- Experienced professional in IT industry with strong experience in Web content management (WCM) & J2EE development technologies with solid experience of Object - Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Test-Driven Development (TDD) in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience.
- Overall 5+ years of hands-on AEM experience in development of content management solutions using Adobe AEM Content Management System.
- Experience in AEM 6.5.3, AEM 6.4, AEM 6.3, AEM6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1.
- Experience in working with Content Fragments and Experience Fragments
- Excellent work experience in AEM 6.5, AEM 6.4, AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1.
- Involved in all AEM related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, AEM bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author setup.
- Expert at developing custom components, page templates, template components and workflow.
- Experience in creating servlets for the backend services.
- Experience in integrating SOAP and REST services.
- Experience in extending and using CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.
- Proficient in AEM Architecture, Application development and Deployment Cycles.
- Expert in creating of Templates, Custom Components, Workflow Models/Workflows, Blueprint, Widgets
- Installed and configured authoring and publishing environments, replication agents.
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications.
- Good web page design skills using HTML (HTML5), CSS3, Ajax, jQuery, JSP and Java Script and making them cross browser compatible.
- Good knowledge of web services and has technical understanding of SOAP protocol, REST full architecture.
- Expertise in developing and implementing enterprise solutions for distributed software products and applications using Java technologies.
- Expert in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle, etc.
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on experience using development IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans and used MAVEN as build tool. Efficient in using Junit for unit testing.
- Expertise in building client-side Middle Tier Development environment using JSP, Servlet, etc.
- Worked with other teams in most of the projects like Angular team.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Worked with Agile Methodology (Scrum) and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Extensive experience in client interaction for business requirements analysis, presentations for business and technical requirement document and functional design document.
- Experience in working and helping colleagues with team challenges.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills with strong communication skills.
Content Management: AEM 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, Apache Sling, OSGI, CRXDE and Apache Felix.
Web Technologies: XML, CSS/CSS3, JSON, ReactJS, HTML/HTML5, Linux Shell Script, jQuery.
Version Control Tools: VB Script, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JSON, JSP
Continuous Integration Software: Jenkins, Bamboo
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior AEM Developer
- Created custom editable templates using Adobe experience manager 6.5.
- Integrated SPA Editor to provide dynamic authoring with traditional in-line editing tools of AEM.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Created Angular Service to implement database interactions with Oracle 9i using JDBC API.
- Worked on React framework, to create Virtual DOMs and integrate with AEM.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
- Creating servlets for backend services like images, sending the image path to the component based on the user information.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Push the modified code from local to repository.
- Build the updated code from one environment to other environment using Jenkins’s build.
- Experience with Agile process methodology and Scrum methodology.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Created custom editable templates using Adobe experience manager 6.5.
- Working knowledge on AEM 6.5 SP7 version.
- AEMdesign and framework development and Architecture using components.
- Worked on Experience Fragments and Content Fragments.
- Did a setup of context aware configurations.
- Updated structured content fragment models.
- Responsible for coordinating with the dev team and perform build and deploying the components.
- Created Touch UI components and created few dialogs using version 6.5 using policies.
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of AEM components, templates, and the corresponding web services.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Also, been in to using other Enterprise Management Tools like Adobe Test and Target and Adobe DTM/Launch.
- Worked on setup and configuration of the SAML authentication servers.
- Used Jenkins to build, package and deploy the application and used Log4j for the Logging system.
- Collaborate with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Created Web-services both Restful based from scratch.
- Documented every user story. Review of Code and prepared test cases.
- Design and development of web pages using AEM client libraries.
- Work on workflow models, workflow launchers, Process steps and Participant steps.
- Create Users and Groups for workflow management.
- Document every user story. Review of Code and prepared test cases.
- Develop custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Installed and configured AEM 6.2 and AEM 6.3 Web Content Management System
- Migrated project from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.3 version.
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Created Touch UI components and created few dialogs using version 6.3.
- Implemented Component renditions using sightly framework.
- Developed WCM Use Classes and Sling Models to meets the requirement.
- Verify/Validate testing to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Develop Custom Adobe CQ/AEM Workflows, OSGi Services and other Dynamic/Static web content management components.
- Worked on stories related to Adobe AEM in sprints which includes feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology)
- Worked with Personalization teams to develop Adobe Target strategy
- Implemented Custom widget to support multi composite fields.
- Implemented workflows like multilevel approver workflows, Custom process steps etc.
- Developed applications that uses JCR content repository in AEM to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes and developed reusable components of AEM.
- Designed a solution to integrate angular single page apps into AEM.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Developed GUI using HTML5 and Java Script.
- Used BootstrapCSS framework that helps in designing web applications.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations. Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
Environment: AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS, Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, jQuery, HTML.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Installed and configured version 6.1& 6.2 of Adobe AEM Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion version control.
- Involved in creating customized templates, components customizing CQ DAM (Digital Asset Management).
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of Webpages.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture, and multichannel content delivery.
- Wrote test cases for testing of AEM components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
- Developed sling servlets to perform various actions.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Involved in complete AEM related design and framework development using templates, components, AEM bundle, JCR/Sling API.
- Worked on Multisite Manager (MSM) to get same structure and content on all the versions of the website.
- Maintenance and packaging of content, delivery, and installation across all environments.
- Used SCR annotations while creating servlets, schedulers, listeners, workflows.
- Implemented Used AEMDevelopertools for exporting and importing content to and from AEM repository.
- Developed JSP's, Action Forms and Action Classes as part of presentation layer development.
- Extensive use of JSP Tag libraries and developed custom tag libraries to simplify the code.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Integrated JIRA with Bamboo for Continuous Integration testing. Created new build plans and updating dependencies.
- Integrated Dialog and Design Dialog for all the content-based components which allow rendering the content dynamically.
- Used log4j for logging the messages.
- Involved with content management strategies, architecture, and multichannel content delivery.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing the project, and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams.
- Using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache, and logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Strut’s framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Tiles based framework for application common page layouts.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, AngularJS, Ajax, and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss application server environment using ANT tool and Strut’s architecture with the JSP Client.
- TheJava Transaction API(JTA), one of theJavaEnterprise Edition APIs, enables distributed transactions to be done across multiple resources in aJavaenvironment.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and JPA Entities for database updates.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Used CDI to bind the lifecycle and interactions of stateful components to well-defined but extensible lifecycle contexts.
- Development of MQ application programs forJavaJMS environments using queues and messages. Working with JMS Handling and managing exception conditions.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Online Shopping System using J2EE technologies.
- The Front-end was developed using JSP for dynamic page generation.
- Designed and developed back end using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain and update documentation as needed.
- Worked on SOAP based Client and Server Web Services.
- Implemented SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Implemented database interactions with Oracle 9i using JDBC API.
- Created data access objects (DAO) to access the Oracle databases using SQL queries and JDBC technology.
- Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged, and executed using JUNIT plug in to Eclipse IDE.
- Used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
- At database end, responsibilities included creation of tables, integrity constraints, stored.
- Procedures, triggers, and views.
- Designed, developed, and deployed on Web Logic.