- Professional Work Experience around 7 years in software field Design Patterns, Development in Software engineering.Strong knowledge and experience on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Data Structures and Algorithms, Java, Bash Scripting.
- Experience in Core Javaconcepts such as OOP concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, and Multithreading.
- Designed and developed different Application Programming Interfaces like Soap, Rest, Micro services.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTfulMicroservicesusing Spring boot dat are consumed by other microservice with minimal response time.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservicesand with the front end. Using spring MVC and spring rest.
- Extensive experience as a Software Developer (Java) with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation
- Extensive experience with Spring core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, and Hibernate ORM.
- Good experience on production support and client interaction.
- Experience in RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins and AWS ECS Cluster (EC2 Instances) for Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment for Microservices.
- Experience with Java 8 concepts such as Lambda expressions and streams.
- Experience with enterprise application techniques, including web services like REST and SOAP using XML, JSON and HTTP.
- Advance knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL Queries using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interaction with the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Very good experience of designing web - based application in Java which supports cross browser requirements Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experienced in database programming using triggers and stored procedures in environments like Oracle and MySQL. Also, experienced in writing SQL queries.
- Familiar with automation testing using Seleniumwith Java.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used oracle stored procedures
- Expert in using most of the Java IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Experience in Designing, developing and implementing new classes and objects in C++ for handling various trades and clearing events
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL, AJAX.
- Expert in implementing MVC architecture using Spring Framework, JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library), JSP Custom Tag Development and tiles.
- Extensive experience Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Experience with Version Control and Configuration tools like Svn, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Quick learner of new technical concepts with a mindset focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting challenging deadlines.
- Highly adaptable in rapidly changing technological advancements with strong analytical and organizational skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Development Approach: Agile
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2
Ide: Eclipse, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 7.0, 8.0 and Net Beans IDE
MessageOriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ.
Cache Implementations: Eh cache, and JBoss Tree Cache
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, Angular JS 3, Backbone.js and Hibernate
Web Service Frameworks: Apache Axis, Jersey, Apache storm
Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Apache Cassandra, PL/SQL and MySQL
Logging Tool: Log4J
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Used Spring MVC framework on the server side for creating Restful web services by giving JSON output to UI and modifying the DOM object on UI, by making HTTP calls and used GET and PUT.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring.
- Good experience in Database Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, SQL queries.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database. Worked to plug dis procedure inJavaclasses.
- Created Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services
- Used GIT version controls to check in/out files and Bitbucket repository.
- Involved in writing complex queries for joining multiple tables.
- Implemented build scripts for compiling, building and deploying the application on server using Maven.
- Used SpringCore Annotations for Dependency Injection SpringDI and SpringMVC for REST API s and SpringBootfor micro-services.
- Involved in developing RESTful web services using JERSEY as wrappers to access existing business services.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Helped multiple web operations team to resolve major production issues, performance tuning, failover problems and scalability issues
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping, coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Used Agile methodology for software development.
- Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Bamboo, Maven. Used Git as a version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Development of SOA components using WSDL, SOAP, XML, and XSD etc.
- Implemented spring - MVC Design Pattern in the application.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Customized the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to convert monolithic heavy application into smaller applications.
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture.
- Developed the application using Spring (MVC) Framework dat helps in separating the business logic, presentation logic and navigation logic.
- Written Spring Core and Spring MVC files to associate DAO with Business Layer.
- Validated if existing web services can be reusable to support new UI functionality and created Spring boot services for processing scheduled or one time or stored payment functionalities.
- Developed RESTful services in Java Spring Boot and IIB, to integrate with LDAP for user registration, login and reset/change password functionalities, also for processing EBill notifications, Outage alerts, and payment processing etc. using camel Jackson and JAXB maven repositories.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and Integration testing.
- Used Docker to build distributed system.
- Developed RESTful API's in IIB using Java (JCN) for supporting UI Dashboard, by integrating with backend mainframe systems (using COBOL copybook message modelling).
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API calls.
- Worked on basic autantication in both Java Spring boot and IIB, for implementing security between front end UI and backend SOA services (Java Spring boot & IIB), using base 64 encoded autantication string. Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Worked on projects 'NPO' and 'Tracker' which were based extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Followed the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in Hash Map, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web services and mock response for unit testing web services.
- Provided architectural input on new and existing solutions.
- Written technical specifications, program documentation, and unit test plans for all work performed.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8,Microservices, Java Beans,Java, Spring 4.3, Angular 4/Angular 2, Hibernate 4, SOAP, React JS, CXF, Ajax, jQuery, Node JS, Spring boot, Docker, Swagger, Bootstrap, JSP, AWS, XSD, XML Bean, Postman, JBOSS, DB2, JUnit, Jenkins, Log4J, FileZilla, GIT, Spring Framework security using LDAP, Web Services, Restful, Eclipse, PL/SQL, Linux, Oracle 12c, Agile/Scrum, SVN, Maven 2.
- Gatheird required information for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Configured and setup Spring framework. Worked on MVC pattern to build web tier
- Implemented classes, forms, POJO classes, Action form beans and web.xml files using Spring MVC
- Mapping of the servlet in Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used JAVA/J2EEDesign Patterns like DAO Pattern, and MVC Pattern.
- Configured Mavenand wrote POM file to install the libraries and dependencies into the projects.
- Developed client modules for the SOA Integration.
- Developed REST web services and clients using Apache CXF framework.
- Developed DAOs using JDBC to store/retrieve the information to/from the database.
- Used Collection framework extensively during the development of the APIs.
- Involved in efficient using of multithreading concepts for improving CPU time.
- Used Maven for the life cycle management of the project.
- Wrote compact and clean code using object-oriented design approach.
- Added and modified existing Business JRules based on continuously changing business requirements and performed Unit testing to ensure system stability and consistency.
- Created unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used GIT repository as version control tool in the project.
- Deployed application on Tomcat Server 6.0
- Used Log4j for logging.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes