Java Developer Resume
- Over 5 Years of experience in teh IT industry specifically in web technologies development.
- OCPJWCD(Oracle certified professional java web component developer) with 95% score on July 2012 and SCJP(Sun Certified Java Programmer) certified professional..
- Extensive noledge & good experience on core Java application development, Distributed Applications, Object Oriented Applications.
- Strong experience in Enterprise Application Development and Deployment using J2EE Technologies like Jsp, java beans, Servlets, XML, HTML,and Struts.
- Experience in Multi - tier Web Application Development using MVC Architecture, Design Patterns, Struts framework, and Ibatis.
- Having experience with Developing, Configuring, and testing application environments using Java (Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Ibatis, Struts, Log4j, HTML, JUnit,XML, and Oracle).
- Extensively worked on writing SQL queries.
- Good noledge in creating UML diagrams (Use case diagrams, sequesnce diagrams, class diagrams) using Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in using design patterns Singleton,Business Delegates, DAO, MVC (Model, View & Controller).
- Experienced in database like Oracle8i.
- Worked on Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors using PL/SQL.
- Experienced in developing applications using Eclipse, Struts framework using MVC architecture, Version Control (Starteam and CVS), RDBMS tool such as Toad and testing frameworks like Junit, cactus and log4j.
- Experience in application servers like weblogic, Tomcat and Weblogic Portal.
- Good interaction with Client, Team members, Team Lead, QA, Product Managers to coordinate job tasks. Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Good experience in development, testing and implementation of software applications for mobile games using J2ME.
Programming Languages: J2SE, J2ME, J2EE( JSP, Servlet),C, C++, COBOL, PL/Sql
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, XML,HTML,java Beans,Tag libraries, Weblogic Server,Weblogic Portal, Ibatis, Struts, Tomcat
RDBMS and RDBMS Tools: Oracle 8i,,Toad 8.0
J2ME Tools: J2ME wireless toolkit,Tira Jump Platform for J2ME PortingDevelopment ToolsEclipse, Eclipse Juno
Version Control: StarTeam, CVS
Server: Weblogic 8.1, Tomcat,Weblogic Portal
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Knowledge of: Struts 2.0, Web Services, WSDL, Design Patterns.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in teh complete software development life cycle - Requirements gathering, Analysis, Detail design, Development and implementation of teh system.
- Developed teh front end using JSPs, HTML, and core java for teh AuthManager service classes, BD.
- Setting up teh AuthManager code in eclipse creating a functional build.
- Deploying teh AuthManager code successfully on Weblogic server from Oracle (Formerly BEA)
- Writing simple and complex queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Used Ibatis to populate teh data from teh Database.
- Prepared project related Unit Test Cases.
- Used cactus to test Servlets
- Used StarTeam for version control of teh code and configuration files.
- Monitoring teh new bug list and responding accordingly in JIRA.
- Used Microsoft Visio to create use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
Environment: WLS 8.1, core java, Java, J2EE (Servlets and Jsps), Oracle 9i, Ibatis 2.0, junit, cactus 1.7, log4j, Toad, XML, HTML, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Microsoft Visio 2003, StarTeam, JIRA
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Worked as front-end web developer for MBS application.
- Gatheird all teh required information for teh enhancement.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, development involved in teh enhancement discussions.
- Involved on day to day development discussions with teh other team members
- Coding new JSPs, modifying existing JSPs as per teh design and updating teh web.xml,struts.xml to update action mappings.
- Used stored procedures, cursors, packages to store, retrieve, delete and update teh database tables by using PL/SQL.
- Configured teh project on WLS (WebLogic Server)
- Used design patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, DAO and MVC.
- Monitored teh error logs using Log4j and fixed teh problems and used JUnit for testing.
- Used CVS for version control.
Environment: WLS 8.1, Core Java, JSP, Struts, Servlet, HTML, Junit, StarTeam, PL/SQL, Toad, Oracle 9i, Eclipse, Bugzilla
- Understand and complete teh constuction based on teh micro document provided by teh onsite team.
- Modified teh business layers and DAO’s using Java based on teh micro requirements
- Coding new JSPs, modifying existing JSPs as per teh design.
- Monitoring teh task/issues assigned in JIRA.
- Involved in bug fixing activities.
- Performed Unit Testing.
- Used CVS for Version Repository Maintenance.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with teh Oracle database and used JDBC to interact with teh database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton,Business Delegate, DAO and MVC.
- Served in teh support team for quality assurance.
Environment: WLP 7.1, Core Java, JSP, HTML, CVS, PL/SQL, Toad, Oracle 9i, Eclipse
- Portability Assessment of source code for various J2ME mobile games.
- Code Review of J2ME Games for making Portable Reference Builds.
- Developers testing for mobile games while porting.
- Support activities for applications and games development.
- Free fight MotorolaC650
- Inline-Skate SonyEricsonS700i
- Cubetrix MotorolaC650
- Wonder Boy MotorolaC650
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes