- A Hadoop Certified Professional wif over 8 Plus years of IT experience includes 3 Plus years of experience in Big Data, Hadoop Eco System related technologies wif domain experience in Financial, Banking, Health Care, Insurance, Retail and Non - profit Organizations in Software Development and support of applications.
- Excellent understanding/knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem including HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Kafka, YARN, HBase, Oozie, ZooKeeper, Flume and Sqoop based Big Data Platforms.
- Expertise in design and implementation of Big Data solutions in Banking, Retail and E-commerce domains.
- Experienced wif NoSQL databases like Hbase and Cassandra.
- Comprehensive experience in building Web-based applications using J2EE Frame works like EJB, Struts and JMS.
- Excellent ability to use analytical tools to mine data and evaluate the underlying patterns.
- Assisted in Cluster maintenance, Cluster Monitoring, Managing and Reviewing data backups and log files.
- Hands-on experience in developing MapReduce programs using ApacheHadoopfor analyzing the Big Data.
- Expertise in optimizing traffic across network using Combiners, joining multiple schema datasets using Joins and organizing data using Partitioners and Buckets.
- Experienced in writing complex MapReduce programs dat work wif different file formats like Text, Sequence, Xml and Avro.
- Expertise in composing MapReduce Pipelines wif many user-defined functions using Apache PIG.
- Implemented business logic by writing Pig Latin UDFs in Java and used various UDFs from Piggybanks and other sourcesHIVE.
- Expertise in Hive Query Language (HiveQL), Hive Security and debugging Hive issues.
- Responsible for performing extensive data validation using HIVE Dynamic Partitioning and Bucketing.
- Experience in developing custom UDFs for Pig and Hive to incorporate methods and functionality of Python/Java into Pig Latin and HQL (Hive QL).
- Worked on different set of tables like External Tables and Managed Tables.
- Analyzed the data by performing Hive queries and used HIVE UDF's for complex queryingNoSQL.
- Experience in writing real time query processing using Cloudera Impala.
- Acted as SME and Module Lead for the major projects undertaken.
- Expert database engineer, NoSQL and relational data modeling.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Hbase, Cassandra.
- In depth knowledge of Cassandra architecture, creating, deploying, commissioning nodes, decommissioning nodes and administering Cassandra NoSQL database systems.
- Experience in using various nodetool operations like compaction, repair, and cleanup to balance the load and maintain consistency on Cassandra clusters.
- Experience in architecting Cassandra clusters on different datacenters.
- Involved in Cassandra DB administration and development in multi-node cluster using Datastax enterprise.
- Worked in Apache Solr for effective search in Cassandra database cluster built on Datastax.
- Experience in Administering and Installation of Hadoop clusters using Cloudera Manager, Ambari and Apache Platforms.
- Experience in Big Data platforms like Hortonworks, Cloudera, Amazon EC2 and Apache.
- Experience in cluster administration of Hadoop 2.2.0.
- Experience in using visualization tools like Qlikview and Tableau.
JEE Technologies: Servlets, Web Services, SOAP, WebLogic, Apache Jakarta-Tomcat
Languages and Hadoop Components: Java, Hadoop, COBOL, CICS, C, C++, SQL, PL / SQL, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Pig, MapReduce, YARN, Oozie, Spark, Impala, Hue
SQL and NoSQL Databases: Cassandra, Hbase, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012, MS Access.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7, Windows CE, Linux, UNIX, IOS, MAC.
Methodologies: Agile, Rapid Application Development, Waterfall Model, Iterative Model
Big data Platforms: Hortonworks, Cloudera, Amazon AWS, Apache
Frameworks: Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Spring
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes