- Over 7 years of IT experience in utilizing java tools in business, web, and Client - Server environments using latest Java/J2EE technologies for analysis, design, development, re-engineering, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing on various platforms.
- Proven expertise in implementing various aspects of Spring Framework (core, web, jdbc, mvc), Spring Boot.
- Comprehensive noledge of SOA architectures wif web services like SOAP and Rest.
- Good experience wif database such as Oracle 9i, sql server and writing the SQL queries.
- Extensively worked wif repository tools like SVN, GIT, IBM ClearCase.
- Experience in deploying applications on Jboss application server 4.0, Websphere, Apache Tomcat.
- Sold noledge in various j2ee design patterns and implemented best practices in various applications.
- Delivered multiple applications using Android Studio, Oracle Apex and Python.
- Optimized time usage by using Agile scrum methodologies and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting.
- Effective team player, excellent work ethics, ability to work in a diverse environment, and self-motivated to contribute towards team/company goals, in addition to individual commitment towards excellence.
Programming Languages & J2ee Technologies: Java, Python, Android, Sql,C, C++, C#, Servlets, Struts, Jdbc, Jstl
Databases & ORM: Oracle, Mysql,Framework Hibernate, Jpa, Dao, Spring Jpa.
Web Services: Jax-ws (Soap), Jax-rs (Restful), Wsdl.
Application Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring Mvc, Spring Orm, Spring Aop, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5..
Build Tools & Version Control: Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Junit, Jira,Ibm Clearcase, Svn, Git.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Netbeans 7.0, Anaconda, Android Studio
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Ibm Websphere 8, Jboss 4.0.
Xml: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XMLSCHEMA, SAX, and DOM Parsers.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, J2ee Design Patterns.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Interacted wif the business analysts to gather the requirements, FSD for the requirements.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Used Agile approaches, Including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Developed the multiple enterprise applications, which are developed using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate framework, Prime faces, RESTFul web services.
- Designed and developed UI using spring view component HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Built custom UI widgets, directives, filters and Application logic using AngularJS MVC Architecture.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Multithreading and Concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Developed Hibernate wif Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact wif the database of MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model wif SQL-based schema.
- Used Micro service architecture, wif Spring Boot-based services interacting through REST and Apache Kafka.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers.
- Implemented Pre Authentication and database security wif Site Minder and spring security.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS.
- Experience on AWS Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebSphere Application Server Application Server.
- Conducted Performance tuning including JVM tuning, JMS to the maximum throughput form Application server.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for project development, task tracking and day to day works and involved in design and requirement analysis discussions.
- Used two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Implemented animation and styling using CSS3 and JQuery.
- Developed the application on micro-service design. The application consists of seven modules.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in cloud.
- Used Java 1.8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Used Java 1.8 Streams and Parallel Streams they consider collection as its source.
- DAO layer development using Hibernate, HQL and their respective mapping/annotations and configuration files.
- Written HQL Queries in Hibernate for retrieving the data from the database.
- Strong experience in Database Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Involved in writing Unit Test Cases and having good noledge in JUnit and Mockito.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, GIT.
- Experience in development and integration of enterprise applications using Micro Services wif Spring boot, SOAP, RESTFUL Web Services.
- Used WebSphere Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline wif Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Design and develop an enterprise common logging around Log4j wif a centralized log support (used logger info, warn, error and debug).
Environment: Java 1.8, SQL, HQL, MYSQL, SVN, GIT, Hibernate, JUnit, Power mock, Log4j, Spring boot, Rest API, Web Services, Micro Services, JSon, Postman, JQuery, AJAX, SVN, Git, GitHub, Git stash, GitLab, AWS, REST API, SOAP, REST, Agile, Spring Tool Suite, Jira..
Confidential - Commerce, Tx
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, and Synonyms. Indexes in SQL Server 2012 for various database processes.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, organized and clean code to reuse in Views.
- Applied N -tier architecture using Entity Framework Database First Approach as Data access layer and used LINQ to manipulate data.
- Implemented Forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for web application security.
- Implemented business logic using MVCauthorization filters, action filters and Exception filters.
- Implemented Validation by using Data Annotation for server side and jQuery for the client side.
- Used Bootstrap to halp the responsiveness of webpage and design wif Custom CSS3 style sheet on elements.
- Designed Layout page as a template for each View and used Partial View to reuse the code.
- Implemented Repository Pattern by using Dependency injection on MVCController level to decouple modules and to perform Unit Testing.
- Make AJAX call using JSON and jQuery to send and retrieve data from the web server asynchronously.
- Used Web API as a service to provide data from database and consume using jQuery/AJAX.
- Performed Unit Testing by using automated testing framework NUnit.
- As Author achieved noledge in various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, design, analysis and code development.
- Delivered end to end code for multiple web pages using AngularJS, REST, SQL.
- Introduced Spring MVC pattern to ensure clean separation between the presentation tier.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Successfully added Spring Transactions for Transaction Management.
- Implemented Http rest api using AngularJS developed microservices as a strategy to gradually replace the fragile core monolithic java application while still being able to add new business features.
- Developed web services (SOAP) through WSDL to interact wif other components.
- Integrated spring dao for data access using hibernate used hql and sql for querying databases.
- Developed entity beans and session beans to process the business logic.
- Contributed code to process xslt for extracting the xml data.
- Produced junit, mockito test cases for performing unit testing.
- Used the eclipse as ide, configured and deployed the application on to apache tomcat.
- Gain noledge in usage of VersionOne tool for defect tracking and monitoring of user stories assignment in the system.
Environment: Java, Wicket, AngularJS, Indexeddb, J2EE, Oracle 10g, Jetty, Spring JDBC, Maven, SVN, JSON, AJAX, JSTL, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSL, XSL, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, Restful Services.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile iterative development Methodology.
- Interacted wif the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Implemented CSS Manipulation, HTML Event functions, Java script Effects and animations using JQUERY.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Written numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used Ant as a build tool. Configured and Deployed application on Web Sphere Application Server
- Responsible for Developing Struts Action classes for Business Implementations.
- Developed screens using JSP and Struts Tag Libraries for Screen Design using JSP.
- Customize Header and Footer of UI Screens using Struts Tiles Frame work.
- Server side and Client-side validations handled using Struts Validator Frame Work.
- Developed DAO Implementation classes using JDBC.
- Called Stored Produces in Oracle using Callable Statements in JDBC.
- Written SQL queries for Performing CRUD Operations.
- Written Client/ Server-side validations and Java script Implementation for MDI windows/Customer Window.
- Service Configurations using JNDI.
- Build application wif ANT tool and deployed the application on IBM WebSphere application.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Html, CSS, Oracle, Java Script, JUnit, PL-SQL, CVS, Eclipse.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes