- Over 8+ Years of extensive experience as a multi - tier Web based client server application developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 4.0, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL), Microservices and Junit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data, implemented Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory, Transfer Object, Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools GitHub, SVN, Atlassian Stash and CVS.
- Worked with Web Application Servers IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and WebSphere MQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- GoodexperienceinAmazonWebServices(AWS)environmentandgoodnoledgeofAWSservices likeElasticComputeCloud(EC2),ElasticLoad-balancers,ElasticContainerService(DockerContainers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic File system, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Maintained teh user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route53, VPC, RDB, DynamoDB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Working directly with Amazon WebServices engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with ability to communicate as well.
- Good ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts and technologies and a self-starter with teh ability to think outside teh box to come up with innovative ideas.
Programming Languages: Java 1.7, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL, Spring 3.2/4.0, java8, Hibernate 4.0, UNIX Shell
Web Services/ Testing: REST and SOAP Web Services, AWS, Junit 3.8 and 4.10Slf4j-log4j
Familiar IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Developer, IBM Data Studio
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2 9.7, MongoDB
Repositories: SVN, CVS, GitHub, Stash
Project Management Software: Atlassian JIRA, Version One
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10c, 11g and 12c, IBM WebSphere 184.108.40.206, Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0 and JBoss.
Build Tool/ Servers: Ant, Maven 3.0 and above, Jenkins
Messaging: JMS, WebSphere MQ and Apache Active
Sr. Full Stack/Java Developer
- DevelopingMicroservicesby creating REST APIs for core banking services
- Reengineered teh existing legacy application into a web based application using teh latest web technologies.
- Analyzed requirements with teh business team, and involved in design, development and testing of teh application.
- Developed J2EE web application using teh Java 7, multi-threading, Spring MVC 4.1.0, spring-jdbc and implemented caching in teh application using IBM dynacache.
- Implemented Lambda Expressions and Stream API usingJava8.
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across teh organization. Teh data is provided in json and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code,Node.JS as server side technology for teh feedback system.
- Teh complete feedback system was designed using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS) stack technologies for quick response and throughput.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in teh back-end to handle requests sent from teh front-end JQUERY, AJAX via JSON.
- Build servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching teh EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per teh architecture.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Good experience of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving logs based on teh retention policy and granting rights to authorized users.
- Used Amazon S3 for database backup regularly and save snapshots of data.
- UsedWebSphere MQ (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Created complex scheduler tasks/jobs using Quartz Scheduler library. Developed custom exception handling mechanism to handle errors/exceptions.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test teh business logic. Supporting System Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Used Fuse as platform to createmicroservices.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate teh build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD) to build teh application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Proficient in an agile development team to deliver an end to end Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Chef &Jenkins.
Environment: Spring 4.1, Java 1.7, Spring JDBC, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Angular JS 2.0, Unix/Linux, Ember.js 2.0, Junit 2.5,CSS Framework Bootstrap,AWS, HTML5, DB2 9.2, JIRA, Atlassian Stash, Jenkins CI 1.5, Slf4j-log4j, IBM dynacache and WebSphere MQ.
Mean Stack/Java Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed and tested website using teh MEAN Stack (MongoDb, Express, AngularJS, and NodeJS).
- Followed teh overall application MVVM architecture to create MVC layers in AngularJS and NodeJS layers.
- UsedAWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications developed with Java and Node.js.
- Developed REST basedMicroservicesusing Spring Boot.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces teh HTTP response in JSON Format using microservices.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications with Express module.
- Designed and implemented CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Worked on coreAWSservices such as setting up new server (EC2) instance inAWS.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs & concepts to teh clients and management review.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for client managers to keep a track of teh flow of inventory between various departments.
- Used various features from AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used http services http and resource in AngularJS to get and handle JSON data from backend.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility using libraries like JQuery and achieved responsiveness using Bootstrap CSS.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from teh database in teh form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and node.js.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch teh data from teh backend as JSON response and parse it on teh UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Configured AWS cloud infrastructure as code using Terraform and continuous deployment throughJenkins.
- Provided production level code to teh engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for teh application.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing teh application. Implemented teh persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with teh Oracle Database from teh DAO.
- Extensive use of maven to build and deploy teh application into dev environment and QA environment and work with teh front-end developers in displaying teh data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve teh data from Web Service, manipulate teh data to in corporate Business Logic and save teh data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve teh required information to be populated in teh database.
- Use of SOAP UI to verify teh WSDL end point URL.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data on a daily basis for a monthly report and scheduled teh job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Externalized Business Logic from code using database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in teh code to apply business logic to data.
- Used Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Created number of scripting tasks to get different libraries which we has created for teh logging and exceptional handling using C# in teh IDE visual studio 2012.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in teh business meetings to develop teh application and make it work TEMPeffectively for teh important business segment of teh client.
- Worked with Spring & Struts as an Integration Framework to Design & Develop teh whole Application.
- Used Hibernate extensively to interact with Oracle 11g Database.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP and Unix/Linux systems for teh application.
- Worked with JMS Connection Pool and teh implementation of messaging using Spring JMS and Message Queues.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test teh business logic. Added constraints, indexes to teh database design. Developed business objects and other based on teh database tables.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Queries using SQL Developer for archiving data on a daily basis for daily and monthly report and scheduled teh job using Spring Scheduler.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate teh build process for teh entire application and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Responsible for coding, deploying applications according to teh client approved specifications and requirements.
- Involved in maintenance of existing PERL application and wrote Perl scripts to enhance teh application.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout teh development process by all developers.
- Followed agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Used OOAD for building applications. Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing teh project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for teh Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed teh project using MVC design pattern and developed front end using Spring MVC framework, business components using Spring.
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server-side business object validations.
- Implemented Generic DAO using Spring JDBC to handle database operations on Similarly Constructed Tables.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Spring Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify teh complexities of teh application.
- Developed Restful API with Spring Framework for benchmarking purposes.
- Implemented Spring framework in teh presentation tier for all teh essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with teh business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to teh UI Configured.
- Wrote autantication and authorization classes and manage it in teh front controller for all teh users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve teh data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with teh Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Involved in setting up Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds by polling teh repositories.
- Developed unit test cases for teh data access layer and business components using Junit and Easy Mock.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation and wrote Junit test classes for teh services and prepared documentation.
Jr Java Developer
- Participated in teh requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test teh business logic and involved in testing teh application in teh integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- ImplementedLog4J for teh debug and error logging purpose.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes