Java Architect Resume
- 8+ years experience in developing web based client server applications, data solutions, and Intranet/Internet Enterprise Software applications for Banking, Financial and Insurance organizations.
- Experience in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) dat includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Re - Engineering, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server and N-tier web applications.
- Have hands-on experience of the full life cycle of Software development project: analysis, design, implementing and testing (both Agile and waterfall methodologies) wif performance tuning and documentation in Intranet and Internet applications
- Have involved designed and development of applications in the domain of Trading, Financial and Auction Market.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design experience wif UML & OOAD Techniques. Developed Use Cases, Sequence, Collaboration, Activity and Class diagrams
- Expertise at using frameworks like Struts, Spring framework, Hibernate and AJAX.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2ee applications dat conforms SOA standards.
- Experience in developing Web services using Axis and XFire frameworks
- Experience in SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAXP, XML, LDAP and WSDL using IBM-MQ series for developing Web Services.
- Hands-on experience wif Application servers and Web servers and a wide variety of development tools (IBM Web Spher, Weblogic, RAD), Jboss, eclipse.
- Expertise wif Oracle including PL/SQL, Java Stored procedures, stored Procedures, Triggers, creating views and functions.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Observer, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- .Experience wif unit testing using Junit.
- Hands on experience in implementing Log4J and ANT.
- A good team player, problem solver and quick learner. Have strong analytical skills wif proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, technically sound, training and mentoring skills in driving development teams to successful resolution.
- Certified PMP, proficient in creating project plans, tracking the schedules, MS Project and MS Office.
- Strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational and team monitoring skills.
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Logging API, Various J2EE and Standard Design Patterns, AJAX
Core Java: Serialization, JDBC, Java RMI, Internationalization & Localization etc
XML Technologies: XML, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAXP.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library, Apache POI, Apache Velocity Engine, Axis, Xfire, Junit, Maven, Ant, RUP, Rational Rose
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XML and JAX-RPC
Source Control Systems: CVS, VSS,SVN, PVCS
Defect/Bug Tracking: Rational Clear Quest, Test director
IDE: Eclipse, IBM WSAD, RAD
Infrastructure Software: Dreamweaver and other office automation and Presentation Software
O/S & Environment: Windows XP, UNIX
Other Skills: Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, test planning professional experience
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact wif the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects wif Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting wif Oracle database
- Responsible for Oracle Forms and maintaining CRUD operation on the database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Packages, PL/SQL scripts are used to query the database. Designed & implemented client/server application to plan package forwarding & route scheduling. Used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse wif Weblogic Application server
- Written Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing the application.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Weblogic server
- Involved in the development of reports using iText tool
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Used Clearcase for Version Control.
- Configured glassfish server; Design shipping rate template upload UI using Adobe Flex and Developed Jasper report.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Agile was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated wif Struts along wif JSP view and Java code as per requirement
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Implemented JSF framework in the application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated wif Hibernate and JSF.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Implemented WSDL specification in combination wif SOAP and XML Schema to provide Web Services.
- Implemented JAVA Web Services based on SOA architecture wif SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively used the DOJO Toolkit to control and provide the rich functionality to GUI.
- Extensive use of Ajax to update the part of webpage which improved the performance of the application.
- Developed layout of Web Pages using Tiles and CSS.
- Co-developed dynamic HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Has involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Have worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Worked on Data Services implementation for the CRUD services.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Has developed XML Parsing logic using DOM Parsers.
- Developed order receipt report wif bar code using lowage iText and jasper report
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet the requirements of the business user.
- Created the dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Used Subversion for software version control.
- Update Jasper Report configurations to make the changes in the reports.
- Worked in SOA architecture Websphere Message broker for integration wif ILog
- Worked wif Technical Leads to design and implement rules using JRULES.
- Followed Agile and SCRUM in development process.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM WebSphere to deploy application to development and QA environments.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment wif ant script.
- Write PHP Scripts for application logic and access database layer.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java Developer
- Use Case and Sequence diagrams were designed in UML using Rational Rose to demonstrate the behavior of objects in each use case by describing the objects and the messages they pass
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework
- Involved in the architectural refactor the web services system and portal wif spring framework and iBatis.
- Created session EJBs dat retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring-iBATIS.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework dat leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using Struts Tiles Framework, HTML, JSP.
- Designed MT-Web application using the JSF Framework.
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications
- Implement enhancements to the product using JSP, Struts, EJB, and unit testing.
- Preparation of the framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hiberante.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Responsible for generating build script using ANT dat compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on JBOSS server.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis on JBOSS.
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods wif Annotation in hibernate, implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT
- Worked wif Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Prepared statements are used for communication wif MySql database
- Used DB2 as the database and wrote SQL & PL-SQL.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries
- Involved in Creation, Manipulation and Supporting the SQL Server Database.
- Used Netbeans for development and Jboss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using selenium and testing.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on BEA Jboss Application Server.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Integrated EMC Documentum wif Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Working wif the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components.
- Used CVS for source code maintenance.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Enhanced the existing cognos environment using Cognos software development kit
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment.
- Involved in analysis, design and Implementation applying the Water fall model.
- Layout and design the overall architecture and migration approaches using Oracle ADF.
- Design and development of the exception management workflow using Oracle BPM
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Involved in deploying the application in Tomcat web server
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the DataBase
- Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in Unix server.
- Website development based on WordPress as a content management system.
- Installed Drupal open-source content management system on domain.
- Design and Develop programs in C++ to integrate as per the users requirements.
- Developed code for C, C++ to secure the transaction.
- Used ASP.NET technology for developing the presentation layer.
- Builds and develops java interfacing wif different backend systems in Mainframe.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Automated daily task by writing PL/I and UNIX shell scripts.
- Conversions of JCL codes to equivalent Unix Shell Scripts and testing.
- Responsible SAS reports, analysis using SAS macros in UNIX operating system.
- VB front end application development using DAO
- Developed SQL queries. Actively worked on stored procedures.
- Built ASP.NET web based applications for the corporate website and the intranet.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jboss, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, Jquery, JSP & SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML, Netbeans, Selenium, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, Water fall model, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Flex, Ruby, Wordpress, drupal, .Net, ASP, C, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SAS,VB
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise.
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases using UML /Rational rose.
- Analysis and Design of the Object models and J2EE Design Patterns in various tiers of the application.
- Involved in developing server side APIs for modules like, Customers and Accounts, Write-off, Refund, Payment Processing.
- Involved in creating custom tags using JSP and access beans using Java Beans to support certain functionality, which met the needs of the client using Struts framework.
- Developed core server side components and Java applications on Struts framework and deployed on the WebLogic application server
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored process, triggers, Views in Oracle.
- Responsible for designing the logical and physical database structure for the Oracle.
- Developed core server side components and Java applications on struts.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation wif J2EE best design practices. Developed the High Level Design documents.
- Used Apache’s Jakarta Struts as MVC framework for designing the complete Web tier.
- Implemented the Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for user interface screens.
- For each APIs developed the DTO, Session Façade, BO and EJBs
- Created the test data for unit testing. Written the XMLAPI to unit test the code using ctest API tool.
- Automated Enterprise scenarios using XMLAPI chaining.
- Interacted wif the offshore team and functioned as primary liaison between client and offshore team.
- Provided proposals to the client, and determined the project staffing levels, created project timelines, provide the estimates and tracked project’s progress.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Java Script, Rational Rose, UML, Unix, Java, EJB,Solaris, JdkVisual Source Safe, Focus, PVCS, WebLogic, Oracle.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of RMS.
- Designed the UI screen as per the requirement.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Prepared Unit test cases.
- Developed complete Business tier wif Stateless Session beans wif EJB standards.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access Objects, and Singleton.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC wif Oracle database as backend.
- Developed application level logging using Log4J
- Used MS Visual SourceSafe as a version control tool.
- Deployed the application on Jboss Application server.
- Performed Integration Testing and System Testing and bug fixing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes