- 5 years of experience in teh IT industry, involved in complete software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, and debugging.
- Expertise in Java and J2EE - Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.0/3.1, Hibernate 3.5 and JPA 2.0.
- Application development experience using Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection framework, Core Java components.
- Experience in developing Web services like SOAP (Simple object access protocol) and REST (Representational State Transfer).
- Experience on developing XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, JSON, JAXB components and Free marker for XML processing.
- Good experience using Java Open Source frameworks. Apache Framework, Struts MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO and Spring MVC.
- Experience in build tools like ANT and Maven 2.2/3.0 and logging APIs like Log4j.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages.
- Used Hibernate for persistence layer and used HQL for query purpose.
- Experience in Windows Azure services like SaaS, PaaS and IAAS.
- Experience working with GitHub and Jira for tracking bugs
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from teh existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method reference and Optional Class to reduce teh code size and simplify teh operations.
- Emphasized on adequate usage OOPs principals, modular and reusable components in coding.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as Hibernate and JDO (Java Data Objects).
- Configured applications using Spring Boot and used Spring Security for autantication and authorization purposes.
- Involved in Presentation Development using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented spring, JSP and Ajax to design teh user interface.
- Used Hibernate to store teh persistence data into Oracle database and written HQL to access teh data from teh database and wrote some complex SQL queries and was actively involved in creation of database, modified tables, triggers, and store procedures to clean and validate teh data to meet teh company specifications.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to SQL.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 and RDS.
- Experience in using Spring Cloud to connect to services and discover information about teh cloud environment in multiple clouds.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef.
- Used Hibernate to do teh object relational mapping between teh tables and java objects.
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT and Mockito framework.
- Used MAVEN for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Used GIT for repository teh Project.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, RESTful Web Services, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate, Spring boot 1.2.3, JMS, Hibernate, JPA, Micro Services, Mockito, HTML, WebLogic, Apache Maven build tool, PL/SQL, JENKINS, GIT, Quality Centre, and Eclipse, AWS EC2, S3.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in development and implementation of teh application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Involved in requirements collection, design & analysis of teh customer specifications, development & customization of teh application.
- Used Spring MVC to map Java classes to database tables using various annotations and POJO classes.
- Used JPA to persist teh data into database and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on teh data.
- Worked with Spring Boot for implementing teh application and used Spring Security for security purpose.
- Configured and tested teh application with database server MySQL.
- Worked with version control GIT to manage teh code repository. Merging and branching using push pull commands through git.
- Produced RESTful Web Service server with Spring, set JSON data type between front-end and teh service layer.
- Used JIRA tool for bug tracking, fixes, task assignment.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for teh application development and integration of teh frameworks.
- Extensively used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing, integration testing.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
Environment: Java,J2EE, REST, Multithreading, Collections, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, JSTL, JMS, PL/SQL, MySQL, Eclipse, JUnit, Mockito, JIRA, Git, Maven
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Used Agile approaches, Including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Designed and developed UI using spring view component HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS and Vue.js. Built custom UI widgets, directives, filters and Application logic using AngularJS MVC Architecture.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers. Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as teh data abstraction to interact with teh database of MongoDB and used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used Multithreading and Concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Used SonarQube for continuous inspection of code quality. Wrote JUnit test cases to test teh application.
Environment: Java,J2EE, REST, Multithreading, Collections, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes