- Overall5 years of experience in designing, implementing and deploying commercial EnterpriseApplications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Struts, and EJBs.
- Implemented various Architectural & design patterns like MVC / MVC-Model 2, Command, Singleton, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Composite view, View helper, Business Delegate, Dispatcher View Patterns etc.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of spring framework based web applications with IOC (Inversion of Control) and AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) mechanisms
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Strong knowledge about Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling mechanisms in Java.
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS)for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Worked in AGILE/SCRUM methodology and expertise in working with Waterfallsoftware development processes to develop applications and Involved in all phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Extensively implemented web services using RESTful API and used technologies like JSON.
- Extensive experience with Java compliant IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans etc.
- Experience with Docker containers, AMI’s to create Docker images/ containers.
- Experience in writing Ant and Maven scripts for project development and deployment.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Advanced Rest Client and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Strong RDBMS fundamentals and experience with databases like MySQL, SQLserver, Oracle&DB2.
- Experienced in database design, data analysis and development in DB2, Oracle, and writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Languages: C,C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL, J2EE
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0/4.0, Spring Security 3.2, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring AOP.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML Beans, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Web / Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, WebLogic 10.x, JBoss 5, Glassfish.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1, Jenkins
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Testing & Logging: JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Apache Maven
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 00/05/08R2,DB2, MySQL.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git hub and TFS.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Executed the development process using agile methodology with iterative application development, 2 week Sprints, stand up meetings, poker planning sessions, elaboration sessions and customer reporting backlogs.
- Created detail design documents with UML diagrams Use Case Diagrams, Activity Flow diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object diagrams in design phase.
- Proficient in integrating and configuring the Object-relation mapping tool, Hibernate in J2EE applications and other open source frameworks like Struts and Spring Boot.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular 7 and JQuery.
- Developed applications using Angular 7,
- Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed the application using frameworkAngular7 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using Angular 7 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented Angular 7 Router to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Implement JQuery plug in to navigate to different section of the page of the application using DOM elements.
- Implemented ORM persistence strategy to interact with database and integrated Spring Framework with the Hibernate.
- Wrote SAX and DOM XML parsers and used XML Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from different applications.
- Implemented Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between the applications.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS and various predefined Reduxlibraries.
- Used Redux-Store and Redux-Reduce for holding the state tree of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven model.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Created Stored Procedures and Functions on Oracle database and was responsible for designing tables in database schema.
- Implemented Session Façade, Service Locator and Data Access design patterns for improving the code efficiency.
- Monitored and troubleshoot end to end web requests using Dynatrace, log analysis using Splunk and secure CRT.
- Configured spring cron jobs for batch processing the scheduled task.
- Used Hibernate for Persistence and transactions with Oracle. Build tool is Jenkins for Dev and higher.
- Managed project source code with version control tool GIT
- Experience in working in DevOps Environment. Worked with DevOps tools like Chef and Puppet.
- FishEye and Crusible for Code reviews, and JIRA for managing the scrum stories, tasks and defects.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Implemented build automation, dependency library management and continuous integration using Maven and Hudson
- Coordinated with project teams, technical managers and leads, other development teams, deployment services, release management and deciding APIs with core services teams.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that containsdeclarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Used the Node.js and backbone.jsMVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistent to interact with Cassandra DB.
- Knowledge on NOSQL database MongoDB, Cassandra as part of Open Source participation.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed Web Service client interface with JAX - RPC from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Developed RESTful web services for the Downstream Systems
- Extensively worked on SOA and web services to get the data from third party systems MDM and configured JMS queues on server.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM with Spring-Hibernateframework to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent object-database mapping.
- Performed deployment of applications on Unix.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using springframework and DAO classes using Hibernateframework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using spring framework.
- Extensive experience of developing Clients for REST and SOAP based WebServices.
- Developed REST Service Clients for integrating with the Service Interface.
- Used JUnit as a part of unit testing for all the web services produced and used SoapUI Extensively for functional testing of all the web services.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Used Microservice architecture with SpringBootbased services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in implementing SpringNetflix fault tolerance library to prevent failure from cascading failures.
- Used Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework Modules SpringBoot, SpringSecurity, SpringData and AOP.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Designed the Java Server Pages using Style sheets, HTML, and XML.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSSApplication Server.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Created a Front - end application using JSPs, JSF, Swing, ExtJS, GWT and SpringMVC and configured it to connect to database using hibernate.
- Developed and configured tables including sequences, Functions, Procedures, joins and Table constraints using OracleDatabase10g.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Used various FileNet 's Content and Process APIs for the web application along with Servlets, JSPs, and AJAX to access Object store, query queues and roster to retrieve user and application related data
Environment: JDK 1.6, GWT, CSS,AJAX,HTML, JSF 1.2, Struts, Java script, JPA (EJB3.0), XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, SOAP-UI, WSDL, JMS, ETL, DB2, Toad, JUnit 3.8,Maven, Log4j 1.2, Web Services(JAX-WS), JAXB, WebSphere Application Server, GIT,Microservices
- Interacted with Business users during requirements gathering and designed the system using UML (Class Diagrams and Sequential Diagrams) with OOD features.
- Used Spring framework as middle tier application framework and handled persistence strategy using Spring’s ORM module for Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate as persistence mechanism implementing object relational mapping and implemented advanced features like HQL and Criteria based querying.
- Involved in developing web tier using SpringMVCFramework.
- Extensively used the Spring Core for Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context and ORM modules of Spring Framework in the project.
- Used best practices and design patterns Singleton, DAO, DTO, MVC etc.
- Developed various Controller classes and used spring’s validator for form validations.
- Developed code to consume Web services using Spring-WS and used SOAP based messaging format for transferring request and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition.
- Used JSTL for view coupled with Spring bind tags and enhanced UI with CSS.
- Used Display Tag to show data in tabular form.
- Worked on SQL Server as the relational backend.
- Log4j used for logging and tracing.
- Followed best practices of TDD consistently testing service and data access tier using JUnit.
- Wrote build scripts for the application using Ant.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes