- Around 8 years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and Testing.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience and Proficient in with API Management toolApigee
- Experience working withAPIGEEEdge, Developer Portal & APIGEE Baas platform.
- Hands on Experience in creating API Proxies inApigeeEdge using Node.js, Java Script.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Hands on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML. Experience in designing Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with JQuery and AJAX.
- Deep knowledge in various java concepts likes OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, and Exception Handling.
- Strong hands on spring, Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience and Proficient in with API Management tool Apigee.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL), JPA, and OJB) and JPA annotations.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and MySQL.
- Expertise in MVC2 Architecture using Struts, spring with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, and Service locator, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit and Maven.
- Hands on Experience in UML designing Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams with Rational Rose 4.0.
- Excellent communication and Analytical, Inter-personnel and presentation skills, Capable to meet tight deadlines and Team Spirit.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, APIGEE.
Core Java Java: Beans, JDBC, I/O, Annotations Collections, Exceptions and Multi-Threading
Frameworks: ORM Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate ORM, JSF, JPA.
IDE's and Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), XCode, Apache Camel
Database Oracle: 10g/11g, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Web Services: Restful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, JAXB, UDDI, Axis2, CXF, JMS, MDB, MQ Series.
Version control/Build Tools: Git, SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Jenkins, Maven, Ant.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito
Application: Servers BEA Web Logic, Tomcat and JBOSS 5.1/6.0, IBM Web sphere 4.0
Virtualization: VMware, Oracle Virtual Box, Parallels.
Logging/Debugging: Bug Tracking /Management Tools Log4J, Log4Net,Splunk, JIRA, Clear Quest, Maven Link
Design Tools: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Analyze the information to determine, recommend, and installation newAPIGEEpremises and responsible to implement theAPIGEEmanagement for internal projects.
- Implemented and used all types of API proxies and validations by using schemas.
- Developed proxies for making a Rest calls to DETEGO services developed for stock inventory.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines
- Developed Rest APIs in spring boot utilizing Swagger.
- Implemented Restful Web services APIs to retrieve data from client side and also created REST API calls and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Auth 2.0.
- Exposed SOAP web services as API's usingApigeeEdge by implementing API Proxies
- Involved in analytics of API usage usingApigee.
- UsingApigeeconsole involved in adding users, configuring limits per group, API keys.
- UsedApigeeas a API gateway for APIs transformation, multiple authentication mechanisms
- Used Stack Driver to increase the trace time more than an hour.
- Configuring infrastructure for deployment of Middleware application throughAPIGEE.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring API proxies running onApigeeusing Trace tool.
- Developed components using APIGEE stack
- Creating API proxies with Traffic management, Mediation policies, Security Policies and java callout policies.
- Responsible to deploy all theApigeemessage processors and routers in dev., test and staging and production.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and installation of a newApigeeon-premises.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8,APIGEEEdge,APIGEEcloud,APIGEEbase, Rest web services, soap web services, security, JSON, Html, CSS, Swagger YAML, Swagger JSON, XML, Postgress, Cloud database, GIT, GIT hub, GIT Bash, Postman, Microsoft tools, Microsoft Visio, High chart Java script, Façade Design Patterns, Micro services, IVRS, PMP Time sheets, Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Monroeville, PA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design and implementing the architecture of REST API and Implementation of robust set of services and API's to power the web application/ Mobile application.
- Designing and developing code for Exchange project using the Java EE platform. Extensively using MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Building Reusable services and API's for future use.
- UsingAPIGEEconfiguration and generated proxies service discovery definition, telemetry definition, logging and security.
- Designed FAÇADE design patterns forAPIGEEusing JAVA platform.
- Implementing Node.js and Angular 2.0 and highchart.js and other java scripts for developing custom tags and integrated with spring forms.
- Designed centralized security architecture like JWT and Auth 2.0 for secure API's.
- Design 2 Factor authentications for clients and API Owners securing from malware protections.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group if applications
- Implementation of API Proxy security and data protection. Design core software components including API and database and maintain model and control design.
- Design, develop & deliver the REST APIs that are necessary to support new feature development and enhancements in an agile environment.
- Deliver automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness and scalability.
- Work collaboratively with UX design and the rest of the engineering team to create new APIs and update existing APIs as appropriate and Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Configuring windowsAPIGEEservers using FTP and HTTP protocols.
- Configured Staging and Testing and Production environment forAPIGEEEdge andAPIGEEcloud-based sites.
- Successfully done with POC of high-endAPIGEEinnovative proxies and on boarding API's.
- Designed developer portal for each environment using Drupal as an UI based and service-oriented architecture.
- Using Swagger YAML/JOSN as for documenting API's and on boarding it into production developer portal.
- Having an extensive experience in handling and taking backups and disaster backups and importing and exporting backup files to different developer portal environments.
- Implementing SOA and Quality of service within the time frame for REST and SOAP based Web services.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Provide estimates for the user stories assigned and complete the development within the time limits.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, dot net,APIGEEEdge,APIGEEcloud,APIGEEbase, Rest web services, soap web services, spring security, Hibernate 4.x, Boot strap, JSON, Html, CSS, Swagger YAML, Swagger JSON, XML, Postgress, Cloud database, GIT, GIT hub, GIT Bash, Jenkins, Jeera, Postman, Microsoft tools, Microsoft Visio, UAT, High chart Java script, JQuery, Façade Design Patterns, Micro services, AWS, IVRS, PMP Time sheets, Agile Methodology, ALL Healthcare tools.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Collected required information from Agents for documenting the requirements of Accounting module, claims module.
- Performed unit testing using Karma & Jasmine at Server side and Mocha in client side following test driven development (TDD).
- Used spring framework and interact with backend database using Hibernate framework.
- Used Struts MVC framework for the project and created Action, Look Dispatch Action, Validation Framework, Tiles etc.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications.
- Used JSF 1.2 Framework in the application which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented automatic/dynamic text filling support using AJAX/JSF components.
- Used Hibernate3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Jenkins to perform software build with Gradle, run shell scripts and worked on integration tests.
- Used Spring 2.0 Framework for DI (Dependency injection) and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Used Micro services to build individual components of the application
- Designed and developed end-to-end ETL process from various source systems to Staging area, from staging to Data Marts.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of PostgreSQL and handled database access.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker imageand deployment in AWS environment.
- Developed REST API for assessment indicators module and token based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Configured Ajax requests to load the data from the server using EXT AJAX and took part in testing the application.
- Developed a suggest box using Ajax to make an asynchronous drop down of all business units using both XML Http Request objects and ActiveX objects.
- Implemented Hibernate using the Spring Framework (Created the session Factory).
- Generated the required XML files to transfer data between the server and the web pages.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- Used Soap UI for load testing the Web services and involved in creation of various DOA (Data Access Objects).
- Spring AOP was used to perform logging all along the application at different join points like before/after method callings.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Mock Objects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project according to SDLC methodologies.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Used Ant for building from SVN and to track promotion status.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in preparing Ant builds scripts (XML based), deployments, and integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle 10g database.
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of Web Logic Application Server
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Web Logic for deploying application.
- Used Maven Link for Bug Tracking and Issue Tracking.
- Developed the business components using EJB Session Beans.
- Designed and developed reports using Jasper Reports and provided integration points for services written in Java.
- Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit and Log4Net for logging.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes