- Over 8 years of professional IT experience, Includes 5 years of experience in Android application design, development, & deployment of Consumer and Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing application in Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat and Ice - cream Sandwich
- Proficient wif Java, J2ME, Android SDK version Android 2.x to Android 6.x
- Strong understanding and implementation noledge of Android Native libraries and services.
- Experience in developing & Managing Java threading application.
- Experience in Cross-Cutting techniques like Security, Operational Management and in app Communication.
- Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Java, Android SDK and ADT plugin.
- Experience in Developing Applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, Eclipse, JDBC, SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Hands on experience on AsyncTask, Handlers, Threads, Background Service, Custom Toast and Notifications, AIDL, Fragments, GCM and 3rd party Notifications
- Implemented Google Location Services and Directions API, Places API.
- Hands on Experience in Developing Telecom Applications on Wireless 3G platform and Wi-Fi, Messaging and Bluetooth.
- Hands on experience in design and develop Secure mobile applications.
- Experience working wif different operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- Experience working in EmbeddedLinux and the Linux Kernel use to memory allocation, process and thread creation, management, and scheduling, data exchange wif onboard hardware and peripheral devices.
- Experience in software engineering and scrum/agile development methodologies and test/behavior driven development.
- In depth experience to use Google cloud messaging along wif notifications and Google services, Location services, Google Maps.
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus Logging In.
- Experience to use Fingerprint Sensor API and Android Device Manager.
- Hands on experience in using ionic framework to build beautiful and interactive mobile apps using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Hands on experience in building native Android applications using Android SDK and APIs.
- Worked closely wif other Software developers, QA and production Support groups to develop top quality applications for business needs.
- Clear idea in Android Architecture, Android Activity Life Cycle & Android Application Structural Format, Android Performance Optimization.
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo.
- Experience to use application protection tools like IBM and Arxan white paper.
- Experience in building apps which consume REST and SOAP web services using JSON XML parsing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience wif client side consumption of Restful services using JSON and XML parsing.
- Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences, and internal storage using SQLite, ORMLite, Parse.
- Experience in using UIdesigning tool such as Balsamiq and Protoshare to meet the requirements of projects and show the results to client.
- Used SQLite Database for mobile data management, MS SQL SERVER / Oracle / MySQL databases as persistence storage through middleware web services.
- Extensive experience in collaboration wif 3rd party software development resources including utilization of API’s, such as ESPN, YouTube and Social Networking sites.
- Strong noledge of Android basic components me.e. Activity, Intents, Fragment, Service, Broadcast Receiver and Content Provider.
- Hands on experience in Android UI components such as ListView, GridView, Customized Views, Menus etc. in Application development.
- Experience in parsing the web response data in both XML and JSON format.
- Knowledge of PhoneGap, and used GitHub in application development.
- Strong Confidential problem solving and understanding new technical concepts quickly and produce meaningful results.
- Self-motivated and excellent abilities to learn new languages and other concepts quickly, excellent interpersonal skills and abilities to communicate wif team members.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Android OS, Windows, Unix/Linux.
Android OS: Android 2.x to Android 6.x (Éclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honey comb, Ice cream sandwich, Jellybean, Kit Kat, Lollipop, Marshmallow).
Android: OpenGL-ES, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, Embedded Linux, layout design, fragments, multi-threading, Binder IPC, NDK sensors, Beacons.
Testing Frameworks: Application Unit Testing, Android Unit Testing, Robotium, UIautomator, Espresso, Tsung-Erlang.
Tools: Android SDK 2.X/3.X/4.X, Android studio, Eclipse IDE 4.4, Maven 3.2.1, Source Tree, GIT.
Databases: SQLite, Shared Preferences, Oracle, IBM DB2
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, SOAPUI.
Parsing Techniques: JSON Parsing and XML Parsing
Frameworks: Ionic framework, Spring, JSF, Struts.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Java Beans.
Application Servers: IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat 8.0
Methodologies: Agile methodology, Iterative development, Waterfall model
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
BUG TRACKING TOOLS: IBM Rational ClearQuest, JIRA, BUGZILLA.
Design Patterns: Material Design, Data Access Objects, object-oriented design, Model View Controller Architecture and Front Controller.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Programmed wif clean, modular, robust code using Java and XML wif Android Lollipop SDK and later migrated to Marshmallow SDK platform supporting different UI resolutions from ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi.
- Fixed bugs wif code, design patterns and miscellaneous occurrences during projects.
- Integrated Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Maps V2, and other open source APIs wifin applications.
- Integrated Google play services and Google Maps API V2.
- Integrated sever communication wif the background services and social network integration and posting data on Facebook wall.
- Integrated 360-degree experience and virtual reality of the campus.
- Implemented vitual tours and maps from campus to campus.
- Responsible for the design, build, deployment, debug & maintenance of Android applications for Google play.
- Built compatibility wif android version 2.2 (API 8) to present (API 23).
- Provided assistance for all user input and touch screen services.
- Tested the application on multiple android targets and debugged the issues that were found.
- Implemented immediate notifications and alerts using Notification bar and push notifications.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application developments.
- Debugged and fixed the issues that were found during the different phases of the project.
- Performed Unit testing on the various modules/functions to ensure that the output is as expected.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc., from the app and designed suitable GUI for these applications
- Involved in code reviews, daily scrum, weekly sprint meeting.
- Worked on the system landscape including development, testing and production and set up and configured the Linux and SQL database.
Environment: Android Studio, Windows, Java, SQLite, RESTful, Android 6 SDK, Java, Google Maps API, Linux, GitHub, Maven, XML 3.3, CSS3, Espresso, SCRUM-Agile methodology.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Implemented the fragments using Android 4.0 Ice-cream Sandwich SDK to make that Confidential application usable for both smart phones and tablets. Later converted application to Android 4.4.2 KitKat version.
- Implemented the projects separately in both eclipse and android studio.
- Added new features wif proper interaction wif backend code, data storage and data communication strategies.
- Implemented customized web view component to load an SWF file and HTML data.
- Used Firebase cloud messaging(FCM) and broadcast receivers.
- Implemented Location Listener to show exact location on Google Maps, Barcode Scanner API to scan user’s prescriptions and provide availability information.
- Implemented JSON and REST API web service calls for data parsing and server interaction.
- Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app wif zooming controls.
- Worked on intergrading wif Google API to provide the user wif directions to the closest Confidential & Confidential locations.
- System setup for suitable AVD Android Virtual Device, download latest updates Design suitable GUI for the applications, viz., E-mail phone contacts, Send User Location by SMS and E-mail.
- Worked on location nearby agents wif respect to the customer wif the ability to navigate to the agent and call the agent location directly by using Google API's.
- Project developed using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow
- Worked wif Web Services team in developing the payment processing system.
- Aided in developing the UI for the Confidential Front end using Edit boxes, Buttons, Time/Date pickers, Dialog boxes, Action bars, and Spinners for various layouts etc.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
- Involved in full life cycle of the application including wire frame design and client development.
- Designed user interfaces to support storage of UI data sources.
- Android Lollipop SDK platform supporting different UI resolutions from ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi.
- Executed Android views, fragments and UI application components.
- Performed testing and resolved all technical issues arising in the existing application.
- Developed update patches, modules and components for different applications.
- Created User Interface screens using XML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Java script.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP/HTTP for sending and receiving data from different applications.
- Worked extensively wif Java frameworks and third party API including Java mail API.
- Developed database wrapper functions, Action classes, Action Forms, and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions.
- Implemented notifications systems and developing UML diagrams, Fragments on the main screen, On Click of each fragment takes to another tab.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT Confidential various class level and methods level.
- Managed downloading - uploading wif large size files and handling operations in chunks.
- Handled RESTful web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Webserver.
- Successfully deployed the app on the Android Marketplace and supported the app for different releases of Android OS.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Created the Custom List View to display the Confidential backend server XML RSS feeds in the front-end UI layout.
- Implemented GCM Notifications and Restful Services.
- Integrated Facebook, Google and Twitter for login.
- Handling of Service and Server communication wif the background services and sharing of images using Facebook and other SNS, AAPT.
- Android 4.0 Android Ice Cream, Sandwich SDK supporting different UI resolutions from ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi.
- Implemented Google Maps and Directions API.
- Used Android NDK to create the library files to be used by Services.
- Integrated Google play services and Google Maps API V2.
- Used Poly lines to draw path on Google Maps wif accurate GPS location changes.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Implemented and researched various secure ways of inner-app communication. Third-party app and main app, depending on project requirement.
- Implemented Boot broadcast receiver and screen time out broadcast receiver in the app.
- Debugged and tested the application using logcat, DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitor Server) and trace view on different android devices.
Environment: Android 4.4 KitKat SDK, Java, OpenGL ES, XML, JSON, NDK logcat, Sensors, SQLite, Bugzilla, Google Maps, DDMS, Google cloud messaging, Notifications, Linux.
- Involved in the process Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle.
- Designed use-case, sequence and class diagram (UML).
- Implemented the web-based application using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring MVC and Web Flow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Implemented ANT and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, Logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Created Web Services to exchange data of payment and Invoicing wif Large Business Customers.
- Designed the Front End using JSP, HTML, CSS and Spring Tag Libraries
- Developed SOAP/WSDL interface to exchange usage and billing information for third party carriers.
- Configured struts tile and designed the JSP pages for the application.
- Developed stored procedures to extract data from Oracle 10g database.
- Developed and maintained ANT Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS, AJAX and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, and XML.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem using J Unit.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Used CVS as version control system
- Involved in the design and followed Agile Software Development Methodology throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to model the detail design of the application.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers using CXF Framework.
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common SQL queries.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.0.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes