- 8 years of experience in application software development in banking and finance sectors, supporting web - based applications on JEE framework, Mule Anypoint Platform and multitier applications with distributed architecture.
- Expertise in Mule ESB 3.x over Anypoint Studio 6.x.x, Anypoint Cloud-Hub, API Gateway 1.x and API Management.
- Extensively used Mule Connectors like salesforce, database, SMTP and JMS
- Experience is developing SQL Queries and stored procedures
- Experience Architecting Mule Projects with integration to 3rd party SaaS applications like Oracle Service Cloud.
- Designed and developed APIs using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Architecting complex SOA applications with ESB frameworks.
- Experience in distributed technologies, OO programming, analysis and design.
- Utilized MuleSoft extensive features like data weave, API designer and various connectors.
- Supported projects across the enterprise to adopt the integration infrastructure and integration interfaces on Mule ESB.
- Experience in Maven for build and deployment,
- Strong experience in analysis and design using SDLC, UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP) with software development models like Agile Scrum Model and Waterfall model
- Good knowledge in spring framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Used various IDE's like Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, Net Beans and IntelliJ Idea.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, IBM Web sphere Application, J Boss and Tomcat.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
- Ability to work with business functions to understand business requirements and develop technical specifications.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, PL/SQL,SQL,HTML,XMLXSLT
Application Servers: J Boss, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM web sphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL,DB2
Design patterns: MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DTO,DAOService Locator
SOA: Restful Web Service, Soap web service, JAX-RS,XML, JSON, WS Security, Mule ESB
IDE’s/Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, Net beans, RAD, J Builder, Maven, ANT, SVN
Server Side Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, JSF, Tiles
SOA: Mule ESB
Protocols: HTTP,FTP,SFTP, SMTP, TCP/IP
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Agile, REST
Case Tools: Uml, Rational Rose, ooad
Configuration management tools: GIT, CVS,SVN,ANT
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Micro Services, EJB, JMS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Architecture, RAML Design & Development
- Followed agile methodology and Scrum.
- Involved and driven the technical meetings, Effort estimations, backlog grooming etc.
- Involved in implementing ESB flows, Proxies, logging and exception handling.
- Validated API request and response used inMuleSoftESB integration using POSTMAN and SOAP UI
- Application code investigation, performance tuning using J Meter, code cleanup and code repository maintenance.
- Involved in peer & lead level design and code reviews.
- Involved in building the code & deployment
- Setting up Mule ESB for the development environment.
- API Management like maintaining the Developers portal, developer apps & applying various policies like JSON threat protection, OAuth etc.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Following coding guidelines, 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Performed Unit testing using JUNIT/MUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
Confidential, JERSEY CITY, NJ
- Involved in the end to end Development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
- Developed various integrations using MuleSoft as per the User Acceptance Criteria defined by the business users.
- Developing and deploying mule project on cloud hub.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB 3.5
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.5 features etc.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULEconfigurations files and deployed
- Performed Proof of Concept on extracting image metadata & GPS coordinates using Metadata-Extractor.
- Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services. And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5 apps to Mule ESB 3.6.
- Secured API with Basic Authentication security module
- Implementing and consuming REST web services
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB 3.5.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Provides support for all testing phases and post production.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
- Performed Unit testing using JUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
Confidential, PEORIA, ILLINOIS
- Highly involved in requirements gathering and designing the Domain Model and Business Model for the application.
- Created API and exposed on cloud, which is being invoked by ABI system.
- Wrote transformation classes and feeded into the Teradata.
- Used Boot strap as style sheet along with Angular JS.
- Created customized Requing flows so as to avoid a single data loss.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Implemented Springs Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) feature to overcome cross cutting concerns.
- Developed and exposed the Web Services by using SOAP.
- Used Any Point & Studio Visual Debugger to debug the muleflows at Data mappers.
- Created Mule Flows to connect graph API and marketing API.
- Worked with Mule ESB for Message routing between clusters and data transformation.
- Involved in effort estimation and impact analysis for integration SOAP web services.
- Consumed RESTful responses in XML as well as JSON formats.
- Used ANT for building the Project. Used Git for version control.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for dependency injection and Data Persistence.
- Implemented Spring Batch Jobs for processing the CSV files.
- Written the shell scripts for automation process for build and deployments in Unix/Linux.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and given the review comments for my subordinates.
- Involved in development of the server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Handled the QA deployments in JBoss.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Provided technical and business support for the team.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Identified the business requirements for the client.
- Involved in documentation of the architecture and configuration details.
- Developed Front end Applications to provide access to the database servers.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Used JDBC to query, update and maintain Database Servers using SQL queries.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Creating pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Used best practices while creating the web pages.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.
Jr. Software Programmer
- Involved in development of multi-tier web application environment
- Updated templates and produced additional functional components using JQuery.
- Worked with Object Oriented programming concepts such as inheritance
- Developed various modules present in the portal such as, Admin, User, Job Folder
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes