- Over 7 years of Professional IT experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server - side Enterprise Applications using object-oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Expertise in developing and updating a web page quickly and effectively using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap and jQuery with the webpage Cross Browser Compatibility and Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in Various Angular 4/6, Backbone JS, Knockout JS, and Ext JS for rapid front-end app development and to achieve MVVM/MVC design flow.
- Developed number of Typescript(ES6) objects including Components,Ng Modules, Providers, Services, Interfaces and classes utilizing arrow function and optional types.
- Well experienced in view rendering using React JS, Handlebar JS and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and Redux to root the URL's properly.
- Developed server-side application using Node.js using Express.js and Hapi.js as a framework.
- Worked with various frameworks in spring such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring Cloud and Spring Security.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF and Struts (MVC architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource builders).
- Developed and deployed Microservices based applications using Spring Boot along with Spring Rest.
- Worked with Spring Cloud Config Server, Ribbon, Hystrix and Zuul API-Gateway in the spring cloud and Netflix Eureka service to provide weighted load balancing based on several factors like traffic, resource usage, monitoring services and routing.
- Expertise in implementing Spring JTA for transaction management and Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Experience in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ to communicate from Client to Server.
- Experience in developing Apache Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system and a robust queue that can handle a high volume of data.
- Speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services usingRedis Cache, EhCache.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Hands on experience in managing Docker Containers using Kubernetes with zero downtime deployment.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Used various version control software such as SVN, GIT, Bitbucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Have knowledge on Application monitoring tools like New Relic and DynaTrace.
- Used Swagger Framework, actualizing the RESTful API and thereby giving the rich UI to microservices API.
- Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
- Great experience of working with authorization and authentication of web services using OAuth 2.0, SAML and JWT (JSON web tokens to securely transmit information between parties as a JSON object)
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility i.e. log4J and slf4j.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of OOConcepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL Databases like CouchDB and Cassandra,MongoDB.
- Experience in developing a full-fledged REST API server with an open source NoSQLdatabasethat uses a document-oriented data model MongoDB and Mongoose connector.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using Mockito and Junit Power mock.
- Skilled in the use of automated testing tools including LoadRunner, Silk Rational Test Manager QTP.
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS and Mocha, Chai for React JS.
- Unit tested web services using Junit, Mockito Easy mock, Spring JunitRunner, Spock, Test NG and hence achieved the goals of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in using automation build tools like Bamboo, Jenkins at server level and Maven, ANT, Gradle at development level.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & Web Servers such as WebLogic, JBoss, Jetty and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Azure which is cloud computing service for building, testing, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft managed data centers.
- Configured the Load Balance Sets Azure Load Balancer, Internal Load Balancer and Traffic Manager and worked on Application Gateway.
- Configured Azure Traffic Manager to build routing for user traffic Infrastructure Migrations: Drive Operational efforts to migrate all legacy services to a fully Virtualized Infrastructure.
- Implemented HA deployment models with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager.
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) and utilized services like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queuing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and start producing results on given any tool or technology.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL.
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, IBatis, Spring IOC,Spring Cloud.
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, GraphQL, JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.x/6.x
Application Servers: ApacheTomcat, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TTD,SCRUM
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS,Microsoft Azure EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT,Bitbucket
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose and Microsoft Office
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring BootServices.
- Developed various Typescripts(ES6) objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services and Classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Rendered HTML elements using ReactJS for virtual DOM using JSX components, Redux.
- Implemented React/Redux Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Extensively worked with ReactJS components Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Worked on React JS and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components,Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Developed Responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) using ReactJS and rendering pages on the server side for faster loading and updating by 3x.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and redux to root the URL's properly.
- Worked with React JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management.
- Used Node JS along with Express JS to achieve reusability and gain centralized logic.
- With the concept of React JS Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Testing for Node JS is done using Mocha and chai and for spring boot used Mockito,
- Junit,Mock MVC and thereby achieving Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed the Micro Services using Spring Boot to get range of Non-functional feature and using Spring Rest to create Rest Producers and Rest Clients using spring rest template.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication and REST Controllers and Services classes as part offspring framework.
- Worked with Java 8 new features like lambda expressions, streams, predicates and new date time API.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Implemented DAO for data access using Spring ORM and used Spring IOC concepts to build the framework.
- For logging and other functions used Spring AOP and Spring IOC Framework to implement them.
- Integrated Spring Boot with Hibernate for data access from MySQL Database.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalabilityas datavolumesincrease through Automatic Shading.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Working in Deployment area, using Dockers Tool for deployment by creating Docker Containers and Docker Images and pushing it to Docker HUB.
- Participated in architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Implemented a continuous Integration and continuous deployment Pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub to build a new Docker container automatically using Jenkins
- Experience with Docker Containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Extensively used Kubernates for service Discovery and Load Balancing.
- Good knowledge on Secret & Configuration Management, Batch Execution, Horizontal Scaling by using kubernetes.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Implemented Kibana and spunk dash boards and log management with ELK (Logstashserves as data ingestion engine).
- Testing JSON output using Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Junit is implemented along with Mokito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Able to create and manage External Lookups inSplunkto match event data with description.
- Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: React JS, Redux, Hapi JS, Node JS, Web pack, ECMA6, Mocha and Chai, Spring Boot,Java 8, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4, Micro services architecture, Docker, Jenkins, Mongo DB, OAUTH2.0,AWS, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Bootstrap 3.0, JSON, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, MongoDB, MYSQL, RESTful, SOAP, JIRA, Log4j, Splunk, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, and Spring Tool Suite
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on modernization design for the CTRS.
- Used SCRUM framework to develop this new system to follow agile software development.
- As part of SCRUM framework, we used to have daily status meetings and Used TDD approach with Junit Mockito framework.
- Used Angular 6 for the rendering of the CTRS Web pages.
- Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 6 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives and Dependency Injection.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 6 and optimized the performance using Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Implemented state management using Redux patterns for data UI using store, and communicating to backend services using effects and reducers.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom using Angular 6 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application task.
- Implemented the security APIs with JWT access token along with Api key for external consumers.
- Architected and implemented the application modules using Spring boot, Spring framework and integrated the application using Microservices architecture.
- Provided authentication and authorization by using Spring Security and OAuth2.0.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and address the problem of cross-cutting concerns.
- Worked with Spring Boot for automatic configuration and starter for Maven configuration and performed metrics and externalized configuration
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Apache CXF framework.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Worked with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API for Bulk Data Operations, Time API, Transaction Management, Concurrency API, Collection API, Calendar API..
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the microservices and worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
- Implemented NoSQL database like Cassandra to store key values, for data analytics which is used as a Database for this project.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Cassandra Clusters this includes monitoring and performing troubleshooting as per requirements
- Worked onDocker hub, creatingDocker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Azure Container Instances and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Used Azure Container Registry to store Docker images and Used to push docker images to ACR.
- Worked on Serverless services(Azure Functions) created and configured HTTP Triggers in the Azure Functions with Application insights for monitoring by dynamically binding AppInsight Instrumentation Key to microservices.
- Hands on experience in writing Azure Terraform templates to build Azure Resources and platform services/configurations.
- Configured Azure Traffic Manager to load balance traffic to multiple application services via RoundRobbin fashion.
- Implemented ADX to manage data analytics service for real-time analysis on large volumes of streaming data resulting in a high performance and scalable cloud analytics service with an intuitive query language.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline with Docker,Jenkins and Azure Container Service.
- Utilized Azure KeyVault to store properties in JSON format and Configured app services to use KV properties.
- Working experience in creating LogicApps to trigger docker container instances.
- Used AKS Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool. Configured AKS clusters to Monitor services and used to view pods health and performance.
- Project code build is done using MAVEN tool.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Jenkins to deploy this application.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Used Application monitoring tools like New Relic and DynaTrace.
- Used LoadRunner to regularly test performance life cycles.
- Adopted Office 365 to setup mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
Environment: React JS, Redux, Hapi JS, Node JS, Web pack, ECMA6, Mocha and Chai, Spring Boot,Micro services architecture, Docker, Jenkins, Mongo DB, OAUTH2.0,AWS, Splunk, Swagger, Maven.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Development methodology used was the SCRUM Agile methodology. Process included iterative development, 2 week sprints, daily stand-up meetings, and customer managed backlog.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Experienced in working with Redux and Alt JS architecture.
- Handled Http Requests using Axios which supports Promise API functionality native to JS ES6.
- Written several Axios service calls like GET and POST to make REST service calls.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current webpack and babel build configurations.
- Involved in producing and consuming the RESTful Web Services using Spring. Produced SOAP Web Services for communicating with external components.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL AI Gateway with Eureka service registry to building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented the microservice architecture using Eureka Server for load balancing
- Implemented Netflix OSS(Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integratedHystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Implemented the Spring AOP for Logging, Exception Handling, declarative Transaction Management by creating and applying different advices and configuring the joint points.
- Involved in developing components with Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Created Spring Admin DashBoard Applications to administer and monitor health performance and metrics of multiple Spring Boot applications.
- Implemented testing with Junit Framework using Mockito,Spring Junit Runner, JMeter, PowerMock and MockMVC.
- Wrote comprehensive test cases and test plans using JUnit, TestNG, Spock and Mockito for Java based backend applications.
- Tested REACT code on client side with CHAI testing framework and MOCHA as test runner.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Designing & configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Done load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using Oauth 2.0, SAML and JWT(Json Web token).
- Created Hibernate configuration, mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database.
- Used MongoDB to retrieve most recent transactions of the users.
- Deployed the application as a microservice into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using AWS services like EC2.
- Used AWS S3 buckets for online backup and archiving of the data.
- Implemented Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Kafka as a message queue.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases using Junit and Mockito.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file and deploy on Tomcat Server.
- Generated reports using Jasper Reports and interactive visualization using tools such as D3.js.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs.
- Hands on with Drools, written business rules for credit authorizations.
- Used Splunk, DataDog for alert monitoring and querying.
- Comfortable creating scripts for infrastructure automation using cloud native tools.
- Expertise in integration testing automation framework like Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Used Apache Tomcat 7.0 as a web server and Log4J for Logging purposes.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Spring Framework.
Environment: React JS, Redux, Hapi JS, Node JS, Web pack, ECMA6, Mocha and Chai, Spring Boot, Spring cloud like Ribbon, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Micro services architecture, Docker, Jenkins, Mongo DB, OAUTH2.0,AWS,D3.js, Apache Kafka, Splunk, Swagger, Webpack, JMS, Maven.
- Utilized Futures andSpringFramework to make Asynchronous calls to the application.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used jQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Responsible for usingSpringMVC to develop REST web services within the application.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- UsedSpringGem Fire Cache Transactions with Spring Declarative Transaction Management and their annotations.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Implemented Hibernate EhCache technique for faster performance of the application.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language(HQL).
- Used Hibernate for connecting the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Implemented persistence layer with iBATIS ORM.
- Developed components using core Java concepts like Collections, Serialization and Java Threads
- Used Spring MVC Interceptors, Spring core modules and native Spring AOP facets of Logging and transactional management.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- SpringSecuritydesigned for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSFsecurityissues.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions.
- Developedstoredprocedures, triggers inMySQLfor lowering traffic between servers & clients.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring Gem Fire, Spring Batch Framework, Spring Security, Drools Engine, Hibernate, iBatis,MySQL.
- Participated in Functional and Systems Requirements Modeling sessions to create System Requirements for the application.
- Actively experience in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology.
- Implemented spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for defining object relational metadata.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using jQuery.
- Worked on SOAP web services which enforced a stateless client server.
- Used Log4j for error handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans.
- Used WebLogic to deploy the changes and to test on local machines.
- Developed JUnit test cases for the components to ensure all the developed code.
- Development and debugging done using Eclipse IDE.