- Skilled IT Professional with 5 Years of experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of web - based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience for HTML/CSS/JSP direct coding with focus on Cross-browser/Cross-platform compliance
- Skillful in developing front-end components using React JS and Redux with ES6 standards and React lifecycle
- Designed web contents and web applications utilizing various SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) techniques.
- Experienced of Databases that involves writing SQL Queries, Triggers, Views and stored Procedures.
- Working experience with databases such as MySQL.
- Adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Good working with CSS Background, Animations, Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviours including the Box model
- Experience in Developing Applications Using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS, LESS and Responsive Web Design making the Web Pages Fluid across Multiple Devices. (Grid, Fluid layouts and Break Point Approaches)
- Good knowledge in unit test cases like Karma, Jasmine,Enzyme.
- Implemented integration through RESTful API calls with GET, PUT, POST, Delete methods.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) likeEC2, S3, and Elastic Search
- Good Knowledge in NoSQL databases
- Expertise in server-side component development with Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Expertise in Maven for build, Jenkins for continuous integration for software development.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Modeling Applications with Use case, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Good Experience in Angular 4 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using Angular,React.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Experience using coding and debugging applications using Firebug, IE Tester and Chrome DevTools
- Experienced working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Daily Scrum Ceremonies
- Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Unix, MacOS X.
Languages: Java (6,7,8), J2EE, Data Structures, Excel/VBA,UML
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, EJB, Web services (Restful, SOAP), Hibernate, Struts, Java Beans, JDK, JSF, UML, J2EE, jQuery, JSON.
Database: MYSQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB
Design Patterns: MVC, SOA, Business Delegate, Decorator, Value Object, Data Access Object, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Factory, Singleton, Command and Business Object.
Frameworks: Struts, Springs (Core, AOP, Data, JDBC, ORM, Caching), Hibernate, JSF, Ajax, JUnit, JMock, Log4j, Angular, React JS, Redux, Node JS, J2EE
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, Sublime Text, Microsoft Visual studio, Webstorm, Atom, Notepad++.
Tools: Front End Libraries and plugins, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Babel, Yarn Putty, MS Vision, WinSCP.
Source Control: SVN(subversion), CVS, GIT.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish.
Build and Test Tools: Maven, JUnit, karma, Jasmine, Enzyme and Jenkins.
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for development and Maintenance of Mobile and Web applicationcomponents and UI resources
- Built reusable React JS components using JSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow
- Achieved Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap grid structure and CSS Media Queries, optimized CSS file using processor SASS
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept
- Understand the requirements clearly and preparing Technical Design Documents, Unit Testing Reports and delivering the expected in the speculated timeframe
- Handling the spec lifecycle and all the modules and integrations related to spec
- Implemented stableReactcomponents and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked on Redux withReact Nativeto handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Used Middleware, Redux-thunk in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used Axios with React Native for making AJAX Calls.
- Wrote the views using JSX and had used flexbox for proper styling.
- Performed Unit testing onReactJSapplications using tools like Enzyme.
- Worked on JSON Web Token to be compact and URL-safe.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database and handled database access with Node JS.
- Worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client side code.
- Used debug tools like Reactotron, Redux Dev tools and Genymotion.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express with NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MERN (MongoDB, Express, React and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Working on other aspects such as Merging, Code Reviewing (PMD), and helping users in demonstrating the implemented application
- Deployment and Customization of Technia Value Added Components (TVC)
- Worked on Git as Version Control tool for managing the code change, Jenkins as Integration tool, JIRA for the story and bug tracking purpose
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and work closely with architect for product requirement and management stick
Environment: Apache Tomcat, Java, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Gulp, React JS, React Native, AWS, Node JS, MQL, TFS, Maven, AWS,MongoDB, RESTful Web Service, JIRA
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on MVC dashboard application with Angular to augment browser-based applications with MVC capability
- Designed and developed rich UI responsive web pages using Angular, HTML, CSS3, and Bootstrap and several Angular plugins
- Used SASS and LESS extensively for Rich UI experience
- Implemented Two-way data binding for efficiently managing view data and model data
- Created various components and dynamically loaded them as per the view in the application
- Used Lazy Loading Techniques and Preloading Techniques to optimize the performance of the Angular application
- To efficiently manage data among components, created various services in Angular
- Extensively used http services to consume backend REST APIs by handling Observables with RxJS in the front-end
- Handled Routes and Navigation in application using Angular Router.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in AngularJS.
- Developed generic web service architecture using Spring Web Services and Hibernate which could transform responses into SOAP, REST & JSON allowing for rapid development and clean separation of core business logic and communication protocol.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Developed Hibernate ORM mapping and wrote HQL queries to retrieve table data from Oracle database.
- Developed complex SQL queries to retrieve user data from Oracle database to application.
- Extensively used Angular, JSON and AJAX to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations
- Preparing detailed design outline TDS for the specifications
- Converting the design into code
- Understanding the change request - FRS provided by the client
- Review the TDS/code developed by teammembers
- Involve in application management in terms of source code, requirements, periodic deliverables, defect management etc
- Interaction with Client for requirement understanding
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meetings for progress reporting as well as task distributing
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and Java development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Java J2EE technologies such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, JPA, HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, CSS3, JSON and Rest web services.
- Worked in an Agile development environment involving Sprint planning, Scrum and story pointing
- Implemented Struts 2.x framework in the application. Responsible for configuration and integration of Spring 4, Struts 2.x and Hibernate.
- Designed and developed Controllers, Action Mappings, Interceptors, Forms and View pages for management of policy claims using Struts2.x framework.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database.
- Used Hibernate for object relational mapping (ORM) and persistence.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing xml documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Implemented different Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Implemented rest web services using REST, JSON and JAX-RS andSOAPweb services using JAX-WS.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Implemented jQuery, AJAX calls in JSP web pages to render the response on to UI.
- Created unit tests using JUnit framework in test driven development approach and developed unit and integration test cases using Junit.
- Used SVN as version control tool and Maven as build tool.