- 6 years of IT industry experience awesome programmer encompassing a wide range of skill set and roles and have worked on JAVA applications using web, middleware and distributed technologies J2EE JSP, JDBC, AJAX, jQuery, SPRING, Mule ESB, Struts Framework, RESTful services, SOAP, AWS.
- Worked with different Version Controls like GitHub and SVN. For Github used Gitbash&Git plugin for Eclipse and STS(Spring Tool Suite) for commit, clone and for stash the application to repository.
- Proficient knowledge in building enterprise Applications and Systems using technologies such as Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS), Web services and XML.
- Experience in using API's in Angular 2 for generating dependencies for objects to Inject.
- Worked with different servers while development such as Tomcat server and JBOSS server.
- Experience in Front End Technologies like JSP, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery, Sencha EXT JS and AngularJS.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Hands-on experience in using frameworks like Struts and Spring. Worked extensively in Java based open source authentication framework JASIG-CAS using SPRING Web flow.
- Good understanding and working knowledge in Oracle and MySQL as well as NoSQL Database such as MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Used Marathon for long running Tasks and Chronos for Scheduled Tasks. And used Apache Mesos as a Cluster manager for the Spark Jobs.
- Expertise in utility tools like ANT, Log4j, JUNIT, Gradle, Maven Build Tools and Jenkins. Working knowledge in UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Experience in managing large-scale, geographically-distributed database systems, including relational (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (Mongo DB, Cassandra DB) systems.
- Worked with Zookeeper, Kafka and created topics and stored the data in to No-SQL Cassandra for storing Big data using Microservices.
- Built the Docker images using Docker Tool and pushed the images to Dockyard Repository and deployed the payload using JSON files in different AWS Environments using Jenkins.
- Good Working knowledge in AWS such as Rehydration, Configuring and Deploying Instances (Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3).
- Created the ATDD's in Gherkins, ran the code using JUNIT and developed the code accordingly and checked the percentage of pass or fail in cucumber UI.
- Experienced in automating Java, Web, web service and backend validations using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber.
- Defined the Code quality gate in Sonar Quality Gate with the Nexus Plugin and security checks are done through HP Fortify Scan and certificates are checked using CLM.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and TestNG frameworks for RESTful services, used EclEmma plugin in Eclipse for Code Coverage and generated Cobertura and Jacoco Reports using Maven Build.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies.)
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Apache camel, Spring Data JPA, GWT, Angular1.x, Angular 2&4, React JS
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST
Web Servers: JBoss, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL,Cassandra, Mongo DB
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Worked on Agile development methodology, built the application with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) by Gherkins (Cucumber) and developed the application using Spring Tool Suite IDE. Used Version One for defect tracking and content Management System and GitHub for version control.
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports, shadow DOM to allow fully encapsulated custom elements by using Angular 2.0.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router-outlet directive in Angular2.0.
- Architected, Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 2.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, pipes and validations.
- Developed SPA with Angular 2.0, Typescript, Bootstraps, HTML and Angular 2.0 CLI. Configured module wide routing in the application using angular router and created various route guards
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic.
- Developed Microservices to make benefit for the Capital One payment posting process using the Spring boot Data JPA. And persisted the messages in Apache Kafka Topics to Cassandra DB and Spark job to join the Cassandra tables and Posts the Transactions on to the Apache Kafka TXN topic.
- Created the Topics in Apache Kafka and Used jasypt spring encryption(AES) for password encryption and decryption in Cassandra connection classes.
- Used No-SQL database Cassandra and created the Schemas, Tables and defined primary key, Foreign Key.
- Used Drools engine as Business Logic Integration tool, developed various rules on it. Created Drools rules, agendas, activations, Sessions, and Facts integrated with business logic.
- Configured Webhooks for push events on GitHub to trigger a build automatically on Jenkins whenever a code commit happens. Some of the other jobs were configured with PollSCM to trigger the job in Jenkins in timed manner.
- Written shell scripts to create the consul properties in QA and Performance Environment. Created Docker files and JSON files for Spark jobs and Microservices.
- Deployed and smoke tested (DEV, QA, Perf) the individual component in Chronos and Spark Mesos for spark jobs and used Marathon and Mesos for the microservices by manually using SoapUI, Docker tool and also continuously integrated with Jenkins(CICD).
- Created and Used Jenkin Jobs for Continuous Integration with the Docker images which are used to wrap the Constructed code in layered file systems and share common files for better use of RAM.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA Engineer.
- Worked with JUNIT extensively and defined various Test Suites and Test Cases for the application.
- Automated test cases using Cucumber framework, Java Selenium WebDriver. Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Involved in 90% of Code Coverage using Junit Test Cases, Mockitos and Power Mockitos the reports were generated using Cobertura and Jacoco using maven build and Code Quality is done using SonarQube Analysis. Security is checked by running the code through HP Fortify and clm.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML, CSS, Angular2.0, Spring Boot Data JPA, AWS, HP Fortify, Jasypt spring, Jenkins, Soap UI, Docker, Zookeeper, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Spring Tool Suite IDE, XML, XSLT, POJO, Cobertura, Jacoco, Selenium, Drools, Junit, Sonar Qube Analysis, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, Maven, Jasmine, Karma, Gherkins(Cucumber), Soap UI.
Confidential, Argyle, Texas
- Expertise on using Agile methodology in developing the application, which includes iterative application development, 2 week-sprints, daily stand up meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning, Story Estimates and customer reporting backlogs(bugs).
- Collaborated with the business and technical teams and took the responsibility to document the functional and technical specifications in the business requirements analysis phase.
- Developed a Java /J2EE based Web Application with complete Spring suite, implementing Spring MVC and other Spring modules.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Extensively worked on AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Extensively used core Java concepts like Multithreading, Collections, File I/O and concurrency.
- Developed session beans as part of Spring to handle business logic and deployed them on Tomcat application server.
- Worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of type Generics, ArrayLists) and used the core packages.
- Developed Business components and integrated those using Spring features such as Dependency Injection, auto wiring various components such as DAO layers and Service Proxy layers.
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM and integrated to Spring using Spring ORM.
- Responsible for implementing an API that allowed fetching enrolled person and device information from an iOS device.
- Developed servlets and utilized to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Created a service for moving data from one database to the other database based on some specifications which uses Spring 3.0.
- Implemented all the components following test-driven development (TDD) methodology using JUnit.
- Used JDBC API and HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to query the Database System and used JDBC Thin Driver to connect to the database.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Created stored procedures, packages, sequences and PL/SQL statements to different operations on the database.
- Developed the RESTful web services using JAX-RS.
- Designed Test cases, Test scenarios & Test scripts for Unit testing and Black box perform testing.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Used Git as a version control. Used Git bash, Source tree and Tortoise Git tools for version control. Creating branches on the source code, adding, staging and committing code as a part of development.
- Used Jira which is integrated with Issues, Code, Builds and Documents related to the project as a part of agile methodology (Atlassian JIRA and JIRA Plugins).
- Used JBoss as the application servers.
- Conducted and participated code reviews and design reviews meetings.
- Troubleshoot and fix the issues as part of Performance, Pre-Prod and Prod deployments whenever the release is committed.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Worked on project Apps lot, used to develop software application with specifications and to make sure that the desired advertisement display in that slot.
- Hands on experience on Agile Spring with sprint planning of 2-3 weeks and used to maintain continuous Integration(CI).
- Actively participated in business meetings along with business analyst to record user requirements, and develop design artifacts.
- Proficient in working on business, front end and persistence tiers using the Spring core and Spring Security.
- Frequently involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Spring framework for Web-tier.
- Developed web page layout using Spring core libraries, and performed Security validations.
- Proficient in developing use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and able to provide mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Using struts tag libraries like logic, html, bean, etc in JSP pages, efficient in developing presentation layer.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Monitored and analyzed revenue generation from website traffic information.
- Developed and enforced compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query language) on MongoDB to avoid writing complex database queries.
- Proficiently used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Developed RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API and implemented spring controller for business logic.
- Worked on NoSQL database like MongoDB in which the data is documented by JSON and BSON.
- Developed multi-tier application on standard platform, Java2 and J2EE in JIT application Server.
- Used to build Windows applications using Lab windows/CVI and implement programs with a GUI in Lab Windows CVI.
- Used to work on Google Ad Server, an advert server that integrates with backend server to deploy the code.
- Used Active MQ as messaging center to communication with one application to other.
- Created automated security test cases using Cucumber and Mockito. Used Bugzilla to log and track defects.
- Debugged the application using Restful tool for web services.
- Worked on Jenkins to deploy the Jar files into the server and for continuous integration.
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test scenarios and defect tracking and resolution of those defects.
- Used LDAP to store security information like password and sensitive information.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Used Eclipse Spring Tool Suit as Java IDE tool for developing code modules in the development environment.
Junior Web Developer
Confidential, Covington, Louisiana
- Experience in working with different phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Contributed to servlet - based application development. Assisted in maintaining and updating existing applications and modules.
- Created and maintained EJB components and worked on JMS to do messaging and have communication between applications.
- Proficient in developing user interface using JSP, Servlets and Struts.
- Used to work on complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Created build, deployment and configuration related scripts for Maven.
- Worked on multi-threading in back end java beans.
- Developed common database library to execute various database commands like select, insert, update and delete against Oracle database.
- Implemented application on development, test, break-fix and production application server BEA WebLogic.
- Responsible for all deployment descriptors and build scripts.
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing of application using Junit.
- Involved in using Log4j to create log files and debug the same.
- Used Eclipse for create and edit generic projects and share files in CVS controls.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes