.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Application Design Development Software Engineering Business Requirements Analysis Databases
- Object-Oriented Principles Test-Driven Development Data Analysis Technical Specifications
- Workflow Management Team Building Software Customization Content Migration Business Intelligence Development
- Software Testing Troubleshooting Debugging Feature Implementation
Languages: C , C , Java, C, Visual Basic 6
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 8/9/10.g , Access, MySQL
Tools: Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012 / 2013, WCF, SharePoint 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013, SSIS,SSRS, BizTalkX12 Parser 834/837 , HL7, HCFA/UB04, Git-Hub,Team foundation Server TFS , SVN, NHibernate, Fluent NHibernate,, NUnit, Moq, Resharper,.NET Framework 2/3/4/4.5, Big Data Apache Hadoop using windows Insight , Nunit, Test-Complete, Moq UML,Crystal Reports, Visual Studio Reporting, SQL Server Reporting Service, PDF ITextSharp , Android Programming, ECM like AquaLogic, Livelink, Docushare, eRoom, Documentum, HimmingBird
Platforms: Windows, Linux Ubuntu
SDLC: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, TDD,
Design Patterns: Singleton, Proxy, Strategy, Observer, Factory, Abstract Factory, Facade, Chain of Responsibility, Command, Iterator, Visitor, Strategy, Template, Composite, SOLID/UML Object Design principles
Senior Software Engineer
Provided oversight and technical expertise for feature implementation, enhancement and bug resolution for progressive, transformative healthcare technology scalable product that enables members to interact with from anywhere at any time using any device and across all channels. Contributed to implement web chart for real time interaction and connecting to external service using certificate security and introducing the ability to import data from the FTP server and integrating CRUD operations with application objects saved to database tables with Fluent NHibernate. Leveraged SOLID object-oriented design principles in feature programming and deployment with test driven development life cycle. Participated in healthcare data analysis and scrubbing, including developing and parsing EDI documents and generating reports. Key module lead over incentive solutions design and development with tier architecture. Designed highly customized SSRS reports with dashboard and drill down features.
- Introduced process automation for the Exclaim medical billing application via SSIS and SQL query for report generation and dispatching, replacing labor-intensive manual functions.
- Met highly specialized client requirements for custom business reports featuring a dashboard, drill-down capabilities, and clean report design via SSRS reports and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Automated HCFA and UB04 medical report generation by replacing manual processes with open-source s12 parser, C , and ITextSharp functions.
- Led development of an ASP.NET module for a healthcare incentive solution. Gained excellent customer feedback for prompt delivery and excellent communication
Took an instrumental role in design, development, and testing of next-generation Enterprise Content Management solutions, providing direction and strategic management to the Quality Control team. Developed test cases, scenarios, and plans. Handled SharePoint site migrations and upgrades, new version tracking and implementation, and new system installation and configuration records and document management. Coordinated implementation and consumption of WCF based SharePoint Remote Service and License Service and Redirector services. Helped fixing bugs and implement features for generic exporters to migrate content and security. Involved in customization and design of SharePoint 2010 web Basic/Visual/Connect development, workflows builtin, Nintex , taxonomy, and metadata.
- Enabled seamless generation of massive test objects such as sites, lists, and metadata for SharePoint versions, resulting in lower overhead costs and manual effort for load testing.
- Led a major project to migrate customer content from Bea AquaLogic to SharePoint on extremely short turnaround time, testing numerous solutions to deliver on time.
- Built custom made SharePoint Web Parts, work flows, content types, site definition, publishing, collaboration, and document management sites with taxonomy and metadata.
- Contributed to development of licensing and custom URL redirector services.
- Designed a document analyzer for different document types, such as Word files, image files, and PDFs with custom properties.
- Received a promotion in recognition for excellent performance as a developer and QA engineer.
- Technical Tools: C , ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005 / 2008, SharePoint Manager, SharePoint Designer, Docushare, AquaLogic, Live Link, Hummingbirds, Documentum, LDAP, Windows 2003 / XP / Vista, Team Foundation Server, WCF, Custom Doc Analyzer, Design Patterns Command, Composite, Factory