- Over 8+ years of IT experience involving all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier distributed, secure enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Strong experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, Mongo DB, IBM DB2, NoSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, PLSQL and writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins and Triggers for different Data Models.
- Experience of working in Test-driven development (TDD) and Agile development environment.
- Successfully written Generic frameworks usingJava Genericsto validate and process end to end Java based applications.
- Good experience in designing MVC based web applications usingStrutsalong with hands on experience inRestful Web Service
- Good experience in application development using SPRING framework andMYBATIS.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Web Services like SOAP and RESTFUL services and database like Experience in Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Spring JDBC and Spring Batch modules, Spring Boot
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Bootstrap and CSS framework.
- Expertise in developing web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSF and XML.
- Proficiency in implementingMulti-threadedapplications and in using design patterns like Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Builder, Session fa ade, MVC and DAO patterns in software design.
- Successfully designed and implemented systems based on N-tier distributed architecture usingJAVA/J2EEtechnologies such as, Core Java, Multithreading, Collections Framework, Java I/O, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Struts Framework, JSP, JQuery and XML including XSL, XSLT and XML Beans.
- Proficient in frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience with Front end frame works with its components such as AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS, Backbone JS, ReactJS.
- Used NodeJS and jQuery for Dom manipulation.
- Expertise in distributed, secure and scalable application development using J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web Services development (SOAP and RESTful).
- Used Junit to test and track the Issues and Bugs related to software or Application.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to MicroServices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, AWS, and API-Gateway.
- Created Spring Boot with MicroServices utilizing RESTful API.
- Pleasant experience with automation tools like Selenium with browser compatibility testing across Firefox, IE & Safari and operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac etc.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and, JAX-RPC.
- Experience in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Web Logic, Portlets, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Experienced in Virtualized deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub, and registries.
- Strong Understanding in Docker and Kubernetes to deploy applications quickly and setup CICD pipeline.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Strong experience with various application developments IDEs Eclipse, Maven and Net Beans.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Experience with Docker Containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Proficiency with J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience in developing Apache Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system and a robust queue that can handle a high volume of data.
- Proficient in OOAD concepts of Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Experience in using version controls such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL.
- Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Developed applications on IDE's like Eclipse, Net beans, and IntelliJ.
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills, ready to grasp new technologies, hard worker and an excellent team player.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Mark-up Languages: XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS3.
Java Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Swing.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS5, XML, JQuery, Java Script, Angular, JSF, Node.js, React JS.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Firebase, Oracle PL/SQL Apache Cassandra, Hadoop.
Design Patterns: Dependency Injection, MVC, Singleton, Adaptor, Factory, Gate Way, Facade, MVP.
Tools: & IDE: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, IntelliJ, Visual Studio and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss Fuse and Glassfish.
Testing: Junit, ALM, ETL, TestNG.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS.
Build tool: Ant, Maven. NIFI, Docker, Gradle.
Web Services: Apigee and RESTful Web Services, SOAP Web Services -JAX- WS-API
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Linux
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum meeting with the team, sprint planning and estimating the tasks for the user stories.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Micro Services in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Developed service components which are exposed as Web Services using RESTful Web Services, developed service components to consume Web Services.
- ConfiguredAWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)Groups and Users for improved login authentication, auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database hosted on multiple load-balanced cloud instances.
- Worked with OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Writing several complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures using Hibernate as the ORM Framework to interact with Oracle Database and perform transactions.
- Developed Angular services to make Restful API calls using Http and resource services to post and get data in JSON format.
- Developed applications in Java-based UI within Angular 9 framework and Node.js, integrated with TypeScript.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters, and directives in Angular 9.
- Implemented different validation control on the webpages using Angular 9 and developing a cross-platform application.
- Fundamentally redesigned Wind-chill Infrastructure Scoping leading to continued success with Physical, Virtual or Cloud environments.
- Used Spring Cloud Config server to load the properties dynamically, Spring Eureka service registration and discovery client for maintaining instances and use a ribbon load balancer to balance the load between multiple instances of the same service.
- Involved in analyzing micro services architecture challenges, design analysis, development of the user stories, assigning tasks, testing the application.
- Solid programming skills and experience troubleshooting Fuse ESB, API and configuration tools.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot, spring-based micro services, and enabled discovery using the server.
- Maintained and expandedAWS (Cloud Services)infrastructure usingAWS Stack,definedAWS SecurityGroups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or moreAWS EC2 instances.
- Creatingalarmsand notifications forEC2 instancesusingCloud Watch
- Implemented Java 8 features like Collections, lambda expressions, parallel streams, and functional interfaces.
- Used Spring, play/Akka framework for the MVC implementation with spring for Dependency Injection and Hibernate as anORM tool for database communication.
- Utilized Node.js, Socket.io, Redis, Supervisor, Grunt, Yeoman, and Angular for scalable website architecture and real-time technology.
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Installed the application onAWS EC2 instancesand configured the storage onS3 buckets.
- Good knowledge of providing authentication and authorization for web services using OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker. Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot, configured DB2 as per Adobe experience Manager schema.
- Developed Unit and Functional Test Cases using JUnit while following the Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Used Apache Maven as a Build tool, in order to automate the build process and deployment of the application and debugging through logging frameworks like log4j.
- Used automating functional and regression testing through Protractor, for the End-to-end testing framework for Angular application.
- Worked as part of the Microservices team to develop and deliver Maven projects to deploy on Jenkins CI/CD and also having experience in managing the Docker containers in Kubernetes.
- Contributed on Ubuntu Launchpad, stack overflow and many open source forums.
- Performed GitHub bash and Terminal commands to clone, fetch, merge, pull, and push the code.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup and used Spark API to generate Pair RDD using Java programming
- In-depth experience in API testing (REST) of web services using Rest Assured,Postman, while scenarios integrating with the Cucumber scenario.
- Tested REST web services using SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client and Postman.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at the time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Microservices, Spring Boot, Node.JS, Bootstrap, SQL DB, Oracle, stack Overflow, Apache Kafka, RESTful, Hibernate, JSON, Spring Cloud, OAuth2.0, Angular, HTML, CSS, JS, AWS, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Protractor, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Log4j, Jira
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible in website layouts and prototypes based on approved wireframe design and mock-ups.
- Used agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed various User Interface components for data visualization using web technologies like
- HTML5/CSS3, ReactJS and bootstrap and used J2EE (Spring Framework) for Web Based Rich Internet Application. Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Tracks application and batch performance and develops plans for remediation of issues.
- Worked on automated processing for funding, allowing capture, approval, verification and rules-based accounting for transactions.
- Designed and migrated the application using Spring Boot and Micro services from an existing legacy Struts application.
- Worked with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins for the deployment and monitoring the build systems of the code and make sure code is pushed to all lower environments.
- Used ReactJS for creating interactive UI’s using one-way data flow, virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts and maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Maintains understanding of end to end data flows for applications including business logic and controls.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file forDependency Injection,Developed Controller Classes usingSpring MVC,Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batchmodules, handled security usingSpring Security.
- Worked on Micro services implementations using Spring Boot
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node.js Serverless architecture.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Worked with React JS Router, components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept for developing SPAs and responsive website that could be served to desktop, tablets and mobile users.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers, and functions to process the trades and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Develops, manages and executes the maintenance of security plans, risk assessments, recovery planning and incident management, testing procedures, training and reporting on the execution of deliverables designed for program maturity.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express.js, Require.js, React.js and Node.js.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Created multiple Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster for testing purpose.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs
- Worked on POC concepts to move Monolithic Applications to Micro services using Spring Boot and NOSQL.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Used GIT as version management and GitHub as the repository.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Develop presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Creating automation and deployment templates for relational and NOSQL databases (standalone and RDS), including MSSQL, MYSQL, in AWS.
- Utilize Camel to integrate micro services with other micro services and Rabbit MQ messaging exchanges
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Responsible for building a single-page application using the Angular 4 development framework.
- Implementing directives and scope values using AngularJS for existing web page. Responsible for checking the cross browser compatibility.
- Experience on configuring auto scalable and highly available microservices set with monitoring and logging using AWS, Docker, Jenkins and Splunk.
- Used Angular 4 directives such as ng-model, ng-bind, and ng-repeat to display data from Angular 4 controllers.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- Followed Java &J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Used Bootstrap-Twitter to add front-end features for social communication in the application.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases using JQUERY, AJAX, Angular 4 and JSON.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analysed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IaaS / PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Configured Apache Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka system performance.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Restful Web Service, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular JS/2/4, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS
Core Java Developer
- Participated in various phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC)of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked with core java concepts such as Oops, Multi-threading, collection framework and Exception handling
- Designed and developed application based onMVC designpattern usingstruts Framework
- Implemented the application using SpringIOC, SpringMVCFramework, SpringAOP, SpringBoot, SpringBatch, and handled the security using SpringSecurity.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template andSpring IOC(Dependency Injection).
- UsedSVNfor version controlling andJUnitfor unit testing
- Developed persistenceAPI'sthat can store data synchronously and asynchronously toCassandradata store with batching.
- ConsumedSOAPand Restful web services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- UsedWeb services(SOAP) for transmission of large blocks ofXMLdata overHTTP
- ANT Toolwas used for the entire build process
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created flows on messaging usingActiveMQ.
- SpringMVCmodel integration for front-end request action controller.
- UsedApache AxisService Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP.
- UtilizedHibernatefor Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto theSQL SERVER
- DevelopedStrutsAction classes using Struts controller component
- Extensively usedJUnitfor unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuringMavenfor application builds and deployment.
- UsedJIRAto assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Implemented Design Patterns likeFront Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access Objects, Singleton.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, CSS, Spring, MVC, SOAP, SQL Server, Struts, SVN, Junit, Active MQ, Maven, IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
Junior Software Developer
- In this project Interacted with business clients about the requirements.
- Documented all the requirement specifications and designs.
- Responsible for writing the Hibernate mapping document for the Web Application module.
- WroteUNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environmentto deploy the application.
- Involved in the up gradation ofWeb sphere and SQL Servers.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts. Implemented Spring Dependency Injection mechanism.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services with JSON for building business layer APIs.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script, and HTML.
- Developed hibernate DAO Access & Classes using Spring JDBC Template.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and performance and volume testing.
- Designed and developed java Restful web services with JAX-RS on GET/PUT operations.
- UsedSVNas version control system.
- Involved in Bug fixing, Maintenance of the old modules that are already in production.