- 9 years of total experience with 7 years of experience in design and development of Core Java oriented enterprise-based application with strong understanding of Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong design/development experience with SDLC including Business modeling, Requirements gathering, Analysis and design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Integration. Extensive uses of various design methodologies like OOA OOD, UML and Design Patterns.
- Hands on development experience in Core Java and J2EE Patterns like Factory, Singleton, Command, Proxy, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Fa ade, and DAO.
- Proficient in developing advanced web-based applications design and development using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XSLT, JDBC and Databases.
- Exposure with databases including Oracle and MySql involving writing Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Good understanding of J2EE Design Patterns and N-Tier Architecture.
- Proficient is creating RESTful web services.
- Experienced in using IDEs like Eclipse and NetBeans for Java programming.
- Experience in XML SAX, DOM .
- Experience in working with build tools like ANT and MAVEN, logging framework log4j to perform unit testing.
- Designed, developed and tested core Java applications as the Software development life cycle SDLC process , including multi-threading.
- Significant knowledge in J2EE including JSP, Servlets, JMS and spring / Hibernate Framework for building client-server applications.
- Designed developed and tested DOM APIs in C for mobile internet browser Involved java specification conversions into C.
- Designed, developed and tested device drivers for Windows CE using Platform Builder.
- Experience in working with C, MATLAB and HTML. I have experience working on UNIX and LINUX Ubuntu, CentOS .
- Team-player with good communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills and par excellence work-ethic.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability, problem solving, decision-making, good communication skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment towards excellence.
Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, EJB, JMS, Log4j, JUnit, XML/XSD/XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXB
Knowledge in Big data technologies like Apache Hadoop HDFS / MapReduce, Hadoop2/YARN , PIG, HIVE, Cassandra, Cloudera CDH4 and CDH 5.3
Oracle, SQL server
Eclipse, RAD, TOAD, SQL, Putty, Filezilla, STS, Platform Builder
VSS, CVS, SVN, gitlab
Windows, UNIX, LINUX
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Spearheaded project planning sessions with managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements and outline proposed IT solutions.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of legal research search system developed specs that include use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Involved in developing JSF components for the next generation version of the application.
- Developed the application using Spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java. Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Extensive experience in implementing J2EE design patterns like, Visitor, Singleton, MVC pattern and Data Access.
- Designed and developed SOAP and REST-ful style Web Service layer.
- Created entities and mapped them to the data base using Hibernate.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components and messaging components.
- Developed XML Schemas XSD, DTD for the validation of XML documents.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring , EJB , JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Rationale Rose, Eclipse IDE, WebLogic , Hibernate , JDBC, MS SQL Server 2008, CVS, REST-ful Web service.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-file payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Designed the system according to J2EE specifications. Servlets were used as a Front Controller gateway into the system. Helper classes were used to limit the business logic in the servlet. EJB s were used to talk to the database and JSP along with HTML, XML were used to control the client view.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSF, Faceletes, Java Script and HTML5.
- Developed and deployed various Entity EJBs and session EJBs.
- Done the complete requirement/system specifications and test specifications.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multi-threading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Developed master JMS producer, master JMS consumer, and notification manager to implement existing interfaces and hide JMS details from existing legacy notification producers and consumers using ECLIPSE.
- Created entities and mapped them to the data base using Hibernate.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities Add, Delete, Modify etc and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
Environment: JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring, JMS, JNDI, Java, J2EE, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, MS SQL Server 2008, Reporting Services SSRS
- Involved in developing Object Oriented Design OOD , Object Oriented Analysis OOA , Object Oriented Modeling OOM based on Unified Modeling Language UML architecture.
- Develop the business logic using core java, spring.
- Deployed the application on Server.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit and EasyMock.
- Developed Date Access layer using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Worked in POJO based domain model integrated with Hibernated ORM for persistence aggregation of data based on the summarized data of Supply Chain.
- Developed various operational Drill-through and Drill-down reports using SSRS.
- Configured remote service endpoints coded in Java to provide framework for asynchronous RPC communication between Flex clients and Java services.
- Performed automated browser testing in Selenium.
- Use the Next Generation System Architecture to build and maintain the code in SVN repository.
- Assist the testers develop test cases, fix bugs and trouble shoot any environment issues.
- Used JProbe profiler for performance tuning.
- Involved in fixing bugs, feature enhancements, testing and documentation, and monitored them using Quality Center tool.
- Worked with Maven tool to build, test and implement continuous Integration for multiple modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.1, AngularJS, PL/SQL, Spring, XML, Eclipse STS 2.8.1, JBoss 4.0.2, Hibernate 3.0, MySQL, AS400, CVS, Jasper Reports, Junit, Selenium, Maven
Junior Java Developer
- End-to-end design of application components using Java Collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading.
- Performance tuned the application to prevent memory leaks and to boost its performance and reliability.
- Developed a programs to notify the operational team on response and connection time of clients on the network
- Developed and maintained various unit tests for APIs.
- Analysis of different database schemas using SQL to gather warehouse metrics/trends and develop business reports.
- Closely worked with data analysis team to discuss business insights and recommend actionable tasks. Insights include identifying fast moving products through correlations to various spatial/temporal factors and minimize unused stock.
Environment: Java, J2EE JDBC, Multi-Threading , Linux, SQL, Statistical analysis
Associate Software Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the JAVA classes and interfaces for implementing DOM APIs in C.
- Designed and developed DOM APIs.
- Performed Integration, Interoperability and rigorous testing.
- Co-ordinated implementation team to find relevant APIs to make them light-weight by elimination of un-used APIs in application
- Tested the light-weight APIs for mobile devices portability.
- Debugged the code for optimization and memory leaks.
- Weekly meetings with on-site coordinators for improving design, documentation, development and testing various modules for improving speed and portability.
Environment: Microsoft Visual C , Java, PDA's and Mobile devices, Visual Sourcesafe.
Trainee/Software Engineer Associate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Simple implementation of UART driver using C in Linux.
- Involved in understanding the NDIS architecture for IRDA miniport drivers in Platform Builder for Windows CE using C.
- Involved in development of drivers in polling and interrupt modes.
- Studied and implemented native power management modules provided by Windows CE.
- Participated in design and development of IRDA miniport driver.
- Performed user accessibility testing involving transfer of multi format data transfers across different devices for interoperability. Performed rigorous testing by transferring large files between devices.
- Performed integration test to ensure that the drive is compliant with the internal OS architecture.
- Involved in design and development of FAT 32 file system for ARM-based board.
- Involved in a study project to incorporate wear leveling for NAND-Flash drives.
Environment: Paltform Builder, PXA27X, Lauterbach, Visual Source Safe