- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in application development usingJava J2EE, EJB, JMS,JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring,JSF, JQuery, Hibernate, XML, SOA, JavaBeans, JDBC, UML,WebLogic, JBoss, ApacheTomcat, JSON,SSL, SpringSecurity.
- Good Experience with Springs, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in JDBC, EJB (Session Beans (Stateless and State full), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI and JMS.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty profile, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server andWebLogic Application Server.
- Experience with WebSphere IHS web Server configuration. Load balancing.
- Extensively worked on Web Services technologies like SOAP, WSDL,REST API.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Have good knowledge working on XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLTand validations with DTD & XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory, and DAO.
- Have rich experience in databases like Oracle 10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Functions, Sequences, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud formation templates, CICD tools (Jenkins, Git, Ansible playbooks)
- Experience in setup of WebSphere MQ and WebSphere ND profile in AWS environment.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, Edit plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder 4.5.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM Clearcase, CVS& GIT.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Jira, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Time management skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS(Restful), WSDL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Struts, EJB 2.0, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean, JTA
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP
ORM Framework: Hibernate
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus 3, My Eclipse, NetBeans 7.0, Flash Builder 4.5
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere 8, Oracle WebLogic, WAS, JBoss 4.0
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers
Version Control: IBM ClearCase 7.0, 7.1, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, VSS, Git
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux.
UML Tools/ other tools: Apache ANT, Maven, JUNIT, Jira, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, MS Visio, Dreamviewer, Log4j, Rational Ross, Star UML, Selenium
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins
Tools: JProfiler, Wily Interscope, JMeter, Visio
Confidential, Miami, FL
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development, enhancing, testing and supporting the applications.
- Used Agile Scrum process.
- Expertise in building the applications using Maven.
- Developed and Configured theSpring Configurationfiles for business and the persistence layers.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML5, bootstrap, AngularJSand JSP’s for user interaction.
- Closely worked with the Business Analysts and Technical Leads to gather all the required information to develop applications and asses Integration impacts.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC) and struts framework.Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Used CA Wily interscope to monitor distributed servers. Created dashboards and configured threshold limits.
- Performed Server side validations according to Business Rules set by Users.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer usingHibernateframework.
- Validated all code to W3C standards.
- Extensively usedMVC,DAO,FactoryandSingletondesign patterns.
- Used Spring framework to implement midletire with Spring IOC, AOP, SpringBoot
- Configured Eureka server for spring micro service registry and discovery.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS(EC2, RDS, ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Worked on modules to replace theMainframedependencies by writing theREST Web Servicescalls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for Database CRUD Operations and verified the Data with the Production, Acceptance and Integration.
- Focus on high-performance solutions for ( Confidential ) that maximize performance, scalability, and availability usingMicroservices, J2EE.
- Involved in moving the application to Production.
- Used Eclipse4.5 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Documented the results based on the Production, Acceptance, Integration Environments.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Persistence layer and Business layer to perform the unit level testing.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of module development and bug fixing.
- Excellent project experience inMicroservices, Multithreading, CICD, Cloud computing, Web - J2EE technologies
- Developed UI using Struts, JSP and Servlets based on MVC design pattern
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC to handle the interaction with Data base (Oracle)
- Developed the UI validation framework using custom validations built on top of Struts validation framework
- Performed JUnit and System Testing
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC) and struts framework. Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Used Spring framework to implement midletire with Spring IOC, AOP, SpringBoot
- Used Java Mail API to email the report of updates performed to administrations team
Environment: Java 1.7, JDBC, J2EE, Rest and SOAP Services, Microservices, XML, XSLT, XSD, Spring IOC/JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices with Eureka Service, Oracle WebSphereServer.usingJsp,Taglibs
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, develop, test and documentation phases of the project.
- Designed and developed the application based on MVC design pattern using Spring MVCframework, Hibernate ORM framework.
- Developed the call forking functionality of the application using Fusion Creator SDK and Java SIP API.
- Developed SIP servlets to process incoming SIP requests.
- Developed REST API by creating Restful webservices using RESTEasy, JAXB, XML/XSD, EJB and Hibernate.
- Generated JAXB classes by defining XSD.
- Made the application capable of integrating with LDAPserversusingUnboundID API.
- Used Spring ORM support and integrated with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used AJAX for dynamic page validation and updates.
- Parsed XML using JAXB API.
- Designed database tables, developed stored proceduresandtriggers.
- Developed logging framework of the application using Apache log4j.
- Deployed applications and configured resources on Fusion Application Server and JBoss Application Server.
- Developed Unix shell scripts and Expect scripts to automate the installation of the system.
- Involved in performance analysis by profiling, configuring attributes on connection pools, caching and optimized various components of the application.
- Used Java Mail API to email the report of updates performed to administrations team.
- Developed initialization scripts to automate the startup of the applications after a reboot.
- Developed Call Flow Tool UI using Swing.
- Configured log4j JMS appender to send SIP log messages to JMSqueue configured on JBoss application server.
- Configured paging capability of HornetQ on JBoss application server.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to consume SIP messages from JMS Queue for processing.
- Monitored various metrics of Fusion Application Server by integrating Nagios with JMX.
- Integrated ThruPointFusion products with Cisco, Sonus, Avaya and Nortel.
- Troubleshoot and support the issues.
- Developed tools, utilities to automate the installation of ThruPoint products. Worked as a DevOps engineer to improve collaboration between developers and operations persons, streamline software development practices
- Trained team to use the applications, tools and utilities.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Used Struts framework for building web applications.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server 10.3
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, JSP, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used WSDL and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJBs, JMS, Bootstrap, Oracle 9i,WebLogic Server 10.3, MDB, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS,AJAX, Rational Rose, CVS, Eclipse, Junit, Log4J.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing, gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Involved in protocol designing for communication between server and multiple locos.
- Developed Shared assemblies for reusability of common functionality.
- Drawing line graphs, bar charts and pie charts.
- Developed different type of services like communication service for receiving the data from different locos using socket programming, Multi-threading and decoding the received data.
- Developed email and SMS services for sending email and SMS alerts to the railway customers.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using HTML, DHTML and JSP.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using the EJB’s.
- Used Google Maps for displaying the location of single and multiple locos.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, triggers in SQL-Server 20008 to handle data manipulations and data retrievals.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications inJBossapplication Server.
- Involved in Process Documentation.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Application Framework.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating Action classes and XML files.
- Involved in maintenance of the application.
- Used Jira as a Bug Reporting Tool.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes