- Around 8 years of experience in designing, implementing and deploying Enterprise Applications in different domains like Banking, Community Management, Medical and Travel & Hospitality using Java/J2EE, JTL, jQuery, CSS3, HTML5 technologies
- Excellent experience in using the Web Services such as SOAP (JAX - WS) and REST(JAX-RS) for clients using Spring Boot and Jersey Framework and integrating with the existing applications.
- Experience in developing secure Web applications and server-side development using Hibernate 3.0/4.0, JSF, JNDI, Spring, Struts, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, XML and XSLT, JTL, PHP.
- Worked with clients on optimizing the performance of the system by load testing with Neoload, JMeter, and AppDynamics that helped them get drastic improvement in the system.
- Experience in working on CMS like Drupal, Joomla and client platforms like Confidential Studio.
- Experience in database design and development using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Experienced in using build tools such as ANT and Maven.
- Experienced in automating deployment process by using continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Cruise Control
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model and Agile Methodology.
- Experience with version control tools like Subversion, CVS and GIT.
- Basic experience in automation and manual testing of websites and web-based clients using Selenium Testing and Selenium Web Driver.
- Good team player with strong work ethics and a quick learner with positive attitude.
Programming Languages: Java1.8, 1.7, 1.6, PHP, Hybrid mobile Apps using Phone Gap
JAVA Enterprise Technologies: JDBC 3.0/2.0, Servlets 2.5/2.4, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, SOAP and RESTful Web Services, JPA, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 4.2, JBoss Seam 2.2
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, JSF 3.0, Spring Boot 2.2, Spring 5, Richfaces 3.3, Jersey, Adobe Flex
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic, JBoss5.x, Tomcat 9, WebSphere 8, WebSphere Portal Server, Apache Http Server, IIS, Jetty, AWS with Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL5.0,4.1, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2008, NUODB, Google Cloud Storage, Mongo DB, Lucene
Build Tools: Gradle 5, Maven 3.0, ANT
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/NT/XP/2000/98, Unix, Linux, Macintosh
Design Patterns: Facade, Front Controller, Singleton, DTO, DAO, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea
Tools: Junit 4.x, TestNG, Selenium, JMETER, AppDynamics, NeoLoad, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Jasper Reports
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
Senior Java Developer/Program Analyst
- Involved in working with team from different module to get the requirements in place and see how feasible it is within the specified timeline.
- Involved in migration of the old system on Spring MVC to new system on Spring Boot.
- Bridging the connection between the Front End and the native Services of Confidential .
- Moved system from Maven to Gradle.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot 2.2, Spring Core 5.5, Oracle, Oracle Weblogic, Apache Tomcat 9, IBM UDeploy, Jenkins, Sonar, AppDynamics, Gradle 5.1, Eclipse, Linux/Windows
Confidential - Los Gatos, CA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Designing, Coding, Unit testing and Integration Testing phases of the project.
- Built a POC for Confidential on Alexa using AWS Lambda to get the community response using Java Webservices using Spring Boot.
- Built entire website using Confidential Studio Platform from mocks provided by clients
- Implemented few core features in Confidential Studio using Angular and Node JS
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Spring JDBCand Spring JPA to manage Data Access with DAO design pattern.
- Implemented JMS using Spring JMS module to communicate with Apache Active MQ queues.
- Created builds using Mavenand pulled the project code from GitHub repositories.
- Used Jenkins as integration tool and deployed war to Tomcat Server.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in MySQL database and also worked on indexing of Lucene
- Deployed in Linux environment and used Tomcat as application server, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Worked on Velocity mailing system for dynamic emails templates
- Worked on Internationalization in different languages and using component methods to make it loosely coupled
- Worked with multiple clients of Confidential like Dell, Airbnb, etc. and helped them in getting better code optimization
- Mentored team of 5 on different aspects of the projects and helped them in solving issues.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and UAT of the application.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using CoreJava.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using EJB, JBoss Seam 2.2 with JSF 1.2 and Richfaces 3.3 and Adobe Flex.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Implemented Façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO design Patterns based on the application requirements.
- Used Jasper reports for creating PDF and printing the documents for the users.
- Worked on query optimization for the existing system to have better system response
- Data migration from SQL Server 2012 to Oracle 11g
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in Oracle 11g database
- Used SVN for version control and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Implemented the project using agile-scrum methodologies.
- Coordinated with the QA and on-site teams for resolving defects and deployment related issues.
- Involved in the requirements review, design, development, Unit testing and Bug fixing of the system and used Agile Development methodology.
- Developing white label solutions for new clients
- Used Java framework Struts 2 and XWorks for achieving MVC
- DevelopedJavaPOJO's to capture the UI data and communicate with Struts MVC.
- Written Controller and DAO classes to interact with Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Struts with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for querying database.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Performed unit testing using Junit and wrote Test Cases on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files and deployed the application on Tomcat Server
- Used Log4J for debugging the application.
- Used Eclipse for coding the application and used SVN for change control.
- Coordinated with the on-site teams for resolving defects and deployment related issues.
- Involved in post-production activities which includes resolving application specific issues and pushing the fixes in deployments after each production release.
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Designed and developed front end in Drupal using PHP
- Developed UI navigation using Restful Webservices with Jersey Framework for backend operations
- Provided data persistence via Hibernate for CRUD operations in the application.
- Built a reusable booking engine for the travel clients using Core Java 1.7 feature of Fork and Join and get data from different Hotel, Sightseeing, Transfers and Airlines suppliers and merge and show it on the UI
- Extracted information using SAX XML parser from different XML data provided by different suppliers
- Merged all the content in form of JSON and XML to communicate with the API of these suppliers
- Implemented lazy loading functionality combining with Fork Join for retrieving the results in 5 seconds as it was the selling point for the product.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration with customized failure reports
- Configured the AWS server from end to end and merged it with Jenkins
- Worked on code and query optimization using the tools like NeoLoad, AppDynamics and JMeter
- Built lot of APIs to make it independent of the front end.
- Deployed and tested the application with server Tomcat.
- SVN was used for the version control.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Integration level testing.
- Involved in bug fixing using Jira.
- Being most experienced with the booking engine, later was assigned to be team lead and was mentoring 5 people to maintain the project.
- Was awarded as wall of fame award for creating the reusable component which entire organization is using for travel projects
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes