- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding and testing with J - Unit and good experience with software development methodologies like waterfall and agile.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE's such My Eclipse, Eclipse, and Net Beans.
- Expertise in implementing different design patterns such as singleton, MVC 3.5/4, Factory in the development of web based & distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience in corejavatechnologies including Multi-Threading, Collections and RMI.
- Expertise in programming with SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Extensively used log4j and Junit.
- Implemented JSON to read data from the web server and display the information on the web page.
- Very good knowledge on Splunk and Tealeaf.
- Experience in developingjavabased GUI applications using Swing.
- Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for User Interface.
- Extensive Knowledge in all phases of Project and Product development life cycle that includes System Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Re-Engineering and Documentation.
- Good work experience with BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss application servers and having good work experience in RDMBS such as Oracle 11g, 10g, DB2, MySQL and SQL server.
- Used dynamically compiled scripting language like Groovy.
- Good experience in using no SQL databases like MongoDB.
- Development & deployment ofJavaEE/J2EE web components on Apache-Tomcat, Web sphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server 10.3 and JBoss 6.1.
- Experience in Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, and DB2.
- Expertise in implementing test driven development (TDD) which allows the development of application through testing a sample failing test cases.
- Configuration and Version control management using CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Have good knowledge on Spring Framework and working experience on Hibernate.
- Highly Self-motivated and goal oriented team player with strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills, Strong in object oriented analysis and design.
Testing Framework: Junit
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 10.3, IBM WebSphere 7.0, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, SOA
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Design Patterns: Singleton, DAO, Factory, Façade, Data Objects
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD 7.5, NetBeans7, WebLogic Workshop 8.1, Eclipse RCP
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.*/4, Log4j
ORM: Hibernate 3.2
Change Management Tool: CVS, Clear Case, VSS
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, DB2 8.1, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB.
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux 9, Unix/ Linux, Windows 2000/NT/XPs
Scripting tools: Java Script, Shell Scripting
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Worked with core java technologies like Multi-Threading and Synchronization.
- Practiced the Agile methodology for development of the project.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SoapUI, WSDL and RESTful.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application server (WAS 6.1 & WAS8.5)
- Involved in migration phase of the application from WAS 6.1 to WAS 8.5.
- Tools like Splunk, Tealeaf, HP Service Manager (HPSM) and HP Business Service Management (BSM) are used for monitoring and maintaining Confidential application.
- HP Service Manager (HPSM) is used to generate automated tickets when the application is seeing issues.
- HP Business Service Management (BSM) is used for generating automated alerts when the application is seeing problems and acts as a pro-active tool.
- The application is designed and developed using Spring MVC and Hibernate frameworks.
- Splunk is used for digging into the issue and identifying the exact error that is causing failures in the application flow.
- Tealeaf is implemented to capture the user sessions and these sessions can be used to identify where the user is exactly facing the issues with the application.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and bug tracking.
Confidential, Township of Warren, NJ
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Involved in design and development of framework using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Performed JUnit testing for each service class method
- Involved in creation of logs using Log4J for error tracking.
- Used Loop Back to create Dynamic end to end REST APIs and other services.
- AJAX used for the Asynchronous data populating on pages.
- Used Maven for the build and deployment process and overall project management.
- Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) as version control system and to keep track of all the work & its changes.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Good experience in using external CDNs.
- Used Enterprise Service Bus (Mulesoft) as the integration framework.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 11g.
- Used Maven for the build and deployment process.
ENVIRONMENT: Java1.6, JSP, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.2, Servlets, Oracle 11g, WebSphere 7.0, Core Java, Eclipse, SOAP UI, AJAX, XML, ESB (Mulesoft), TDD, SQL, Maven, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ext JS, AngularJS, Swing, SQL Developer, CVS, UML.
Java J2EE Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development, implementation
- Development, enhancement, maintenance and support of Java J2EE applications, implementations, performance improvement, and review of all deliverables.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts 2.0 MVC Architecture.
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Extensively involved in Configuration management with VSS for the Application Code.
- Used Swing for sophisticated GUI components.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SoapUI, WSDL.
- Writing procedures and functions for uploading the data from temp to main table.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology and tested the application in each iteration.
- Analyzing application requirements, creating low level design and developing the proposed solution using core java.
- Used Groovy as the scripting language.
- Implemented JSON along with Ajax to improve the processing speed.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Developed JSP and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 1.5, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.x, Hibernate, log4j, Struts 2.0, JUnit4.0, XML, ANT, VSS, SoapUI,Java Script, CSS, Ajax, JSON, Agile, Unix, DOJO, Oracle 10g, Groovy, Swings, WebSphere 7, CoreJava.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Struts, Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Involved in all the test cases and fixed any bugs or any issues identified during the testing period.
- Involved in writing detailed Functional document and Technical document, identify integration points and review technical specifications created by other developers with the team and across interfacing teams.
- Used spring framework and worked on different spring modules.
- Worked on Spring-bootstrap in standalone applications used to start applications.
- Worked on Spring Integration to integrate external components.
- Worked on IE Developer tools to debug given HTML.
- Written test cases for Unit testing using Junit.
- Used JBOSS as the application server.
- Implemented logging mechanism using log4j.
- Used apache-maven tool to build, configure, and package and deploy an application project.
- Used Jenkins for build maven project.
- Used Sub version to maintain different versions of application code.
- Created Restful web service in Doc-delete application to delete documents older than given expiration date.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, apache-maven, SVN, Jenkins, Spring 3.2, Spring Integration, JBOSS, Spring boot Strap, log4j, Junit, IBM MQ, JMS, Web Services, HTML, JQuery, Java Script.
Jr. Java Developer
- Interact with business managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules.
- Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and out-patient Information.
- Used Oracle as the backend database.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE.
- Written PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedures, Views and Functions at the Oracle database.
- Involved in the functional test of the application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes