Java Architect Resume
- 8+ years experience in developing web based client server applications, data solutions, and Intranet/Internet Enterprise Software applications for Banking, Financial and Insurance organizations.
- Experience in all teh phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) dat includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Re - Engineering, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server and N-tier web applications.
- Have hands-on experience of teh full life cycle of Software development project: analysis, design, implementing and testing (both Agile and waterfall methodologies) with performance tuning and documentation in Intranet and Internet applications
- Have involved designed and development of applications in teh domain of Trading, Financial and Auction Market.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design experience with UML & OOAD Techniques. Developed Use Cases, Sequence, Collaboration, Activity and Class diagrams
- Expertise at using frameworks like Struts, Spring framework, Hibernate and AJAX.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2ee applications dat conforms SOA standards.
- Experience in developing Web services using Axis and XFire frameworks
- Experience in SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAXP, XML, LDAP and WSDL using IBM-MQ series for developing Web Services.
- Hands-on experience with Application servers and Web servers and a wide variety of development tools (IBM Web Spher, Weblogic, RAD), Jboss, eclipse.
- Expertise with Oracle including PL/SQL, Java Stored procedures, stored Procedures, Triggers, creating views and functions.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Observer, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in teh development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- .Experience with unit testing using Junit.
- Hands on experience in implementing Log4J and ANT.
- A good team player, problem solver and quick learner. Have strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, technically sound, training and mentoring skills in driving development teams to successful resolution.
- Certified PMP, proficient in creating project plans, tracking teh schedules, MS Project and MS Office.
- Strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational and team monitoring skills.
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Logging API, Various J2EE and Standard Design Patterns, AJAX
Core Java: Serialization, JDBC, Java RMI, Internationalization & Localization etc
XML Technologies: XML, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAXP.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library, Apache POI, Apache Velocity Engine, Axis, Xfire, Junit, Maven, Ant, RUP, Rational Rose
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XML and JAX-RPC
Source Control Systems: CVS, VSS,SVN, PVCS
Defect/Bug Tracking: Rational Clear Quest, Test director
IDE: Eclipse, IBM WSAD, RAD
Infrastructure Software: Dreamweaver and other office automation and Presentation Software
O/S & Environment: Windows XP, UNIX
Other Skills: Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, test planning professional experience
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model teh detail design of teh application using UML.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection
- Implemented teh Spring dependency injection of teh Database helper instance to teh action objects.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with teh Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks
- Maintained teh business standards and teh requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Creation of REST Web Services for teh management of data using Apache CXF
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Involved in teh creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify teh complexities of teh application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed teh application.
- Developed teh Servlets for processing teh data on teh server.
- Implemented Hibernate for teh ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database
- Responsible for Oracle Forms and maintaining CRUD operation on teh database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Packages, PL/SQL scripts are used to query teh database. Designed & implemented client/server application to plan package forwarding & route scheduling. Used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Weblogic Application server
- Written Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing teh application.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate teh build process and for teh deployment of teh application in Weblogic server
- Involved in teh development of reports using iText tool
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Used Clearcase for Version Control.
- Configured glassfish server; Design shipping rate template upload UI using Adobe Flex and Developed Jasper report.
- Involved in designing teh data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Agile was used as teh project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were teh tools used to keep things in check.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from teh requirements.
- Worked on teh Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed teh spring AOP programming to configure logging for teh application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented teh caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Implemented JSF framework in teh application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool
- Used ANT scripts to build teh application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Implemented WSDL specification in combination with SOAP and XML Schema to provide Web Services.
- Implemented JAVA Web Services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively used teh DOJO Toolkit to control and provide teh rich functionality to GUI.
- Extensive use of Ajax to update teh part of webpage which improved teh performance of teh application.
- Developed layout of Web Pages using Tiles and CSS.
- Co-developed dynamic HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Has involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Have worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving teh application data
- Worked on Data Services implementation for teh CRUD services.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Developed teh application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Created Maven build file to build teh application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Has developed XML Parsing logic using DOM Parsers.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet teh requirements of teh business user.
- Created teh dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Executed teh test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting teh bugs in JIRA.
- Used Subversion for software version control.
- Update Jasper Report configurations to make teh changes in teh reports.
- Worked in SOA architecture Websphere Message broker for integration with ILog
- Worked with Technical Leads to design and implement rules using JRULES.
- Followed Agile and SCRUM in development process.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite
- Used JMS in teh project for sending and receiving teh messages on teh queue.
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM WebSphere to deploy application to development and QA environments.
- Involving in Building teh modules in Linux environment with ant script.
- Write PHP Scripts for application logic and access database layer.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java Developer
- Use Case and Sequence diagrams were designed in UML using Rational Rose to demonstrate teh behavior of objects in each use case by describing teh objects and teh messages they pass
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework
- Involved in teh architectural refactor teh web services system and portal with spring framework and iBatis.
- Created session EJBs dat retrieved information from teh Oracle database using Spring-iBATIS.
- Developed teh application using Struts Framework dat leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in designing teh user interfaces using Struts Tiles Framework, HTML, JSP.
- Designed MT-Web application using teh JSF Framework.
- Used JSF messages for handling teh error messages for teh applications
- Implement enhancements to teh product using JSP, Struts, EJB, and unit testing.
- Preparation of teh framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hiberante.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy teh application in teh JBOSS Application Server.
- Responsible for generating build script using ANT dat compiles teh code, builds a war file and deploys teh application on JBOSS server.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis on JBOSS.
- Designed and Developed teh input/output data formats in XSD for teh WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT
- Worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySql database
- Used DB2 as teh database and wrote SQL & PL-SQL.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in teh process of optimizing teh queries
- Involved in Creation, Manipulation and Supporting teh SQL Server Database.
- Used Netbeans for development and Jboss Application Server for deploying teh web application.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using selenium and testing.
- Used ANT for building teh application and deployed on BEA Jboss Application Server.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Working with teh JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components.
- Used CVS for source code maintenance.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe (VSS) for teh purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Enhanced teh existing cognos environment using Cognos software development kit
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment.
- Involved in analysis, design and Implementation applying teh Water fall model.
- Layout and design teh overall architecture and migration approaches using Oracle ADF.
- Design and development of teh exception management workflow using Oracle BPM
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Involved in deploying teh application in Tomcat web server
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and teh DataBase
- Used Resource Manager to schedule teh job in Unix server.
- Website development based on WordPress as a content management system.
- Installed Drupal open-source content management system on domain.
- Design and Develop programs in C++ to integrate as per teh users requirements.
- Developed code for C, C++ to secure teh transaction.
- Used ASP.NET technology for developing teh presentation layer.
- Builds and develops java interfacing with different backend systems in Mainframe.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Automated daily task by writing PL/me and UNIX shell scripts.
- Conversions of JCL codes to equivalent Unix Shell Scripts and testing.
- Responsible SAS reports, analysis using SAS macros in UNIX operating system.
- VB front end application development using DAO
- Developed SQL queries. Actively worked on stored procedures.
- Built ASP.NET web based applications for teh corporate website and teh intranet.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jboss, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, Jquery, JSP & SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML, Netbeans, Selenium, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, Water fall model, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Flex, Ruby, Wordpress, drupal, .Net, ASP, C, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/me, JCL, SAS,VB
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed teh Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise.
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases using UML /Rational rose.
- Analysis and Design of teh Object models and J2EE Design Patterns in various tiers of teh application.
- Involved in developing server side APIs for modules like, Customers and Accounts, Write-off, Refund, Payment Processing.
- Involved in creating custom tags using JSP and access beans using Java Beans to support certain functionality, which met teh needs of teh client using Struts framework.
- Developed core server side components and Java applications on Struts framework and deployed on teh WebLogic application server
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored process, triggers, Views in Oracle.
- Responsible for designing teh logical and physical database structure for teh Oracle.
- Developed core server side components and Java applications on struts.
- Actively involved in defining and designing teh tiers of teh applications and implementation with J2EE best design practices. Developed teh High Level Design documents.
- Used Apache’s Jakarta Struts as MVC framework for designing teh complete Web tier.
- Implemented teh Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for user interface screens.
- For each APIs developed teh DTO, Session Façade, BO and EJBs
- Created teh test data for unit testing. Written teh XMLAPI to unit test teh code using ctest API tool.
- Automated Enterprise scenarios using XMLAPI chaining.
- Interacted with teh offshore team and functioned as primary liaison between client and offshore team.
- Provided proposals to teh client, and determined teh project staffing levels, created project timelines, provide teh estimates and tracked project’s progress.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Java Script, Rational Rose, UML, Unix, Java, EJB,Solaris, JdkVisual Source Safe, Focus, PVCS, WebLogic, Oracle.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in teh analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of RMS.
- Designed teh UI screen as per teh requirement.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Prepared Unit test cases.
- Developed complete Business tier with Stateless Session beans with EJB standards.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access Objects, and Singleton.
- Apache Ant was used for teh entire build process.
- Implemented teh database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle database as backend.
- Developed application level logging using Log4J
- Used MS Visual SourceSafe as a version control tool.
- Deployed teh application on Jboss Application server.
- Performed Integration Testing and System Testing and bug fixing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes