- Close to 8 years of extensive experience in IT Industry, involved in various phases of Software development including development, testing, and implementation of Java/J2EE applications.
- Worked in Object Oriented Analysis Design, Development and Implementation of Projects in the areas of client server architecture, database systems and Web based projects.
- Professional experience in the sectors of Investment, Financial and Transportation domain.
- Worked in different environments like LINUX and UNIX.
- Proficient in developing Hibernate HQL Queries, writing JUnit test cases.
- Extensive Experience in building distributed applications with various modules of Spring viz. Spring web (Spring with Struts 2), Transaction Module, Spring MVC, Spring DAO (Spring with Hibernate), Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Experience in building UI screens using JSP, JQuery Mobile and HTML 5.
- Experience in web-based GUI development using GWT, HTML4, HTML5 and CSS.
- Hands-on experience in using Java Script, Ajax and JQuery for real-time manipulation of DOM.
- Thorough understanding of all database concepts like DML, DDL, Joins, Stored Procedures, Schema Objects and Triggers etc.
- Working experience in Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBoss & object oriented programming with RDBMS.
- Extensive expertise in SOA and developing Web services using SOAP, REST, XML and WSDL.
- Involved in developing the business logic using the session and entity beans and persistency layer classes with Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in agile model of software development to expedite the process keeping in mind the ever changing market dynamics.
- Converted various AGILE project stories and tasks from SCRUM board to online application.
- Implemented J2EE modules based on Design Patterns like Value Objects, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Front Controller, Session Facade and Business Delegate.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Core Java, JSP, JQuery Mobile, Servlet, Struts2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0, Log4j, JSF 2.0 framework.
- Converted multiple projects from SOAP (JAX-WS) to REST (JAX-RS) using jersey.
- Worked on tracking tools like JIRA, Mantis and JAMA.
- Have flair to adapt to new software applications and products, self-starter, have good communication and understanding of business workflow.
- Excellent analytical, oral, written, communication, and trouble shooting skills.
Programming Language: Java 5.0/6.0/7.0, J2EE 5.0, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Swing.
IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse 7, RAD 7.5/8.5.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server.
Application Server: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat.
Tools: Used: Maven, SVN, ADS, SQL Developer, JSONlint, Advance Rest Client, SSH Cell, SOAP UI, JIRA.
Open Source Technologies: Hibernate 3.x, Spring 2.x, Struts 2.0, JSF 2.0, Quartz, Maven, Ant, Log4j, JUnit, me-report, me-text, UML & Web services - REST (JAX-RS).
Front End Technologies: Java Script, GWT, jQuery, jQuery-Mobile, Ajax.
Confidential, TARRYTOWN, NY
SR. SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Requirement gathering from client.
- Created high level and low level design document.
- Designed UI with GWT and integrated successfully with limited resources.
- Exposed services through REST, also migrated services of other modules from SOAP to REST.
- Interaction of clearing houses with application server using IBM Web services interface.
- Involved in Server upgrade/migration phase, PCI compliance implementation.
- Creating new functionalities and POC’s in product using Java, J2EE and various other technologies.
- Written Ant and Shell script for the new component and performed unit and integration testing.
Environment: GWT 2.5., JSP, Servlet, Struts1.2, Core Java 6, Hibernate 3.2, Log4j, REST (JAX RS), Advance Rest Client, RAD 8.5, WebSphere 8.5.
- Discussed the flow and the business logic of the Module.
- Always insisting to implement the latest relevant technology available with the stable version.
- Prepared release documents related to project.
- Developed use cases, sequence diagrams and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML involving Rational Rose.
- Designed UI using JQuery Mobile.
- Converting this mobile web interface to a native application.
Environment: Core Java 7, Spring 3.0, JQuery, JSON, REST (JAX-RS), Jersey, SOAP UI, Firebug, Advance Rest Client, RAD 8, WebSphere 7.5.
- The understanding the workflow of every segment and features of the application.
- Coding and implemented some new ideas for Tariff import.
- Involved in writing and editing J-Unit test cases to implement test data.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Unit testing and functional testing as well.
- Managed support activities and Bug fixing.
- Prepared release documents related to project.
- To provide technical solutions to many of the challenges faced during development.
Environment: Java 5, EJB2.0, JMS, Hibernate, Quartz, Servlet, JSP, Swing, JBoss 4.2.2, Oracle 9i.
SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Client Interaction and Analysis of business requirements.
- Development for new requirements.
- Used Apache's Jakarta STRUTS 2 as MVC framework for designing of the complete Web tier.
- Troubleshooting productions issues like performance and integrity.
- Leading a team of four members.
- Integration testing and code review.
Confidential, NYC, NY
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER
- Involved in developing the views using JSP.
- Integrated Run Now, Batch Jobs and other downstream Modules.
- Responsible to implement hibernate changes and Delegate, DAO changes.
- Responsible for reports generation using me-report, me-text and POI jars.
- Client interaction for various CRF’s and Low-level designing.
- Responsible for writing validations.
- Unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked on Direct loan Module, Award Module, generating Report(using Actuator)
- Worked on install4j to create .exe file for windows.
- Responsible for writing Struts Action classes, JSP, delegate and DAO classes.
- Responsible for writing JUnit Test Cases.
Environment: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, HTML, Struts, Ant, Tomcat 5, Oracle 9i
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes