Mulesoft Developer Resume
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and testing middleware applications using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ.
- 5 years of experience in application integration using Mule ESB, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, AnyPoint Platform.
- Good experience in Design and development of Mule ESB projects which are on - premises and hosted cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Good experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variables of Mule Message Flow.
- Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft.
- Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc... as a part of integration usage.
- Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
- Good experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
- Respond to reported problems and inquiries from retailers, distributors, and business departments. Good experience developing message flows to interact wif back-end databases and ERP systems using adapters.
- Good experience developing SOAP and Rest based services.
- Good experience creating technical documentation including incoming and outgoing message structure, message flow diagram, provider service information and test cases.
- Good experience working in an Agile based team environment.
- Knowledge wif Mule administration, configurations, and performance tuning.
- Experience wif AWS integrations - AWS S3, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway
- TEMPEffective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Mule Integration: MuleSoft Enterprise Runtime 3.9 and 4.x, Anypoint studio, Runtime ManagerMule Management Console, RAML, SalesforceSOQl
Other tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALMJira, ServiceNow, Mingle
Testing Tools: MUnit, Junit, Soap UI, PostmanXML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows SQL, SALEFORCE
- Design, develop and migrate flows (Mule ESB and WMB) base on requirements
- Create RAML specification, building APIs using API Kit Router in Mule applications
- Create transformation logic using Dataweave, MEL and XSLT
- Create reusable components such as global exception handling strategy and common logger
- Organize flows, sub flows and global XML configuration files
- Use partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce integrations
- Exp wif AWS integrations - AWS S3, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway
- Integrate salesforce wif teh MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs, in teh cloud Create flows/orchestrations for integrating teh components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion
- Use MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform for designing and implementing Mule APIs
- Work on XML technologies like XPATH, XSLT, XSD and data weave for data transformations
- Prepare technical documents and turn over documents
- Deploy applications to different environments (Test, QA, PROD)
- Implement error handling and logging in teh message flows
- Perform end-to-end testing, resolve problems and validated teh test results
- Collaborate wif developers wifin my team and from other team members for TEMPeffective implementation of projects
- Provide support for existing applications in all environments
- Participated in team design and review meeting
Environment: Mule ESB 4.1/3.9, AnyPoint Studio, CloudHub, API Kit, API Gateway, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, GIT, Java, ActiveMQ, WebSphere MQ 7, RFHUtil, Batch file, SVN, SOAP UI.
Confidential - Louisville, KY
- Build Deploy and Test applications or flows using Mule ESB and build and deployed teh services
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema
- Create Mule application dat uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing
- Exp wif AWS integrations - AWS S3, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint
- Developed teh flows/orchestrations for integrating teh components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call teh Mule flow, connection end point and connectors
- Implement Mule flows for each entity wif retry mechanisms wif private secured flows
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and
- OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server
- Manage performance of teh services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss teh progress of teh project and any blockage of teh work and teh solution of teh block
Environment: Java, MuleSoft, MMC, AnyPoint Studio, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Worked wif core Java business components and services including Soap and RMI
- Multi - tier development environment wif rigorous testing and documentation requirements
- Involved in teh full life cycle of software design process of other projects, including prototyping, proof f concepts, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance
- Provides L3 Support for SOAP web services as main point of contact to client
- Utilized Spring MVC and JSP to create a basic data modification web
- Created & maintained a centralized repository of UI components, participated in usability testing & research
- Wrote and executed test cases based on written design; researched and documented software bugs and implemented fix
- Prepared Unit test cases and reviewing test results
- Designed and developed front end using JSP and JSTL
- Created web services using SOAP and produced WSDL to teh Client side.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes