- More than 7 years of experience in software design and development of various web applications using Java, J2EE technologies spanning the entire Software Development Life cycle.
- Very Good at Droplets, Repositories, form handlers, DSP tags B2B Commerce, Shopping Cart, Merchandizing, Product Catalog.
- Over two years of experience in ATG Dynamo application, ATG Commerce, Personalization, Promotions and Scenarios etc.
- Knowledge on DAS, DPS, DSS, ACC, Content management tool.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis, development, testing, support functions and software requirements study.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Programming using JAVA/J2EE technologies like JAVA Beans, JDBC, JPA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JAXB, JAX-WS, JNDI, RMI, JAXP, AJAX, Maven and Web Services.
- Strong hands-on experience with Frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Oracle Certified Application Developer.
- Experienced in SQL, PL/SQL Programs, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Dynamic SQL.
- Working experience in relational databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, MS SQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in using Web Service technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RestAPI to implement Service oriented Architecture SOA .
- Experience in using HMTL, DHTML, XML, DTD, XLST and CSS to develop web interfaces.
- Strong experience with the deployment and release of the application with the ANT building tool and application logging using the Log4J.
- Experience in developing Business Applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS, Tomcat and various IDE's like JDeveloper and Eclipse.
- Working knowledge with version control software tools CVS, ClearCase and Sub Version.
- Professional experience in designing Test Cases and Test Scripts for Windows and UNIX environments. Worked with analysts and testers to get requirements and test the application.
- Good team player with professional attitude having excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Debugged and fixed several production issues
- Working experience in retail, healthcare domains.
JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSTL, EJB, RMI, JDBC, JMS, Web Services
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 ,Sybase
Web logic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Web Sphere 6.x/7.x, Tomcat, JBOSS 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, ATG 9.x/10.x
Eclipse, Net Beans, JDeveloper, JBuilder, WSAD, RSA, RAD
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7/8 ,UNIX
Rational Rose, JUnit,Log4j, CVS, SVN, ClearCase, ANT
ATG Dynamo 4.5.1/5.6.1/6.1
Sr. ATG Developer
- As a developer I was involved in Design, development and implementation phases of the application modules under agile methodology.
- Participated in business meetings to gather the requirements and wrote functional requirements document based on it.
- Worked on page development using DSP tags, droplets and form handlers.
- Worked on ATG Repositories to create the new fields in the catalog and template URL'S to display in JSP'S.
- Developed Java Beans, Droplets. Developed the personalization application, which targets the user, based on profile information collected at the time of registration.
- Created profile overview, add/edit address, update profile information UI. Worked on billing profiles, order history and profile components for lightweight shopping cart model.
- Extensively worked on for profile Form Handler, Shopping Cart Form Handler, Cart Modifier Form handler, Shipping Group Form Handler.
- Worked on user registration and address book functionality as part of my account section.
- Developed dynamo servlets for querying ProductCatalog Repository, rendering product and SKU details, inventory checking, for sorting, pagination and categorizing products by brand and price.
- Developed Custom Catalogs to account for subCatalogs in rootCategories.
- Created custom droplets for displaying listing with pagination.
- Used Connection pools and Relational views and SQL Repositories to save/retrieve the data from database.
- Dynamic content page embedded in to JSP page from XML files. Extensively used XML content Repositories to read the data
- Written the java classes and corresponding configurations files.
- Worked with deployment team to build and deploy the application team.
- Debugged and fixed several production issues and update in meetings.
- Interacted with clients to understand their business requirements.
- Researched for e-commerce application design and implementation of the same.
- Involved in technical discussions and overall architecture as well as to communicate with the other integration teams.
- Involved in the implementation of ProductCatalog and SearchCatalog.
- Customized the OOTB ProfileFormHandler and CartModifierFormHandler to include application specific properties.
- Implemented new droplets like BestSellItemDroplet and GroupItemDroplet to display the most popular SKU and 3 related SKUs respectively.
- Designed the discount strategy during online checkout process for the users. Created a new Pipeline servlet to serve the discount functionality when the coupon or catalog code applied on the order.
- Implemented rules for Item price Calculator, added new discount calculator in the pricing engine.
- Developed Payment Group, Price Order pipeline and customized ExpressCheckoutformHandler, CartModifierformHandlers for adding to existing accounts.
- Created an ATG Commerce pipeline process for authenticating user before checkout process.
- Worked on enhancements to portal personalization of the site. Created and managed content groups/user profile groups.
- Implemented profile objects to change user profiles and passwords. User profiles included user details, site preferences, saved bins, saved searches and updating passwords.
- Defining the targeting rules and implementing rule based personalization.
- Customizing Scenario Server for Advanced time and event based targeting.
- Designed and documented different training materials for business users and systems administrators
- Supported in build and deployment process and code check-in to CVS.
- Built the jar files using Ant built scripts.
- Extensively worked on JSP, Java Script.
Environment: Java 1.6, ATG Commerce Suite .1,Personalization,checkout,Repositories,Droplets,Handlers, JSP, WebLogic10.2, ATG Control Center ACC , AJAX, XML, Oracle10g, Eclipse 3.4, CVS.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Designing the Application
- Development Process is based on Water Fall and Agile.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture to develop the application using SOAP.
- Implemented the spring framework based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed the application with Spring Framework for dependency injection using the IOC feature.
- Created stored procedures and packages using PL/SQL, SQL in Oracle and implemented complex SQL queries
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers and cursors, PL/SQL and SQL queries in Oracle 9i.
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of Data Access Objects DAO's .
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and complicated SQL queries
- Used spring, JDBC and JPA at persistence layer DAO .
- Used Share Point and SVN as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
- Used JQuery for validations and UI development.
- Spring Mail API to send Email's to users after a successful task completion.
- Invoked Web services to generate Java classes.
- Wrote and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and published it on WebLogic Application Server
- Implemented Log4j for logging and developed test cases using JUNIT.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Used various tools like Toad and SQL Developer to write various queries and stored procedures for the application.
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development through iterations.
- Using the UML methodology, developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the dynamic view of the system developed in Visual Paradigm.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts framework using MVC design patterns.
- Involved in writing the struts-config files.
- Developed Struts Action classes and Form Beans.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 2.0.
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on IBM Websphere application.
- Involved in JUNIT Testing on various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Implemented Log4j for logging errors.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration with other Applications.
- Identifying and developing test cases and test scripts to perform load tests for Performance and regression testing
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Built web applications using struts MVC framework.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the project.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs and JDBC.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- EJB components were developed for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database.
- Used JMS to establish message communication.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and also used Message Driven Beans to notify the bean state.
- Responsible for the performance PL/ SQL procedures and SQL queries
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Deployed applications on JBOSS 4.0 server
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in Websphere Application server using ANT script.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: Java ,J2EE, Servlets, Struts , EJB, JSP, JMS, JBOSS 4.0, SQL Server 2000, Ant, CVS, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, CVS, Linux,log4j
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton.
- Server side validations in the UI are achieved using Struts Validation.
- Configured controllers using Struts Framework.
- Developed the user interface using Java script, CSS and HTML.
- Developed the web components using JSP, Servlets, and JSTL
- Involved in writing all client side validations using Java Script.
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Designed and created a web-based test client using Struts test case on client's request, which is used to test the different parts of the application.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUNIT.
- Used extensive JSP, HTML, and CSS to develop presentation layer to make it more user friendly.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan
- Supported the application through debugging, fixing, production support and maintenance releases.