- 7+ years of experience in OO Programming, coding, testing, and implementation using Enterprise level Distributed Object Oriented Application Development in Java/J2EE
- Experience in writing Web Services using SOAP and Restful in distributed web application development environment.
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Applications using Restful Web Services, JAX-RS.
- Experience in using version control tools such as GIT, SVN and Clear case.
- Good knowledge in JMS and ActiveMQ.
- Experience with the IBM WebSphere Commerce.
- Experience on backend side in RDBMS like Oracle, PLSQL (Programming Language), SQL.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Exposure to Spring, Hibernate, Struts 1.1 Frameworks.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies - XML, XSD, DTD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXB, XMLBeans.
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX Scripting like Perl for development .
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere application server, Oracle WebLogic application server, Jboss application server and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Experience using ANT/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit integration testing.
- Experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), development and implementation of multi-tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
- Good knowledge in Core Java, Java Data structures, Multi-Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, Collections and Concurrency Frameworks.
- Good debugging skills - deep living into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mindsets, both onsite and remote.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, REST, DOM, XML, EJB 3.0, SOAP, RESTFUL services .
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev. Tools, FireBug
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, RAD
Source Control Tools: SVN, Clearcase, Git
Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQ, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Linux Ubuntu 14.x
Other: Toad, SQL Developer, Rally, Jenkins
Application Server: IBM WebSphere Application Server ND 7, 8.5 Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Jboss
Web Server: Tomcat & IBM Http Server
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in Business requirements, project designing and played a key role in technical discussions.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view and writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions.
- Following complete Agile development methodology on which actively participated in Sprint planning/Grooming, Retrospective.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts and Spring framework.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Hands-on experience on Web Sphere, Web logic .
- Utilized Custom UI Framework Components and Templates using AngularJS, JQuery and handlebarsJS in Design and Development.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures as per the design and development related requirements using oracle PL/SQL developer.
- Used JSP to create the front end. Used various third parties to validate the data entered by the User.
- Experience in sending and retrieving data files in JSON using AJAX calls .
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Experience in Unit Testing using JUnit .
- Used ALM and Jira to log defects, and Chrome developertool to debug UI pieces.
- Deploying the code locally on Web Sphere and promoting activities to higher environments using clear case.
- Searched monitored, troubleshoot production issues using Splunk-search and analysis engine.
- Extensively involved in Bug fixes and defects.
Confidential | Bowies, MD
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Implemented SOAP/JAX-WS Web Services for hosting and consuming.
- Created UI utilizing Spring MVC, business rationale utilizing Spring(IOC, AOP), tirelessness utilizing Hibernate.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j
- Developed server side application which handles the database control with the back-end Oracle database utilizing JDBC
- Participated in designing the overall three-tier architecture; and the Presentation Tier (UI) following MVC pattern, and data communications (RESTful Web Service) between Presentation Tier and Logic Tier; Java is used in multiple server-side integration; SVN is used for source management.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Used Ant to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Participated in daily webEx meetings to report the progress and technical discussions.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential | Kansas City, MO
Senior Java Developer
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Worked on Spring MVC and implemented Spring Web-Flow for controlled page navigation
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application server.
- Implemented the presentation layer using Struts Framework.
- Worked on consuming and producing REST Web Services. Implemented REST API using Spring and REST template.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Database access was implemented through Spring JDBC.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Log4J utility for logging.
- Used Maven for building the application.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
Confidential | Matawan, NJ
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Developed the front end with Struts framework and the business components with EJB.
- Used Apache Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop the unit test cases.
- Used PL/SQL Developer for interacting with the Oracle Database for executing the queries
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed the application using Eclipse and deployed it on the Websphere and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts Framework.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- System Requirements gathering for the project.
- Preparation of the Detailed Design document for the project by developing business process flows, requirements definition, use cases, and object model
- Designed and implemented a GUI framework for Swing.Developersusing the framework define actions, popup menus in XML, the framework builds the graphical components.
- Designed the class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Use MVC architecture.
- Creation Test plan. Development and coding of Test classes and Test Cases
- Execution of Test cases in Jbuilder.
- Defect fixing. Client communication & Query resolution
- Used IBM Clear Case as version control and workspace management.
- Testing of the product: Unit Testing, Regression Testing, and Integration Testing.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Struts Framework for developing the application.
- Developed the JSPs for the application.
- Implemented Action Form classes, Action classes for the entire Reports module using Struts framework.
- Worked on corejavafor multithreading, arrays and GUI (AWT)
- Used Oracle as the database and wrote SQL.
- Deployed the application on to Tomcat server.
Environment: Java, J2SE, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat, Eclipse, Oracle, XML, HTML/DHTML, Jbuilder, Clear Case.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes