- More than 5 years of experience in application design and development using JAVA and other web technologies including Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, RMI, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, ANT, JDBC.
- Have extensive noledge and working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service - Oriented architecture (SOA), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML and J2EE Architecture.
- Monitored health check of servers after patching / rebooting and checked all the services of Linux servers on AWSCloud and also physical servers.
- Excellent programming skills and development experience wif JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, UI, EJB, JavaBeans, JMS, JDBC, XSLT, J-Unit and Web Services.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans, Servlets.
- Experience in different Spring framework modules like - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring DAO.
- Involved in Developing a Rest API’S service using PythonFlask framework.
- Coordinates activities between onsite and offshore testingteam.
- Extensive Knowledge in all phases of Project and Product development life cycle that includes System Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Re-Engineering and Documentation.
- Worked on different Application and Web Servers like IBMWeb Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Responsible for work allocation and tracking. Plan and prioritize testingactivities on a day to day basis. Determined testingscope and prioritized deliverables in different phases.
- Extensive noledge and experience of seleniumIDE, selenium RC, selenium Web driver, seleniumGrid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Experience in extensive usage of various Design Patterns wif JAVA and J2EE.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, STS, JBuilder, and WebLogic workshop.
- Good exposure to Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL&UDDIand Spring.
- Expertise in developing XML documents wif XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Have good noledge on Spring Framework and working experience on Hibernate.
- Experience in Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, and DB2.
- Expertise in programming wif SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Highly Self-motivated and goal oriented team player wif strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills, Strong in object oriented analysis and design. Diversified noledge and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Application Server: BEA Weblogic, JBoss, GlassFish, springboot, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0
J2EE Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Log4J, MVC, Hibernate2.0, Spring
IDE's: Eclipse, Edit Plus, Notepad++, RAD, JBuilder, Netbeans
Database(s): Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access, DB2 UDB, MySQL
Version Control Tools: Rational ClearCase, VSS, WinCVS, RequisitePro, ClearQuest
Testing Tools: JUnit, WinRunner,Seleniuim
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Operating Systems: Windows XP,MS-DOS, UNIX
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Log Tools: Log4j
Tools: TOAD, Jenkins
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Worked developing standard UI pages using JSP and angular JS 2.0.
- Worked on nojde js.
- Configured AJAX request using the GET and POST methods which would halp in calling micro services for backend services.
- Consumed and developed rest web services for several modules.
- Used the JQuery Form validator which halps in easy validation of the user input.
- Used poppler tool and Perl scripting in converting the PDF documents to HTML to process and feed the document to a SQL file.
- Worked wif oracle 10g sql server and jdbc.
- Well versed wif the build tools ANT and maven and worked on converting few projects from ANT to maven.
- Worked on configuring Jenkins builds which halps in continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Setting up deployment jobs using Jenkins and halp debug issues accessing session data and logging using monitoring tools.
- Worked wif apache tomcat and IBM WebSphere as webserver and application servers
- Developed micro services for backend and used standard HTTP POST and GET calls to be processed and consumed in frontend.
- Worked on migrating the application from tomcat to springboot.
- Involved in the project initiation phase followed by design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Developed user interface using java Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script, Angular JS for the Presentation layer
- Created single Page Application wif loading multiple views using route services and Adding more user experience to make dynamic by upgrading to Angular JS 2.0 Framework and Node JS, React JS.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as validation of the card details. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Worked wif migrating from weblogic server to tomcat.
- Worked wif ORM Tool Hibernate and wrote test cases in selinuim.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional Restful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Working on the Java, J2EE, MS SQL Server and Reporting Service wif in the technical team using Agile/Scrum via Rally software agility tool, by communicating directly wif the Product Owners to plan for each Sprint Stories, pointing and prepare the Task for the team and to complete the story related document.
- Hands on experience in Weblogic, setting up the new project configuration in weblogic.
- Hands on experience GlassFish and Tomcat web servers.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Analysis, design and development of Web & Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE Technologies.
- Application server is springboot.
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS framework, Node JS, Angular JS,React.js, ext.js Wire-Framing and HTML5.
- Used MVC architecture of backbone.js to convert nested jQuery calls into a backbonemodel based architecture.
- Performed GUI Testing, Functional Testing manually Wrote test cases, executed them and wrote automation scripts using Selenium.
- Worked as a developer on writing Sprint Boot, JPA, AngularJS code.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of java projects
- Installed, Deployed and testing the application in Tomcat.
- Architect, Design and Develop MicroServices solutions.
- Installed and Created Database, Tables, Views, index, ER Diagram, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored full Ownership to Development server- Deployment and DB maintenance
- Rally Scaling software Agility tool to publish the Stories and the task.
- Worked wif Puppetfor application deployment.
- Used various available features of seleniumto develop efficient and error free Automated Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse IDE.
- DesignedMicroServicesarchitecture for collateral trading (Java/Python)
- Increasing the capacity would also halp to improve performance tuningin handling this large amount of data.
- Used Spring Batch, SpringCore, Java, J2EE for development and Tomcat and JBoss servers for deployment. Jenkins for build and Dimensions for code repository.
- Has been working as an IBM Integration Bus (IIB) and MQ admin setting up the environment for ESBinfrastructure.
- Involved in Design and Development of REST APIweb services are created using spring wif Jackson Mappers to exchange data using JSON data structure
- Regular DBA activities of Space Management andperformanceMonitoring.
- DeployedPuppet,PuppetDashboard, and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Tested Disaster Recovery scenarios in cloud using AWSincluding Backup & restore, pilot light and warm standby scenarios.
- Wrote unit testing using Jasmineto achieve 100% code coverage.
- Developed Image Provider Service to support 3rd party apps using Jersey JAX.RS.
- Database Normalization, Import and Export the Databases, Daily and weekly backups.
- Work wif Finance Department concerning capital budget analysis, procurement, depreciation, and all Asset Managementrelated issues.
- Used XML technologies like XPath, XSLT and JAXB for data exchange and presentation.
- Used Functional, Manual testing and internal issue Tracker Application
- Involved in Proof of Concept for developing application using and Mongo.DB.
- Created javaREST clients by consuming banks REST API's.
- Developed Rest & SOAP web services using SOAP and HTTP Nodes in Message Broker
- Used JSP, JS, JQuery, Servlet, EJB, CSS, Angular JS, & Spring MVC Framework & ORM Tool Hibernate.
Environment: JDK 1.7, springboot,IBM MQ,Spring 2.0, JSP, Hazelcast,JDBC, JAX.RS,backbone.js, Message Broker, Linux, Ajax, Node JS,, CSS, spring cloud,Jasmine,Sprint boot,JPA wif Hibernate, Hibernate 3.2, selinuim, ext.js, Hibernate- Annotations, selenium,AWS,Tomcat Angular JS Puppet, JSP, Mongo.DB,Subversion, Eclipse, Jquery, PL/SQL, Web services, Web Logic, SOAP, Oracle 10g, Log4j.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Developed GUI using JSP, Struts frame work.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests.
- Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Coded Entity Beans for data persistence wifin Data Layer.
- Developed user interface components for Deal, Activity modules along wif business components.
- Developed a Spring MVC application in connecting to database.
- Leveraged struts-validations, struts-beans tag libraries.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Responsible for code merging modules using clear case.
- Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE.
- Database has been using My SQL.
- Maven Tool is used for build purpose
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat server
- Server side validation had been developed using Struts Validation frame work
- Clear Case is used as version controller.
- Involved in development of Order Management, Product Management and pricing modules.
- Participated in system design and prepared UML diagrams and Class diagrams for DTO objects and actions.
- Designed and developed Hibernate Mapping files and configuring hibernate.
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IOC container.
- Spring ApplicationContext was used to inject the core java pojos into application.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- IBM MQ Series is used as JMS Server.
- Creating the message from the uploaded information and transaction data and sending this information using SOAP.
- Storing the SOAP messages received in the JMS Queue of WebSphereMQ (MQ Series)
- Listening the WebSphereMQ through message driven beans and processing the queue messages.
- Developed custom JSP tags for Pricing, Order Management, Product Management modules.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- CVS is used as version controller.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Maven is used as build tool.
- Developed the Logging framework using log4j.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the Websphere application server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes