- Expert in J2EE Application Server's installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, TOMCAT, JBOSS
- Excellent skills of automation scripting on UNIX platform Bash, Python
- Solid experiences of Unix OS systems like Solaris , RHEL, HP-Unix
- Good understanding of J2EE Technologies Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS RMI, XML , SOAP and Web Services
- Good knowledge of DATABASE ORACLE, MS SQL, MYSQL and SQL script
Senior Middleware Consultant
- Involved in Enterprise Application Integration projects
- Consolidated and migrated old legacy applications to J2EE enterprise application architecture
- Worked on documents including topology , solution architecture, capacity planning
- Participated application Implementation including installation, tuning , troubleshooting, monitoring
- Bash /WLST/Python Scripting for automation
- Installed /configured Websphere App Server 8.5 ND servers, profiles, nodes, clusters , IHS plugins and Load balancers
- SSO integration SAML with DATA power appliance
- Worked on mixed J2EE enterprise application environments based on Apache HTTP server , WebSphere App Server , Weblogic App Server 11g, Tomcat, MQ, Informatica, Callidus , Business object, AIX , RHEL , OPENDJ LDAP Server, Active Directory, Oracle Database.
- Worked on multiple wireless security projects based on Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic Application Server 11g , F5, Veritas Cluster service, Oracle Database 11g , Solaris 11, RHEL5.8.
- Perform installation of OS RHEL, Solaris and third party applications Weblogic Application server 11g and Tomcat, Oracle Database
- Application performance tuning on OS, JVM, Application Server and Database.
- Deploy NGM/OP5/Nagios monitoring packages
- Install OpenDJ LDAP server and configure replications
- Install and configure Apache reverse proxy server and virtual hosts
- Set up SSL certificates on Weblogic, Tomcat and Apache web servers.
- Create Oracle DB instances and DB models.
- Create SQL script for maintenance and troubleshooting
- Develop automation scripts implementing various tasks e.g. App server administration, Weblogic domain migration, Deployments and JDBC/JMS creation.
- Support Telus wireless J2EE enterprise applications environments over 300 Weblogic application servers.
- Work on BEA Weblogic application servers including installation, Create Weblogic Domains and configurations JDBC,JMS,SSL Certificates
- Perform deployments and configuring business and proxy service on Weblogic Enterprise Service Bus OSB
- Maintenance of SOA Server runtimes and make configuration changes Repository manager, Service manager, policy management
- Monitoring and troubleshooting n-tiers J2EE enterprise applications .
- Integration of Oracle Identity Manager with Weblogic Application Servers.
- Maintenance of F5 load balancer system including configure VSA, POOL, iRULE, DATA GROUP.
- Environment monitoring with HP Sitescope
- Develop scripts Bash, WLST, python to automate J2EE application deployments and server lifecycle management
Automate Applications Deployment project :
- Export App and Server configurations from Weblogic MBean servers to a DB
- Link app auto deploy tools with configuration management DB
- Create deployments report for different Releases and environments
Provisioning Data Management project:
- Based on Java web and JDBC technologies
- Dynamically create web page view of the testing data for QA team
- Build in Algorithm and business logic to create new testing data
Technical Support Engineer
- Supported Quest Java/J2EE monitor and performance product including JProbe , Performasure and Foglight
- Responsible for integrating Quest products with J2EE Application Server Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, OracleAS, Apache, Tomcat
- Various levels of performance tuning w/ Quest Products e.g. OS, JVM, App Server