- Full Stack Java Developer wif around 6+ years of experience in IT industry working wif object - oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies wif Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in various Domains.
- Good exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum viz. Requirements Collection, Design, Implementation and testing activities. Also had experience in involving in complete SDLC life cycle till postproduction in multiple projects.
- Expertise in software design patterns/frameworks J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access objects) and GOF Design Patterns (Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Singleton, Session Factory, Template Method, Strategy Pattern)
- Experience wif various J2EE design patterns like Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, SOA, Micro Services, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Extensive programming experience in Core Java concepts including Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation…etc.
- Good noledge in Configuring, Monitoring and automating Confidential as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Confidential using EC2, S3, SQS, SNS and EBS.
- Experienced in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java-based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web Services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Experience in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using spring framework using features like Inversion of Control (IOC) and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller (MVC2) using Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM framework.
- Extensive Design implement and test services experience in a Micro Service-oriented architecture and TEMPhas implemented the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data wif JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Expertise in deploying applications on Application Servers and Web servers - IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, and Glassfish System Application Servers.
- Strong working noledge on Relational and NOSQL databases like MS-SQL, Oracle 12c/ 11g/ 10g/ 9i/ 8i, MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL, CouchDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Redis, Teradata.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Monolithic architecture using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Good familiarity wif Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging.
- Good working noledge on XML technologies wif JAXB and JAXP, XSD, SAX, DOM parsers.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies, MQ Series.
- Hands-on experience wif Eclipse, Cloud Foundry and source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, Stash
- Experience in working and good understanding of Cloud Modules like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and IT web Apps.
- Experience working wif cloud technologies like Confidential (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, Rackspace etc., Big Data wif Hadoop, MapReduce and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL, HBase, Oracle NoSQL database…etc.
- Experience in implementing the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently, implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring, Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Strong familiarity wif Python, Docker, Linux, Configuration Management, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Redis, Flask, PaaS / IAAS.
- Extensively worked on NPM (node package manager) in Node JS to install and manage packages.
- Good working experience on bug tracking tools like JIRA, CRM, Bugzilla, Remedy and qTrack in testing phase.
- Hands on working experience on building and deploy tools - Ant, Gradle and Maven wif Hudson and Jenkins build
- Strong understanding on working wif SCM/Version Control Management tools Clear Case, SVN, CVS, VSS and PVCS.
- Expertise in working wif Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools such as My Eclipse, KOMODO, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Rational Application Developer (RAD), Oracle JDeveloper and NetBeans.
- Extensive experience in working on design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, enhancements & production support in Linux/Unix and Windows environments/Platforms.
- Highly motivated self-starter wif Excellent Communication, Presentation, and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning modern technologies.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies.)
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Apache camel, Spring Data JPA, GWT, AngularJS, Angular 2&6, ReactJS, Microservices
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST
Web Servers: JBoss, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential - Eagan, MN
- Developed Web services for sending and getting Xml/Json format data from finance applications using SOAP/Restful services, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from different vendors site to backend and vice versa.
- Participated in the design, development and support phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile methodology; as a member of an Agile Scrum team, participated in daily stand-ups, bi-weekly planning, Demo-Retro meetings and Story Boarding sessions wif Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming.
- Analyzed and designed application using various object-oriented programming features like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and multithreading.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server, and vice versa, using REST, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Designed and developed XML configuration-based Spring REST web services using Spring REST framework.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Configured Spring security in the application wif LDAP Template and access controls using Spring security annotations based on user roles.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management and Spring Batch and scheduling for backend data processing.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate and wrote criteria, named and HQL queries for data retrievals in the DAO layer.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup, wrote and called Stored Procedures using Java, HQL, Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAOs to access data from Oracle database (ORM / JDBC for server and database communication).
- Deployed artifacts build via Maven to Tomcat Server over local.
- Consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing wif the halp of Junit and Mockito Framework.
- Performed bug tracking using Jira 10 and used Super Putty and Bugzilla to check the logs.
- Used Subversion for version control management and Used Eclipse IDE for writing the Code.
- Implemented continuous deployment system wif Jenkins, Code Deploy in different environments like IST, UAT, PERF, PROD for deployment of Java applications.
- Extensively used SOAP UI and Rest Client consuming REST calls to validate web service response against database.
- Utilized IBM MQ as a message queue so applications may connect to the queue and transfer a message onto it.
- Interacted and participated in meetings wif Business Managers and Subject Matter Experts to articulate system requirements.
- Frequently interacted wif the Metric Stream Team for understanding their core business functionalities and to coordinate for better integration.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and project artifacts.
Environment: J2SE, Java Enterprise Edition, Spring Boot SOAP and RESTful services, Spring (MVC, Core & security), JSP, JDBC, SonarQube, TestNG, Mockito, AJAX, JQuery, Angular 6.0, Java Script, Web Logic Server, Amazon Web Services services(Contact Center, Lambdas), SQL, Gradle, Oracle 10g, SQL, xml, Log 4j.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on the customer requirement by using Java 8/JEE API (JDK 1.8).
- Worked under Agile Methodology to develop Application.
- Used Wildfly & Glassfish application to deploy the code.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI and XML using IDE- NetBeans and deployments in Wildfly.
- Designed and Developed JSF component, implemented event handling using Java, JSF, MyFaces, PrimeFaces 6.0, AJAX.
- UI Components and Backing Beans, JSF Primefaces, involved in configuring web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations, controllers.
- Built AngularJS modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file uploaders.
- Developed single page application by using Primefaces backed by MongodB and NodeJS
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC (Model View
- Controller) architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- Work on developing UI components using Swing Framework.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object-oriented PHP) in LAMP environment.
- Used Core Java concepts like Collection APIs, Exception Handling, Generics and Multi-Threading.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular directives.
- Implemented spring framework beans for jBPM actions and event handlers.
- Written customized configuration spring bean class to deploy the jBPM processes in JBOSS.
- Involved in migrating jBPM3 to jBPM6.
- Used microservices architecture wif Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Involve in the design of portlets for WebSphere Portal.
- Used spring securities, Spring JPA, Spring JMS modules.
- Transaction Management using EJB 3.0 and custom framework.
- Experience in using ODBC to access the database.
- Used RESTful services to communicate wif the UI layer.
- Design and Develop SOAP Web services, generate classes from published WSDL and XSD using JAXWS using Maven.
Environment: Core Java, SQL Design Patterns, Spring, OOPS/OOAD (UML), XML, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, Tortoise SVN source control, BugZilla, Autosys, Aqua Studio, JIRA, GWT, Smart GWT, Ajax
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot and REST Web Services.
- Experience wif container-based deployments using Docker, working wif Docker images, Docker HUB and Docker registries.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using dis snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Utilized JAVA 8 features like lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and practical interfaces.
- Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC and Log4J for logging.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Focused on Test Driven Development theirby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact wif Oracle DB.
- Used UML to draw use case diagrams, class & sequence diagrams.