- Total 8 years experience as an Architect, Administrator, Developer, Programmer and Quality Analyst, and skilled in a wide range of business domain knowledge, toolsets, process, procedures, languages and environments.
- 5 year of competitive experience in IT industry using JAVA, Android and SQL on Oracle10G Oracle11G Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and Java Development in Windows platform, using standard frameworks APIs.
- Exceptional expertise as an Application Java J2EE architect.
- Strong on J2EE containers like WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, IPLANET and JBOSS Application Servers with added expertise on BEA/WELOGIC Suite of products, including WEBLOGIC and WEBSPHERE Portal frameworks.
- BEA WEBLOGIC Server, OIM, OAM, OVD, OID, OAAM, OIF, BPEL
- APACHE, TOMCAT, JBOSS, WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER.
IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SECURITY: RSA Cleartrust, PKI, Kerberos, CA/Netegrity SiteMinder, CA/Netegrity IdentityMinder, Sun Identity Manager, Oblix COREid/Oracle Access Manager OAM , Passlogix Single Sign-on, Oracle Identity Manager OIM / Xellerate , SUN/IBM/Oracle Federation Manager, Orcale Role Manager ORM , Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition OBIEE . Integrated application with BPEL and SOA suites of oracle, OIF, OAM. Integrated SalesForce with OIF and OAM configured with OVD, Kerberose authentication, OIM OAM 11G integration. Integrated OIA with OAM, OIA report generation configuration. Integration with IBM websphere.
Microsoft Active Directory, ADAM, IBM Secureway, Tivoli Directory Server, NDS/Novell eDirectory, and Sun One Directory Server, Oracle Internet Directory OID , and Oracle Virtual Directory OVD .
Database SQL/Oracle , Webserver IIS, Apache, IBM , Reverse Proxy, Citrix, Terminal services, Portal Plumtree, Websphere Portal Application Server BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle Application Server OAS / OC4J , Integration DirXML, IBM TDI , RACF.
Microsoft Windows up to Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition, UNIX SOLARIS 2.x, SOLARIS, AIX, IRIX, HP/UX, LINUX, MS-DOS.
TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, NFS, Samba, NIS, NIS , and NetBIOS.
Identity and Access Management Specialist
Provide 24/7 production support and ensure environment stability.
Integrated all systems with multiple back-end database systems. Leading the implementation and assisting team with the issues debugging.
Configure OAM,OVD,OID to meet business needs.
Proactively diagnose, resolve or escalate to control damage in all environments.
Access Management Engineer
- Installed OAM 18.104.22.168 and upgraded to 22.214.171.124 Implemented Multi data Center. OAM cluster configuration and used oracle RAC as policy store.
- IBM TAI configuration.
- Deployed webgate on OHS, ARR and IIS server for OAM agents.
- Configured OAM for multiple applications for authentication and authorization.
- Created datastore for applications.
- Deployed OAM OIF schema on dedicated data store.
- Troubleshooting OAM policy, http and https traffic.
- OIF Installation as IDP and created custom plugin to fulfill the usecases.
- Installed OVD 126.96.36.199 and created application specific adaptors.
Identity and Access Management Consultant and Implementation Engineer
- Integration designs for all existing applications.
- Architect for and the implementation of Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Role Manager.
- Integrated all systems with multiple back-end database systems.Leading the implementation and assisting team with the issues debugging.
- Developed 5 environments on both physical and virtual hardware.
- Responsible for all development and implementation of OIM, OAM, OVD, OID, and some Oracle databases
- Setting up OIM 11g and configuration of OIM/OAM 11g
- Custom UI request approval process development with adf and soa
- OIM OID integration with ldap sync process.
- OAM setup of 11g with integration to OVD.
Identity and Access Management Solution Specialist
- OIM setup with reconn and provisoning setup for RACF, ACF2, AD, OIM component clustering
- Integrating with ALDSP and ALSB soa architecture . Deployment and testing the load voucher process and interactive activity, Integrating ALBPM process,
- OIM Oracle Identity Management , OAM oracle Access management suite setup and deployment, provisioning, integrating with OID,OVD, OAM
- Maintain full Identity Management systems Integration of all PeopleSoft systems, Active Directory, OID, and Exchange,Developed 5 environments on both physical and virtual hardware.
- Responsible for all development and implementation of OIM, OAM, OVD, OID, and some Oracle databases, Developing custom workflows and Generic Technology Connectors GTC for manual user dumps.
- Analyze and document both existing and potential solutions for the following: User account provisioning/de-provisioning, Enterprise Directory Services, Single Sign-On web and desktop , Password Management, Role-Based access control, Strong Authentication.
Senior Oracle IDM Architect and Engineer
- Managed a team of integration specialists to implement and promote through three environments and on a separate Disaster Recovery DR datacenter.
- Design was built around managing all 150,000 Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Architected and designed a six campus Identity Management solution that encompasses the Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Identity Federation, Oracle Access Server, and Oracle Enterprise Linux .
- Wrote all documentation to cover the use cases, implementation design, and promotion strategies.
- Managed a separate project with UMass and an external application service provider to setup federation between the two entities. First successful OIF SAMLv2 to Shibboleth federation to reach production.
Java Developer and IDM Consultant
- Responsible for end of day modules and system set-up modules for the detailed design of application in UML with 5 other teams working on different parts.
- Created dynamic XSL to transform XML to target platform language such as HTML.
- Developed Notification and Customer Classes.
- Developed server-side code for internal and external web applications.
- Write unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Support and assist customers from around the globe using our products to further their businesses.