- Over 5+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Enterprise Applications in the Client/Server environment as a developer using Java/J2EE in Client - Server, and n-tier applications.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JDBC, JSF and Java Beans.
- Strong experience in design/development of web applications using Java, JSP, J2EE, JMS, MVC Framework, Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON and JAXB.
- Experience in using various spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction handling, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring JMS and Spring Context.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, and Eclipse.
- Experience in Micro-service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Experience in building micro-services using Spring boot and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Experience in J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Transfer Object and Data Access Object.
- Experience with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX and DOM.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like OOPS, Data structures and algorithms, Collections, Swing, Event handling, Multithreading, Garbage Collector, Exceptional handling, Generics, I/O and Java. Lang Package.
- Experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Good experience in using ANT and Maven Build tools, JUnit for performing Unit testing and Log4j for logging.
- Experience in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, Restful, and JAX-WS) and REST Services.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, IBMDB2, SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model and Agile Methodology.
- Experience on version control tools like GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and CVS.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: Java 8/7/6, PL/SQL, SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, EJB, Tiles, Design Patterns, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot.
Web Services/Cloud: SOAP, REST, AWS
Design & GUI Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD
App servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, Jboss
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GitHub
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, My-SQL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Involved in requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, documentation, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Used Spring Framework for developing and implementing the web-based application following the MVC.
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the spring-config.xml.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform Build Upon Spring Boot Services.
- Developed Micro-services using Spring Boot and Spring Batch, that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Developed Rest service for authentication using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat server.Used Spring boot for single sign on page application to access more quickly.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for object mapping and Implemented Spring Security module to perform threat assessment in determining risk.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Worked with Angular 6 to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx for managing Angular applications.
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Apache.
- Used XML parser APIs (SAX) in the web service request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB (Stateless session, entity, message driven beans).
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN build and deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Implemented the project under Agile Project Management Environment and followed SCRUM iterative incremental model & configured various sprints to execute.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Confidential, Toms River, NJ
- Involved in (SDLC) Requirement Analysis, Design and Develop and Implement the application using J2EE technology.
- Developed applications using the latest Java/ J2EE technologies and worked with the latest features of Java 8 and Java 7.
- Used new Java 8 features, such as Lambda expressions, Streams and Functional Interfaces.
- Developed application using spring MVC, Spring Batch, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Developed UI navigation using Spring MVC architecture. Created JSF components for presentation layer.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Developed DAO objects and implemented data access layer using JPA-Hibernate to perform CRUD operations
- Created and maintained mapping files, persisting classes and transaction control in Hibernate to access the database.
- Used Angular.JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Bootstrap, Angular.JS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, and Angular.JS.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlets, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Compiled and built the application using Maven scripts and deployed the application.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJBs, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic application server.
- Used log4j to log all error messages of application along with debugging purposes.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Involved in creating, modifying SQL queries, prepared statements and stored procedures used by the application.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies, had sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily meetings to monitor the status.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Interacted with the business analysts to gather the requirements and understanding the functional design specifications for the requirements.
- Used Spring Framework for front end development and spring validator framework for front end data validation.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked with Angular.JS routers, forms, modules, DOM, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- UsedJava Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used the J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Created Data Source and deployed web application in the IBM Websphere application Server.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Involved in RDBMS database design using SQL, to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, prepared Statements.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Monitored team members to follow standards, guide lines and use new tools.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Angular.JS, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-B, XML, IBM WebSphere, EJB, Log4j, JUnit, SQL, Agile and Windows.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Gathered Business Requirements and meeting different users of the application.
- Involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Spring Framework.
- Developed Servlets, Action Classes, and Action Form Classes and configured the spring Configuration file.
- Developed Servlets, JSP andJavaBeans using Eclipse.
- Implemented various useful design patterns including Singleton and Data Access objects etc.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE.
- Defined and developed the User interface screens and the corresponding Java artifacts using spring.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script, and HTML.
- Performed Client side validations using Java script.
- Created Hibernate mapping files to map with the data base tables and Java objects.
- Used ANT for the build process.
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure and triggers.
- Involved in Production support and provided training and knowledge transfer to the user.