- Over 6 years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE, UI technology and Data Base stacks to satisfy peculiar and complex business problem statements.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iteration.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise - level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts framework, Servlets 3.x.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Spring EL, Display Tag.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in developing Rich Internet Application with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and Object Oriented Java Script.
- Used CSS3 Preprocessors languages like SASS and LESS.
- Worked on React Js hot reloader by making use of Webpacks.
- Experienced in Client side validations using AJAX in Nodejs, Angular js, dash boards reports using BackboneJS .
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt js, Gulp Server, Yoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Worked with AngularJS 2 features like Dependency Injection, Forms, Services, Modules, Components, Directives and Data Binding.
- Made use of ECMA Script 6 feature known as block scoping.
- Experienced in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, Castor.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring batch for over 1million transactions.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Experience withDocker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Used GO Language to handle concurrent web request.
- Animated Visual effects with jQuery UI.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0,JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG),JBPM tools.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications into Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Experience in creating Asynchronous Messaging configuration in Tomcat, WebLogic and web sphere Servers.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing, Perl and Python scripts.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and My SQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience with CICD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, HUDSON, CVS and SVN.
- Proficient with GIT and GITHUB for version control and repository tool to share and maintain the code within the team.
- Experience in JUnit frame work with Mockito and Easy mock, SpringJunitRunner.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Netbeans, intellij 14.x/15.x
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA Weblogic 8.1/9.1/10.3, IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0,Bug tracking, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IntelliJ, Dream viewer
Web technologies: UI Frameworks
Design Tools: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, WaterFall, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11G,MongoDB2.6,DB2,Casandra2.2.2,SQLServer 2000/2005/2008, MySQL 5/6,PostgreSQL 8/9.
Version Control: CVS,SVN, Git
Build Tools: Messaging Tools
ANT, Maven, Grunt, Gulp: Rabbit MQ, AMQP, Kafka
Metadata / Reporting Tools: Text Editors
Jakarta POI-HSSF: Node pad, Note pad++, Sublime Text 2/3, Atom.
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for Agile Framework implementation and practices.
- Developed applications using Java8 new features such as Lambda Expressions and Stream API’s.
- Involved in developing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients and also worked with Spring Joint point and Pointcut.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring RESTful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment.
- Provided integration between the on-premises IT environment and the AWS storage infrastructure with the help of storage gateways and Integrated data spread across multiple AWS services and analyze it from a single location by make use of AWS Data Pipeline.
- Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Involved in HTML5 and CSS3 code optimization, DOM loading and cross browser compatibility and worked with CSS3 Preprocessor Language like SASS for mixins, inline imports and nested rules.
- Implemented responsive design, themes and templates using Bootstrap.
- Implemented Synchronization with the help of Angular Data binding concept and displayed data with the help of binding controllers in the UI and worked with Angular JS Filters, Services and Directives(Structural, Attribute).
- Created high-performance and animation timelines through Angular Intuitive API and used Angular 2 templates to describe how components are rendered to the page.
- Used jQuery/jQLite to create drop downs, status, progress and menu bar and other drag and drop components and made use of jQuery UI Effects for color animations and toggle effects.
- Used React JS Flux for unidirectional flow call back registrations and implemented React Js hot reloader by making use of Webpacks.
- Worked with different Ecma Script 6 features like Objects, Variables, Loops, Strings and Arrays.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XMl from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integratedHystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Developed quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms and used Toad to interact with oracle data base, performance tuning db execution plans.
- Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-JBoss Drools 4.x,Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings(One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in the secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with Mongo DB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Limited Records with the help of Mongo DB and used Advanced Mongo DB Type Search.
- Used Selenium Framework to Play and Record tests for web applications and worked with Selenium 2.0 web drivers for handling multiple frames, multiple browser windows, popups, and alerts.
- Used NGINX for Simultaneous Connections with low memory, Auto Indexing, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy with Caching, Fault Tolerance.
- Worked with ELK(Elastic Logstash and Kibana ) stack for searching the log, routing the logged data and for visualizing the logged data.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
- Made use of GO Lang java web framework for visual design and code generation and Developed Protractor test classes for end to end testing in Front end.
- Resolved bug in application by coordinated with team members to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Used GIT and GITHUB as a repository for version control and branch management.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE,Java8, Spring 4.2.1, Spring MVC, Hibernate 4.3, HTML5, CSS3, EcmaScript6, jQuery, React Js, AJAX, Bootstrap, SOA, JSON, Angular JS 2.0, JDBC, Amazon Web Services, Maven, Mongo DB, Jenkins, Agile Methodology, Selenium, Git, Docker, JUnit, Oracle 11g, Sublime Text 3 and IntelliJ.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint. Communication with external teams, verbally and written on a daily basis.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI(Ioc), Bean Autowiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Injected Inner Beans with the help of Spring MVC.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Participated in the product development life cycle via rapid prototyping with wireframes and mockups.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used Angular Routing for navigating between screens and Filters to transform data and Created Angular Js custom directives to in corporate data into applications.
- Client Side code were written inReactJS, jQuery and server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Implemented React JS well known workflows such as Redux and created high order components with React JS.
- Worked with Bootstrap Tables, Alerts, Buttons, Panels, Badges and Input Sizing.
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB3.0 annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Extensively used Session beans for implementing the business logic of module.
- Extensively worked on implementing iBatis framework, iBatis Object Relation Mapper, iBatis Configurations, Mapper Files in primary project.
- Worked on developing stored procedure and invoking through iBatis in primary project.
- Experience with Optimistic Locking, Mappings, Creating data sources using Hibernate in Secondary project.
- Developed applications on relational databases MongoDB.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Created and running the Jmeter scripts for load testing.
- Used MAVEN scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Utilized DOM, SAX parser technologies in implementing XML parsing framework.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Process Server 6.1 and WebSphere ESB 6.1, WID.
- Worked on integration modules, BPEL business objects, Business Rules, Invoking Human tasks, deploying into WebSphere Process Server and tested using Business Process Choreographer Explorer and ITC.
- Extensively worked on uploading files into CLOB and BLOB’s of Oracle Data Base.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 10g.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring 4.2.1, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, SOAP Web Services, EJB 3.0, JPA, Apache Axis, Oracle10g, Java Script, AJAX, JSP,HTML, RAD, RSM, Log4j, Clear Quest, Rational Clear case, AJAX, Bootstrap, IntelliJ, Git and Sublime Text 2 .
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture
- Implemented Agile Methodology for development of the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS.
- Designed pages using Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Implemented security for different front end views based on the access privileges.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Worked with the Node package manager(NPM) along with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt and Bower for test and build.
- Used NPM as a command-line tool for interacting with huge repository of Node.js projects.
- Made use of Java Script task runners such as Grunt.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter(four) and Cassandra ClusterUsed Oracle DB for Database related activities.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes, Struts and spring beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs( which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing JAR,WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC and JDBC.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Located multiple resources lying on the server with Rest web service Addressing.
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using jdbc with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Worked with Apache Cassandra Keyspace, Table and CURD operations.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications on a daily basis.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Used SVN repository for version control.
- Developed multi-tiered web - application using J2EE standards.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Used spring Bean Factories and Dependency injection mechanisms.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database. jQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built and also made use of jQuery Plug-ins.
- Used AJAX to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Worked with CSS and Bootstrap to create Responsive web designs for multiple pages.
- Developed GUI for various screens using JSP.
- Implemented application using Struts MVC framework for maintainability.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on Websphere application server in development and production environment.
- Designed and developed Web Services to store and retrieve user profile information from database.
- Involved in backing up database & in creating dump files. And also creating DB schemas from dump files. Wrotetest cases & executed. Prepared corresponding scope & traceability matrix.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the different parts in the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.
- Used Restful web services for Caching and Security purposes.
- Prepared storyboard, Source and organized information and documented them. Used the information to deconstruct client needs into user stories.
- Tested the application functionalities to work across modern desktop browsers.
Junior Software Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Improved the performance and response time of the application by implementing AJAX.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Used Oracle Databases as Backend Databases.
- Wrote SQL to create and update tables.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Tested cross browser compatibility against browsers like IE, Firefox and Safari.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes