBCwhich is used for connecting to thedatabase Oracle.
- Provided support for all core web services technologies includingWeb Service Description language (WSDL).
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining, and deploying the application and used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code. Created test cases to test spring services using JUnit and Mockito frameworks.
- Good Experience withContinuous IntegrationandContinuous Deliveryby using tools likeJenkins.
- Have worked onAWSto integrate the server side and client-side code.
- UsedAWS deployment servicesto quickly set up adynamic websiteand configuredvirtual servers.
Environment: Java, AWS, SOA, HTML, CSS- SaaS, AJAX, Angular 1.6, SOAP, JAX-RS, jersey, Swagger, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Batch, WSDL, Spring AOP, Oracle DB, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins.