- Object - oriented Design | Scrum & Agile Methodologies | Web Application Development
- Detail-oriented developer with 7+ years of experience developing enterprise level applications.
- Specialized in Java SE/EE technologies.
- Well-versed in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including source control, and code review.
- Hard worker, team player and multitasker.
- Clean code lover.
- Responsible and capable of to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Technologies: J2EE, Spring (IoC, MVC, JDBC, Security), Struts, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, MavenJSF (PrimeFaces), JSP/Servlets, JasperReport, Ant
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Glassfish, iReport, Visual Paradigm, Jira, Subversion (Tortoise)
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in design, development, and maintenance phases of the application (Acsel-e) using Scrum methodology.
- Used Spring Core module (IoC) for resolving dependencies.
- Extensively used Hibernate and JDBC to interact with Oracle.
- Implemented high-impact technical solutions in production environments deployed on WebSphere and WebLogic applications servers.
- Implemented performance improvements in reporting and document generation modules, using JasperReport and Doc4J.
- Implemented unit testing using JUnit. Fix bugs and security vulnerabilities detected by Fortify. Built the application using Ant.
- Provided training and technical leadership to development members team, collaborating with overall product architecture.
- Applied Scrum principles in the software development life cycle. Involved in the implementation of MVC Architecture using Spring (IoC, JDBC, Security).
- Developed pages using JSF (PrimeFaces) features like converters, validators, action listeners, and custom components.
- Created conditional logics in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Worked on creating JDBC based DAO layer for storing the ticking information into MySQL/Oracle databases.
- Used EJB for modular construction of enterprise application in the server-side.
- Maintained and modified specific legacy software for clients from diverse industries, including aeronautical and automotive.
Environment: Java 6, Eclipse, NetBeans, Swing, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, XML, CSS, HTML, Log4J, JDBC, RMI, Tomcat, GlassFish, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, JUnit, JasperReport, Maven, SVN.
- Designed and developed new functionalities on data access layer using Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in Designing/Redesigning the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Worked in multidisciplinary teams with architects and functional specialists.
- Analyzed and developed data reports of projects management applications, using JasperReport.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes