LANGUAGES: SOFTWAREWindows, Linux, iOS, UNIX, GIT, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Rational Rose, TogetherJ, Clear Case, Visual Source Safe, PVCS, Java Web Server, Apache, JRun, Portal, Eclipse, JBuilder, JProbe, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLAnywhere, DB2, Websphere, WSAD, CVS, SVN, IIS, JDeveloper, SAP BO, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, WebCenter Spaces, Jenkins
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Lead/Development Manager
- Architect, manage, design, develop, lead Non - medical transportation logistical software. It is an agent based, customer contact center software.
- Work with microservices for the Logisticad Next Generation product using technologies such as Spring Boot, JPA, Swagger, Angular, etc.
- CI/CD using a variety of technologies such as Jenkins. OSE, AWS, EC2, Docker,etc.
Software Architect/Technical Project Manager
- Architect, manage, design, develop, lead Customer Solutions Software. Primarily customer service, IVR and Contact Center software.
- Design and develop a large number of various components and applications for various aspects of the company such as the Agent Desktop Customer Center Solution, Asynchronous Conversation Router, Web-SDK, MyTime Database ERDs, Outbound Campaign Manager, IVR Callbacks, Voice Biometrics, Demo applications, MyTime Downloads, etc.
- Design and develop internal enterprise application to manage third party transactions from resellers of Verizon products and services. Project was next generation RSSX web 2.0 replacement of RSS Swing application.
Senior Software Architect
- Design and develop mobile application to aggregate and display reports and user data from multiple Business Intelligence systems including SAP BOE 3.1 & 4.0, OBIEE, Sharepoint, etc.
- Build development environment which includes setting up SVN repository, ANT build scripts, setting up a WebCenter and WebCenter Spaces Linux environment.
- Manage offshore and on shore development resources. Includes coordinating with offshore lead, allocating tasks, tracking tasks, daily task hand-off and knowledge transfer. Daily status and issue resolution meetings.
- Manage enterprise infrastructure including SAP, OBIEE, AD, Amazon Cloud Services, etc.
Confidential &TAtlanta, GA
- Manage a team of onshore and offshore developers on a POS system for smaller Confidential &T retail outlets.
- Perform various management tasks such as project breakdown, allocation and tracking. Lead team meetings, peer-reviews and other necessary management tasks. Generate project reports, ticket tracking and other artifacts in support of the project.
- Provide technical assistance to the team as needed. This included design, coding, mentoring, etc.
- Worked with Struts, JSPs, SQL and various Java and J2EE technologies and frameworks.
Confidential, IGBUAtlanta, GA
J2EE Architect/Technical Lead
- Design and develop latest version of Document processing system utilizing the Fusion Middleware stack. This includes ADF components such as Businesss Components and Data Controls, Task flows (Bounded and Unbounded), Declarative components, UI Shell, etc. Most of the ADF components and patterns were utilized. This also included Fusion SOA, JMS, JSPs and page fragments, Web Services/WSDL/XSD/JAXB, Container Managed Security, Spring, JDBC, SQL, and many other standard J2EE and Java standards. System was debugged and deployed to a Weblogic 10.3.x and Websphere 7.x environment. Use JDeveloper as IDE.
- Develop prototype of new Document processing system utilizing the technologies below plus Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3, Adobe Flex, JAXB, Java 6 and Maven.
- Design and develop new Document processing system utilizing the above technologies plus Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3, Adobe Flex, JAXB, Java 6 and Maven.
- Design and develop graphical patching utility utilizing ant, Java 6, install4j and Swing.
- Design and develop a graphical web application configuration editor utilizing Swing, Spring, XML, Web Services, Java 6 and install4j.
- Set up complete system integration environment using cruise control, ant, apache, jmeter, junit to automate builds such that as soon as someone checks in code it compiles, unit tests, deploys, functional and integration tests, documents and publishes while sending email notifications upon any syntactic or semantic failures.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
J2EE Architect/Technical Lead
- Designed and developed a Healthcare Credit Card Processing System utilizing Hibernate, Spring 1.2 and 2.0, JSF 1.0, Maven 1.0 and 2.0, JBoss 3.2.7 and 4.0, Eclipse 3.2 (Workshop plug in).
- Design, implement and document Enterprise wide, J2EE security framework for pluggable security module.
- Implemented application level security using J2EE container managed security mechanisms implemented through the previously mentioned pluggable security module.
- Train on many technologies such as Weblogic Integration, Portal, Workshop, Beehive, etc. Variation of BEA and open source technologies along with associated architectures (such as SOA, Enterprise BUS, etc.)
- Assist multiple teams in J2EE Best Practices and architecture. Led to many varied coding projects.
- Perform Weblogic performance tuning and monitoring. Develop scripts and documentation to aid in tasks.
- Develop multiple software process improvements and supporting documentation.
- Weblogic administration, configuration, scripting, etc.
- Architecture design review and prototyping of service oriented architecture (SOA) system built using Weblogic Workshop 8.1 and deployed on to Weblogic 8.1 Platform. Technologies include JPD, JPF, Web Services, netui tags, controls, XQuery, etc.
- Design and develop Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using JMS, Web Services within a Weblogic Integration framework.
- Developed MBeans, Web Services, SOAP-DSIG and various code for internal architecture board.
- Design and develop many large, Enterprise systems for a wide variety of companies ranging from Telecommunications, Credit Card Processing, Healthcare, Financial and others.
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
Architect/Software Process Control/Technical Lead
- Created, managed and implemented software development methodologies for a variety of large enterprise projects.
- Research and implement enterprise wide security system using a variety of technologies such as SSL, single sign on, JAAS, form based container managed autantication, etc.
- J2EE architect for multiple, internal web application utilizing a variety of technologies such as JDO, struts 1.1, WSAD 5.1, JSP 1.2, jstl, etc.
- Designed and implemented internal configuration management web application that provided a web front end for CVS administration and authorization.
- Develop automated build, deploy and test of all projects. All completed automated and run nightly using ANT 1.5.4.
Confidential, Suwanee, GA
Architect/Senior Developer/Project Manager
- Developed Rules Engine API based on Mandarax for core ThinkCAP product.
- Developed multiple swing front ends for Rules Engine API. Used NetBeans 3.5 and Jbuilder 8.0.
- Develop front to back end code to meet user requirements using standard J2EE technologies and ThinkCAP.
- Developed development portal for single view and repository of all company and project development documentation and artifacts.
- Develop build environment including nightly builds. This includes sysntactical builds with email notification, functional regression testing using JMeter, system documentation including javadocs which is tan ported to development portal. Builds are done using ANT and CRON jobs in a Linux environment.
- Aid in performance tuning using OptimizeIt, JProbe and JProfiler.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Architect/Senior Developer/Project Manager
- Project management of ReceiptsPLUS Point of Sale solution including developing Project Plan, Schedules and Tasks, SQA Plan, SCM Plan, Metrics Plan, Risk Analysis and Coding Standards to guide development of new ReceiptsPLUS solution for company. Integrates with ARTS data model.
- Work with Business Analyst to gather requirements of ReceiptsPLUS solution.
- Develop Use Cases from Requirements. UML used for most modeling. Together J used for most modelling work.
- Develop System, Application and Network Architecture for ReceiptsPLUS solution. This includes EJB, JMS, JSP, JDBC, etc.
- Implement build system using Ant whereby documentation, javadocs and code are built from version control (CVS) nightly and put onto an intranet to facilitate team communication and insight.
- Designed most major subsystems of system which consisted of higher level visio diagrams (system level), sequence and class diagrams.
- Developed J2EE security and architecture model for ReceiptsPLUS solution which included EAR/WAR/EJB/Struts/Metadata information and coupling.
- Coded Security subsystem, user subsystem and object lookup helper classes.
- Deployed medium sized application into production into Weblogic Server 6.1. Used clustering, radware, high availability, fault tolerant system.
- Optimized code using OptimizeIt’s memory and CPU profiler.
- Developed nightly, functional regression from test plan and load tests using JMeter.
- Designed and developed cached URL Class Loader/RMI Class Loader taking advantage of Java 1.4 beta’s new features.
- Used RMI, Jini, Swing, Preferences, XML and Class Loading in development of scalable web services console allowing users to develop easily deployable remote business objects. These could work on multiple protocols beyond RMI such as SSL and SOAP.
- Consulted on J2EE issues as they apply to web services.
Architect/Technical Lead/Project Manager
- Designed front and back end tiers for an eCommerce B2B application. Used Rational Rose and RUP process to create UML artifacts. Technologies utilized from design include EJB, JMS, JSP, Toplink, Struts, JNDI, etc.
- Performed technical lead tasks in addition to architecture tasks. Assigned teams appropriate tasks while including them in the design process. Tracked their progress against the plan and reported to a project manager.
- Project manager/technical lead/architect/mentor on a customer tracking ecommerce application. Includes re- designing large parts of an already existing and somewat inefficient system and making it more efficient/maintainable/etc. Also includes project planning, scheduling, tracking and tasking. Report status often to head of company.
- Coding efforts on all designs. These include unit testing and source level documentation.
- Architect, project manager, technical lead, mentor and developer of enterprise wide applications for B2B or B2C for e-commerce, brick and mortar, etc.
- Use UML and Rational Rose/Structure Builder for requirements and design of customer systems.
- On site all over the country developing business solutions for eCommerce and enterprise-centric companies using J2EE compliant techniques and tools.
- Coding Expertise utilized in customer solutions usually involves EJBs, CORBA, JDBC, Weblogic, JSP, servlets, JNDI, JMS, Clustering, RMI, swing, etc.
- Finished 2 projects that included development of an Electronic Commerce Network (ECN).
- Developed asynchronous, mutli-threaded, XML messaging parser for one of the ECNs to allow for connections to and from many different brokerage houses.
- Large system for Telecommunications company saving the company ~50K per day.
- Supported ECN for power industry using Weblogic, RMI, Clustering (Load balancing and fault tolerance), JDBC, CORBA, JSP, servlets, JNDI, Oracle stored procedures, etc.
- Set-up large financial e-commerce site using WLS 5.1, Webgain studio which includes Visual Café
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes