- Over 16 years of experience as an IT professional in the area of design and implementation of Electronic Content Management Systems, Captiva Capture systems and J2EE enterprise applications.
- More than 10 years of experience in EMC Documentum, Captiva Capture as an Architect, Tech Lead, Sr. Developer and Administrator.
- Installed and configured Captiva Capture 7.1 server components and client modules.
- Created new Captiva processes in InputAccel 6.x and 7.1 versions using Captiva Captureflow designer and Process developer.
- Worked on upgrading Captiva InputAccel 6.5 SP2 to Captiva Capture system 7.1.
- Experience in customizing IA processes using Process Developer and VBScript.
- Worked on Captiva client side scripting using .Net technologies like C# and VB.Net
- Worked on Documentum 7.2 upgrade project and developed new application with xCP 2.2
- Working experience in Documentum 5.x, 6.x, 7.2 and its tools like Documentum Administrator, xCP Designer, composer, BPM, Forms Builder and process builder.
- Strong programming experience using DFC, DFS, DQL and DMCL API.
- Worked extensively on xCP 2.2, TaskSpace 1.7, WebTop, DCM Customizations and built custom Documentum applications using Spring and Hibernate technologies.
- Installed Documentum 6.x and 7.2 content server and configured docbases.
- Developed REST and SOAP based web services using Documentum DFS and DFC.
- Integrated third party applications with Documentum using Web Services.
- Installed and Configured Silas Reveille monitoring tool
- Setup monitoring for Documentum and Captiva services
- Hands on experience with content migration using FME Migration Center into Open Text Livelink Content Server and Documentum.
- Implemented retention in Documentum 7.2 using RPS 6.8
- Domain knowledge of Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Manufacturing and Airlines Industries.
- Strong programming skills and experience using various open source technologies like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in working with Web/Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Experience in working on different operating systems like Window 2008/2012/XP, HP UNIX, AIX and Sun Solaris and hands on experience in shell scripting.
- Good working experience with Relational Databases like Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012 and experience in writing PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with nice blend of expertise and leadership.
- Experience in version controlling tools VSS, PVCS, Clear Case and TFS.
ECM technologies \Capture Technologies: \: Documentum 7.2, 6.x, DFS, DFC,DA, \Captiva Capture 7.1, InputAccel 6.x, \ TaskSpace, xCP2.2, WebTop, DCM 5.3, WDK, \Dispatcher 6.x\ DQL, Composer, BPM, BPS, xCP Designer, \ RPS 6.8/6.7, OpenText Livelink Content \ Server 10 and FME Migration Center\
Languages \Frame Works: \: Java, VB 5.0/6.0, VB.Net, C#, SQL, PL/S\MVC, Apache Struts, spring, WDK\
Databases\Operating Systems\: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008/2012, DB2\Windows, HP UNIX, Sun Solaris, AIX\
Tools: \Markup languages\: Eclipse 3.2, TOAD, Putty, WS FTP, VSS, \HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT\Visual InterDev\
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr Captiva and Documentum consultant
- Analyzed and reevaluated Captiva infrastructure needs for the upgrade
- Upgraded Captiva software to 7.1 and migrated to new Windows 2012 virtual servers
- Created dispatcher project and templates to classify and recognize invoices and other documents
- Administered and maintained Captiva 6.5 environments
- Supported TaskSpace application for Land Administration department
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with different stake holders of Land Administration team.
- Prepared functional requirements document and technical design documents for xCP 2.2 application
- Designed and developed new xCP 2.2 application to replace TaskSpace
- Participated in upgrading Documentum repositories to 7.2 and migrating content to new repository using FME Migration Center.
- Records migrated from eSearch to Documentum Content server for Physical Records Management application.
- Implemented RPS 6.8 in new Documentum 7.2 environment.
- Played support role after the Captiva processes are upgraded.
Environment: Captiva Capture 7.1, Captiva Capture Designer 7.1, Captiva Desktop, ScanPlus, Dispatcher Manager, Documentum 7.2, RPS 6.8, TaskSpace 1.6, xCP 2.2, xCP Designer, Windows 2012/2008, SQL Server 2012/2008, FME Migration Center
Confidential, Austin, TX
Lead Captiva and Documentum Developer
- Analyze and discuss requirements with business users.
- Estimate efforts and prioritize requirements from different business customers.
- Design the application and prepare technical design documents
- Prepared Migration plan for content migration into OpenText Livelink content server 10
- Migrated content into LiveLink Content Server using FME Migration Center tool
- Created new taxonomy in Livelink Content Server for Driver’s License records.
- Developed Captiva process and create dispatcher project.
- Created templates for auto classification and recognition of the documents
- Developed custom webTop application for virtual case file management.
- Configured reveille to monitor Documentum components.
- Implement the VCF application in various environments.
- Prepare deployment plan and support different releases.
Environment: FME Migration Center, OpenText LiveLink Content server 10, Captiva InputAccel 6.0 SP1, ScanPlus, IndexPlus, Image Enhancement, Documentum Export, Documentum advanced Export, InputAccel Dispatcher, Documentum 6.5 SP2, DFC 6.5, Webtop 6.5 SP2, DB2, Crystal Reports 2010, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2008 and Windows Vista
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Documentum and Captiva Developer
- Analyze and discuss requirements for enhancements with business users.
- Estimate efforts and prioritize requirements from different business customers.
- Help project manager in preparing project plan for Upgrading WCM to DCTM 6.6
- Upgrading WCM content server to 6.6 and migrating custom code to WebPublisher 6.5 SP4
- Implemented upgrade and migration to Windows 2008 in production.
- Design changes needed to system and prepare design documents.
- Develop the new features or modify existing code to meet customer requirements.
- Unit test and deliver the code to testing team for Integration testing and UAT.
- Update deployment document for the release of the new changes into production environment.
- Upgrading InputAccel scanning solution from 5.3 to 6.0 SP1 for one of the business unit.
- Providing level 3 support.
- Updating status of the development to project manager.
Environment: J2EE 1.5 & 1.6, Documentum 6.5 SP1 & 6.6, DFC 6.5 & 6.6, Webtop 6.5 SP1, WebPublisher 6.5 SP4, Captiva InputAccel 6.0 SP1, Scan Plus, Index Plus, Image Enhancement, Documentum Export, Documentum advanced Export, Oracle 10g, SQL Navigator, TFS, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Documentum and Captiva Lead Developer
- Analyze and discussed requirements for enhancements with business users.
- Designed changes needed to system and prepare design documents.
- Estimate efforts need to implement the required enhancements.
- Estimate hardware configuration and efforts need to upgrade Captiva InputAccel from 5.2.3 version to new 6.0 versions.
- Installed InputAccel server components and configured licenses and activation files.
- Install new modules and deploying old processes.
- Modifying existing Captiva processes to work with new InputAccel 6.0 server.
- Installed InputAccel client modules and created new processes as per requirement.
- Preparing IQ and OQ as per company standards.
- Deploying the all 11 processes on to system testing and UAT environments.
- Helping systems team to deploy the upgraded processes into production environment
- Writing and executing unit test scripts.
- Customized Webtop based application to handle new priority documents and to provide access to document’s properties in search results screen.
Environment: Documentum 6.5 SP2, DFC 6.5, Captiva InputAccel 6.0 SP1, Scan module, Scan Plus, Index, Index Plus, Image Enhancement, Documentum Export, Documentum advanced Export, Email Import, Oracle 10g, SQL Navigator, CVS, Putty telnet, Linux, Windows XP and SUN Solaris
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Documentum Developer Lead
- Participated in requirement clarification sessions with business users.
- Responsible for High level and Low level design document preparation.
- Designed and created new custom object types.
- Installed Documentum content server 6.5 and configured its docbase.
- Designed and implemented security for the application using ACLs.
- Created different workflow templates using BPM and lifecycles in Composer to be used in the system.
- Installed InputAccel 6.0 server components and configured it’s activation file and module licences.
- Installed InputAccel 6.0 client modules and configured.
- Implemented retention policy services as per company policies.
- Wrote a tool using DFS that gets files from different servers and store them in this application.
- Administered users and their roles and groups.
- Coordinated with Business users in UAT.
Environment: Documentum content server 6.5 SP2, Webtop, Composer, DFC, DFS, InputAccel 6.0, WebLogic 10.0, Oracle 10g, SQL Navigator, Retention policy server and Documentum administrator, Windows 2003, AIX UNIX.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Documentum Developer
- Involved in creating detail plan for migration of the existing documents.
- Created Technical design document for migration of Documentum from 4.2 to 5.3 and to 6.5.
- Involved in upgrading Documentum content server to 6.5 from 5.3 SP4.
- Involved in system sizing for upgrading Documentum server from 5.3 to 6.5.
- Developed a tool, using Java and Documentum DFC, to migrate existing documents to new McLaren object hierarchy.
- Wrote a utility to fetch and store documents in repository using DFS.
- Configured the Enterprise Engineer’s screens as per business rules.
- Created lifecycles and workflows in Enterprise Engineer.
- Created user groups, ACLs and projects in Enterprise Engineer application.
- Integrated Documentum server with Enterprise Engineer application.
- Prepared steps for migration from Development to UAT server and then to Production server.
- Deployed and run the migration tool to convert the existing documents to new document types in UAT and Production environment.
- Prepared App IQ and assisted web engineering team to execute it.
- Assisting QA team in verifying the application.
Environment: Documentum 6.5 & 5.3 SP4, DFC, Java, Enterprise Engineer, McLaren Studio, Eclipse 3.2, UNIX and Oracle 10g
Sr. Documentum Developer / Tech Lead
- Participated in requirements gathering and application designing.
- Created custom document types using application builder.
- Designed and created lifecycles for different document types.
- Designed and implemented workflows using BPM as per business requirements.
- Created custom email notification template using BPM.
- Implemented ACLs based of requirements and custom document types.
- Designed and created user groups and alias sets.
- Customized forward workflow, reject workflow and finish workflow task components to add defect codes.
- Prepared docApp using Application Builder for moving application from one environment to another.
- Created and Implemented Retention policies using RPS.
- Created a custom component to record publishing settings for submission and supporting documents.
- Developed a tool using iText’s java library to generate PDF document from XML submission document.
- Implemented a feature to merge signature page with actual PDF document and stamp header and footer as per the status of the document.
- Providing on - call production support.
Environment: Documentum 5.3 SP4, Application Builder, BPM, DCM, DA, DFC, WDK, WebSphere, Tomcat 5.0, Oracle 10g, Samson, Eclipse 3.2 and iText API
Sr. Documentum Developer / Team lead
- Involved in requirements gathering, preparing prototypes.
- Involved in database and application design.
- Installed and configured Documentum server and DA application.
- Creating workflow and life cycle using Documentum tools.
- Developed the classes that interact with Documentum API and DFC.
- Customized login and search pages of WebTop.
- Querying the Documentum using DQL scripts and API.
- Administered the users and user groups using DA tool.
- Used DA for checking the status of work items.
- Installed the Captiva Input Accel server and client modules for Image capturing.
- Configured Scan, Image Enhancer, Index, Documentum export, Email Import, Multi Direct watch and OCR modules.
- Using process developer developed processes for scanned and Email import solutions.
- Integrated the application with SAP using content services for SAP.
- Developed Hibernate classes for fetching the data from database.
- Developed JSP pages for user interface.
- Configured the Spring framework for this application.
- Building and deploying the application on different environments.
- Populating the master data from SAP system to our application when rolling to production.
- Supported the application in production and provided on-call support.
Environment: Documentum content server 5.3, DFC, BPM, Captiva Input Accel, Scanning Module, Index Module, Email Export Module, Process Developer, Documentum Export Module, Spring 1.2, Hibernate 3, Java 1.4, Servlets 2.x, JSP, Log4J, Visual SourceSafe, Eclipse 3.1, MS SQL Server 2000, Windows 2003 and Tomcat 5.0.28
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Documentum Developer
- Responsible for docbase and application design.
- Created workflows using Workflow Manager.
- Created life cycles using Documentum Application Builder.
- Wrote a BPS handler to handle the XML messages from the JMS queue.
- Customized the Menu Bar component to show only the available options to that particular role.
- Customized the import component to import CCR Reports and other miscellaneous documents.
- Customized the advanced search pages of WebTop.
- Querying the Documentum using DQL scripts and API.
- Administered the users, user groups and Roles in DA tool.
- Documented the steps to deploy the application in production.
- Building and deploying the application on stage environment.
Environment: Documentum Content Server 5.2.5, DFC, DQL, Application Builder, Application Installer, BPS 5.2.5, WebTop, workflow builder, Log4J, CVS, Eclipse 3.1, Web Sphere, Tomcat
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Participated in System analysis and feasibility study.
- Created custom type for the contract documents.
- Created workflow using workflow builder.
- Created Lifecycle that takes the document to different stages.
- Created users, groups and assigned the roles using Documentum DA tool.
- Customized the Webtop’s inbox component as per application requirement.
- Created TBO for custom type that loads the content and attributes to Documentum.
- Deployed the application in different application environments.
- Supported the application after deployed to production.
Environment: Documentum content server 5.2.5, DFC, WebTop, workflow builder and Oracle 9i
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Designed, developed and implemented e-Commerce applications for new clients like Lowes Commercial and Brooks Brother etc…
- Designed and developed a control servlet that controls flow of the application.
- As a project lead and Onsite coordinator, coordinated with offshore team and client in requirement gathering and query resolution.
- Designed many new components using Java Bean technology in order to have custom and re-usable software components to improve the performance.
- Utilized custom MVC framework for JSP/servlet presentation and data transfer on WebLogic Server 7.0 and Oracle.
- Implemented the STRUTS framework for one of the clients.
- Contributing member of the development team to enhance the core functionality of the project needed for increased performance and usability.
- Wrote shell scripts for taking the backups of log files on weekly basis for analysis.
- Implemented scheduled jobs to monitor logs and report support team when server goes down or application is having problem.
Environment: JAVA 1.3, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.1, JavaBeans, XML, XSL, STRUTS 1.1, Oracle 9i, SQL & PL/SQL, DB2, WebLogic 8.1, WebSphere 5.1, JRun, iPlanet 6.0, JBuilder 9, Toad, EDocs and Sun Solaris
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Worked as a Designer and Developer responsible for analysis and design and development of the application.
- Played a role of an onsite coordinator between the offshore development team and the business teams and worked closely with business analysts to get the requirements and clarifications during the analysis and design stage.
- Created clustered environment using WebLogic server for high availability of application.
- SSO enabled the application using Siteminder tool
- Involved in writing stored procedures and scheduling jobs in UNIX to port daily data to warehouse for report generation and analysis.
- Involved in performance improving and bug fixing.
- Acted as configuration manager and took care of version control.
Environment: Java 1.2, JSP 1.2, Servlet, JBuilder 9, Oracle 9i, SQL & PL/SQL, UNIX, iPlanet, WebLogic 7.0, TOAD, Siteminder 4.x & 5.5, LDAP
- Involved in designing, development and implementation of the application.
- Involved in writing and scheduling DTS scripts to port data to Database from the flat files.
- Scheduling the jobs to extract attachments in emails received from different business locations spread across different countries and store on server for data porting.
- Involved in preparing reports using ChartFX.
- Involved in bug fixing and supporting the application.
- Involved in performance tuning.
- Integrated the application with other leadership sites and SSO enabled the site using siteminder and LDAP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes