Lead Java Developer Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Long Beach, CA
- Around 4+ years of IT experience as Java J2EE Developer in teh development, integration, and deployment of Web - based Applications.
- Experienced in full software life cycle development of large - scale enterprise applications using java & JEE and Master Data Management System using Informatica Power Center/Spring Batch.
- Hands-on experience in implementing Gang of Four (GOF) and J2EE design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Spring Core, and MVC. Batch, AOP. JMS, Web Services. Hibernate ORM, Caching using Ehcache, and TDD using JUnit. Mockito.
- Experienced In designing & developing high-volume data processing using Spring Batch.
- Experienced in multi-tenant/distributed/sharded data persistence using Open PA
- Experienced in OLTP, dimensional and factual data modeling.
- Hands-on experience of SQL queries and SQL tuning on Oracle 11g/MySQL databases.
- Well-verseded with SDLC, System Analysis, Unit Testing, Integration Testing of web applications & ETL/Batch systems.
- Experienced in using version control systems like Apache SVN, CVS, Tortoise and continuous integration using Jenkins and build tools Maven & Ant.
- Experienced in agile methodology, sprint scoping. capacity planning, daily scrums for discussing sprint stories.
- Strong communication skills and capable of handling teamsindependently.Extensive experience in designing User Interface applications and integrating highly transactional and scalable applications using HTML and JSON.
- Good noledge in developing Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets.
- Knowledge on Telemetry to gather information from sensors, like electrical data and physical measures.
- Worked with SOLR database performing queries.
- Worked with UI / UX designer to help create tan implement best design practices.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies and Rest Web Services.
- Work with UI / UX designer to help create tan implement best design practices.
- Have good noledge on Open shift cloud services.
- Worked on DINGO to make application easy to understand and maintain RESTful Web services.
- Worked with integrating SOLR database with COLLIBRA for creating rule-engine.
- Wrote SQL queries using joins to retrieve data from teh database.
- Performed Automation Testing.
- Experience in log4J, SLF4J for extensive logging, debugging and error tracing. UsedJIRA,and Bugzillaas a bug tracking tool.
- Good hands-on experience with build tools Gradle and Maven.
- Experience inVersion Control Systems like GITfor maintaining a platform between various applications.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- UsedCICDprocess usingJenkins.
- Resolved many CICD issues involving pipelines while deployment.
- Have a very good experience with modifying Gradle script according to teh requirement.
- Worked on implementing Gradle plug-in in teh build. gradle.
- Worked on resolving X-ray scan issues as part of vulnerabilities and License issues.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Lead Java Developer
- Analysis of flat file specifications to automate teh generation of files.
- Used Java Concurrent API to develop Multithreaded Spring Batch jobs
- Designed and coded generic implementation to be reused across all DB select queries.
- Created partitioned multithreaded steps to handle high volume of data using teh TaskExecutor framework.
- Used EhCache to cache large volume DB calls.
- Configured nested Stepjob to run nested jobs for parallel batch processing
- Used H2 DB for in-memory DB for unit testing teh framework using Spring4 UnitRunner
- Participated in end-to-end integration testing of teh framework
- Worked closely with project management & architects to delegate teh work to otherdevelopers.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Batch 3.x, Spring JDBC, Hibernate 4.x, Oracle 11g, IBM Data Stage, Control M, H2
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey API with underlying Spring 3.0 service layer and Hibernate DAO layers
- Developed RESTful web services method with appropriate RequestMapping for MediaType and HTTP Methods to align with teh business functionality.
- Developed Exception Mappers to handle exceptions in teh RESTful services to produce appropriate error messages using ResponseStatus specification.
- Configured role-based autantication/authorization to REST URLS using Spring Security.
- Used Adapter design pattern to create new classes by reusing existing Hertz specific classes.
- Used Spring MS to integrate to Hertz legacy systems to get teh real time rates and fleet availability.
- Worked closely with project management & architects to delegate work to other developers.
- Developed filters to enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing(CORS)
Environment: Java 1.5, Websphere 6.1, Spring Suite, Hibernate 3.6, RESTful web services using Jersey 1.03, Jackson API, Spring JMS, Logdigger, Yammer
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes