- Around 8 years of professional IT experience and expert in Requirements Gathering, designing, development, implementation and Testing of Java/J2EE, Multi - tired and Distributed Applications, Web Based Applications, Messaging Applications wif Object Oriented Technologies
- Profound experience wif UML use cases, sequence and class diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Experience in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Façade Pattern (Session Façade Pattern), MVC Pattern, Business delegate Pattern, and Service Locator Pattern.
- Solid front-end developer experience in developing UI applications using enterprise JSP’s, Ajax, CSS, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, DOJO, Java Swings XSLT, XML, XSL and AWT
- Expertise in various open source MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks like Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.1/2.5 and JSF frameworks and encapsulated MVC design patterns along wif Java Server Pages Standard Tags Library
- Good working noledge in Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring DAO, Spring Management, Spring Data, Spring Access and Integration, Spring ORM, Spring Transaction, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database
- Hands on Experience in developing and implementing the Spring Rest and RestFul Web Services
- Hands on Experience creating web-service clients using CXF and Axis to work wif the various entities
- Expert in Creating both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service
- Expertise in writing core Java Code in order to integrate different Frameworks
- Strong noledge in JAVA Messaging Service (JMS)
- Used XML, XSLT, Jason and Schemas for communication between different tiers of application.
- Expertise JDBC, Spring JDBC and ORM technologies like Hibernate 4.0/3.2/3.0 /2.1
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment
- Efficient in developing java applications in various Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, JBuilder, RAD
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good noledge in JUnit
- Experience in deploying applications on IBM WebSphere 5.x/4.x, WebLogic 10.3x, JBoss 4.0. Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x
- Well versed wifcoreJavaconcepts likecollections, multithreading, serialization,Javabeans
- Good noledge of UIM (Unified Inventory Management).
- Better Understanding of SOA concepts and implementation using Webservices
- Experience wif versioning software tools like Subversion (SVN), CVS, IBM Clear Case, Github.
- Hands on experience in setting up repositories in Maven and Ant
- Good experience on high-volume transactional systems running on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Collaborated wif technical team members to integrate back/front end issues
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along wif strong interpersonal, analytical, and Organizational skills.
Java Tools: J2EE 6/5/1.4/1.3/1.2 , EJB 3.0/2.0/1.1, JSF 1.2/1.1, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0/1.2/1.1, JSTL, JDBC 2.0, RMI, JMS, JAX WS, JUnit, AWT, Restful, Spring Rest, DOJO
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.1/2.5, JSF, MVC 3.0/2.5/2.0
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Annotations, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Dependency Injection), JavaMail, JMS, SAX/DOM, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST and CORBA).
Open Source: Hibernate 4.0/3.2/3.0 /2.1 , Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP, Ant 1.2/1.7, Maven 1.0
Java API'S: Applets, AWT, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JFC, JNDI, JavaMail API, JMS, JAAS,JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC
Web, Application & Messaging Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/7.x/8.x, JBOSS 4.0.2, Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x, WebLogic 10.3x
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Postgre SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005, MS-Access, Mango DB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse 3.2, My Eclipse 6.6/5.1/3.9, JBuilder, RAD 8.0/7.0, NetBeans, JDeveloper, Visual Age for Java
Tools: SVN, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL * Plus
Design: Rational Rose, UML, E-R Modeling
Operating Systems: Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Unix
Server Cache: Terracotta, IBM Xtreme Cache
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of SDLC
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML.
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the product
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSF, JSP, Java script, HTML and CSS
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, dat assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Springs
- Made use of Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality wif Spring
- Created the Application Context file in the Spring Framework for injecting beans
- Made use of Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern for designing data access layer
- Implemented WebService client using CXF and Spring
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using Axis and XML
- Designed DTDs, XML Schema for data transmission and XSL style-sheets to generate Excel sheets, graphs, ppt, PDF from XML
- Involved in writing the Named queries, Criteria queries in Hibernate 4.0
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries for different database operations
- Created web services using eclipse 3.2 IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts
- Avoided whole page refresh using Ajax and implemented Jquery for client-side validation
- Involved in implementing JUnit Test Cases
- Involved in deployment of this application on WebLogic 10.3.6 Application Server
- Preparation of Issue resolution tracking sheet, categorizing issues, maintaining the issue aid information and resolve issues occurring in production
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
- Involved in code integration and shipment of the code to other environments
- Designed Test Scenarios for the functionality testing.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using the Rational Application Developer.
- Used JSF frameworks and encapsulated MVC design patterns along wif Java Server Pages Standard Tags Library
- Developed web based customer management usingSpringMVC
- Designed and Developed the GUI client using JSF wif Richfaces
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring core module concepts like Spring IOC of Spring Framework.
- DevelopedEJBs(3.0) for processing the Business logics and to provide data persistence in the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer.
- Used JDBC to communicate wif Oracle 10g database
- Developed SQL queries, views and stored procedures using PL/SQL
- Used Log4j logging framework in the application to store log messages
- Developed the Java Code using RAD 7.0 as IDE
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing spring’s JUnit extension for testing the application.
- Deployment of the web service converted java interfaces on a daily basis to a WebSphere testing environment for subsequent development of the front end.
- Used Rational ClearCase for version control and ANT to compile, build and package the application for deployment on WebSphere 7.0 server
- Identify issues wif the requirements. Suggest and direct the stakeholders to potential resolutions of such issues.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup test cases.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Interacting wif Confidential Content/Business team to understand business requirements.
- Implementing software solutions using technologies namely - Java, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Search & Promote, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Tag Manager.
- Clarify requirements wif business owners, perform analysis and design solutions.
- Prepared Technical Specifications based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document of the project.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, Spring MVC frameworks, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Dojo, NodeJS, BootstrapJS,KnockoutJSand AngularJS.
- Responsible for getting approval on the design documents as part of the process.
- Develop and re-factor existing product features using Java, J2EE, spring, Oracle.
- Implemented various design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, DAO, Business Delegate etc.
- Developed RESTFUL web services usingspringboot,SpringRESTFUL template.
- Developed the REST basedMicroservicesusing spring Boot
- Implemented the various services usingmicroservicesarchitecture in which the services work independently.
- Created the Application Context files for spring core modules.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in developing app using Spring MVC and also used other modules of Spring DI & AOP.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP.
- Used Hibernate for attaining Object Relational Mapping.
- Worked wif Java 1.7, and BigData NoSQL database Cassandra.
- Worked extensively wif Datastax community edition of Cassandra
- Involves in the design and development of RESTful Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Involves in the implementation of UI changes using JSP, jQuery.
- Using Maven for application build.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Involved in Configuring theWebSphereload balancing utilizingWebSphereWorkload Management (WLM) including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Responsible for assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and halped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring MVC, knockout JS, WebSphere, Apache CXF RESTful Web Services, JIRA, Maven, SLF4J, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, jQuery, JBoss, NOSQL, Cassandra.
Confidential, Woburn, MA
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables wifin time.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed several new functionality using Struts Framework.
- UsedAngularJSextensively on client side.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Servlets, Struts, JNDI, Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and Tomcat server.
- Setting & configuring Web-application modules like Registration and creation of Accounts on Web Server.
- Worked wif Struts Validation Framework to implement Client Side and Server Side validations.
- System built using Struts Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Designed and developed Struts action classes for the controller responsibility
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Deploying the application to Tomcat server.
- Planned and designed elements of the Positive Pay and Claim modules as part of a team.
- Implemented design patterns like session facade, business delegate, value object pattern and Data access objects
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Developed a webservice which will retrieve the details from the Database
- Designed and developed Java classes to communicate wif the CORBA calls.
- Used XML parser for retrieving information from server side calls.
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle database and get the results dat are required
Jr Software Engineer
- Writing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Matrix documents analyzing the Use Cases. Responsible for manually testing the entire application for GUI, Functionality, Business Logic and Use case adherence.
- Writing Automated Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Testing Scenarios, using Quick Test Professional for Regression testing, implementing the required checkpoints and updating them from time to time.
- Utilized SQL and PL/SQL for working wif data relating to testing, test dataset creation and verification.
- Analyzing key scenarios to realize crucial functional areas of the application, Creation and Execution of QTP Test Scripts against the Key functional areas and Performance Testing of the Application
- Defect reporting, tracking and generation of reports and graphs for management requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes