Sr Java Developer Resume
West Lake, TexaS
- Around 8 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining web - based, client/server applications along with Enterprise and Distributed applications.
- Expertise and good understanding in Java programming, OOPs, Collections, Annotations, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Lambda and Generics.
- Experience on Object Oriented Design Patterns such as Singleton Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Façade Pattern and DAO Pattern with good understanding of UML Modeling.
- Hands on experience working with teh Java1.8 and implemented teh new feature like Lambda Expressions, Streams, Java Time API.
- Solid expertise in teh development of Micro-services using Spring Boot to build multiple modular applications that are physically separated which will improve scalability, availability, and agility of application.
- Extensive experience in various modules of Spring framework like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring ORM, Transaction Management.
- Hands on experience in implementing teh persistence logic using JDBC, JPA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate framework.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture by using RESTful web services.
- Good experience in development of applications using MVC Framework Struts with Struts validation, Struts Tiles, Struts Tag Libraries, Action Class and Action Form.
- Worked with Jersey API in teh implementation of RESTful and SOAP web services with strong noledge on JAX-RS annotations.
- Hands-on experience in building application with Maven and Gradle.
- Expertise in AWS management console as well as teh AWS command line interface (CLI) AWS reference architectures and should has experience gathering requirements, working with customer to define solutions based on AWS.
- Experience in Core AWS services, including networking with VPCs, computing with EC2, storage with S3, Elastic Load Balancing, RDS for databases, monitoring with CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and access management with IAM
- Good expertise on building scalable web service architectures with various relational MySQL, OracleDB as well as functions and queries in PostGRE SQL database.
- Having noledge on NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB, Elastic search.
- Experience with messaging systems likeKafka, Kafka event sourcing,ActiveMQandRabbitMQ.
- Experience in creating and handling real time data streaming solutions and handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Good understanding of Splunk by using it for teh engineering dashboards used by teh developers for easy track of application health.
- Good Experience working with teh SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, TDD and Waterfall.
- Experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience in using Ant, Maven build tools.
- Performed unit and integration test by writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito.
- Good experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, Docker.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images and Docker Hub.
- UsedKubernetesto orchestrate teh deployment, scaling and management of Docker containers.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT and CVS.
- Set upJenkinsserver and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling teh Git source control system.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , Java/J2EE, C, C++, Python, JDBC, DTD, UML, Design Patterns, Shell Scripts, SQL, PL/SQL Typescript, and Groovy
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JUnit, SOAP UI, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Jasper Reports, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel.
Web services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, J Boss, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB/NoSQL, Cassandra.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
O-R mapping: Hibernate
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Post Man
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, ANT p
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux.
Message Queues: Apache Kafka.
Confidential, West Lake, Texas
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- UsedSpringMVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Involved in creating theHibernatePOJO Objects and mapped usingHibernateAnnotations.
- Implemented SpringJPARepositoryfor teh persistence layer of teh application (dis layer communicates with teh application DB - Oracle DB).
- UseSpringBoot with Annotations in integrating different layers within teh application.
- Data Operations were performed usingSpringORMwiring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used JSON to parse teh data from server side to satisfy teh business requirement.
- Implemented features like logging, session validation usingSpringAOP module andSpring IOC.
- Extensively worked on developing REST based Webservices and consumed them as needed.
- Consumed JSON RESTful Web Services and sent responses withSpringMVC.
- UsedSpringSecurity for Autantication and Authorization of teh application.
- ConfiguredKafkato handle real time data. Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Used combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers to produce and consume centralized spring Restful web services in JSON format.
- Developed DAOs layer using Cassandra big database and implemented RESTful web services that persists high-volume of data.
- Experience in installation of ELK stack, setting up all teh required attributes and monitored teh infrastructure implementation.
- Used Maven build tool for creating JAR files and automate teh process of building Docker Images and pushing them to Docker Private Registry.
- Worked on automated deployment tool using Kubernetesto deploy quickly and predictably.
- Also used Kubernetes to orchestrate teh deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Worked on deploying teh applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for teh EBS volumes.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as teh object storage service to store and retrieve teh media files related to teh application.
- Used Amazon Identity Access Management (IAM) service to create groups & permissions for users to work collaboratively.
- Created reusable components and services to consume RESTAPIs using component-based architecture with Angular 6.
- Implemented Angular 6 services to connect teh web applications to teh back-end API
- Followed Scrum/Agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of teh progress and issues pertaining to teh projects.
- Used JUnit framework and Mockito framework for unit testing and integration testing.
Environment: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JPA Repository, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Apache Kafka, ELK Stack, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Angular 6, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java script, AngularJS, JUnit.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in discussions with teh client to discuss and understand various components of teh requirement and to implement teh same.
- Extensively worked on Implementing Spring Boot Micro Services to divide teh application into various sub modules.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in Spring configuration file for Dependency Injection.
- Experience using SOAP UI for testing web services.Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged, and executed using JUNIT plugin to Eclipse IDE.
- Spring JDBC used retrieve and update, inserting data in MySQL database with use of stored procedures.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries in MySQL database.
- Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, handled security using Spring Security.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface toJava-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Designed, developed, and maintained teh data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications
- Used teh Java Collections API extensively in teh application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Developed Jersey Restful Framework of spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process teh messages into teh Kafka cluster setup.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream teh data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Created partition of Kafka messages and setting up teh replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- DeployedSpring Bootbased micro services and Docker container on AWS EC2 instance.
- DesignedJavaAPI to connect teh Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve teh media files.
- Using Amazon RDS hosted teh MySQL database in teh cloud.
- Worked onDockercontainersnapshots, attaching to a runnin6+g container, removing images, managing director structures and managing containers.
- Prepared and executed test cases for Unit and Integration testing using Spock and Groovy.
- Involved in teh development of presentation layer andGUIframework using ReactJSandHTML.
- Involved in rendering additional components with customHTMLtags usingReactJS.
- Performed code review and unit tested teh application using Junit framework. Participated in teh production support and maintenance of teh project.
Environment: Spring Boot Micro Services, Spring MVC, Hibernate, XML, SOAP, REST, MySQL, Kafka, Docker, AWS, ReactJS.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object-oriented approach of client’s business process and continuous client feedback. Worked on designing and developing a complete service-oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Employed Agile Model and best practices for software development.
- Involved in developing teh CSS sheets for teh UI Components.
- Developed web-based application using spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up teh basic project set-up from scratch of Spring-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in teh application to no teh application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Hibernate Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to has relationships between application components. It is also used to separate teh application configuration and dependency specification from teh actual application code.
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving Hibernate to persist teh Java objects as Entities in teh database.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using SPRING MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on Jersey.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Deployed teh application in JBoss Application Server.
- Worked on Junit for creating test cases for all teh Business Rules and teh application code.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE
- Designed, developed and maintained teh data layer using Hibernate and perform configurations of spring Application Framework
- Developed Action Classes, which holds business logic in Struts framework
- Implemented REST web services for other applications to communicate
- Annotation based Hibernate beans developed to eliminate teh mapping XML files
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and also to run all teh test before generating war file
- Implemented teh integration with teh back end system with web services using SOAP
- Worked with jQuery UI to improve user experience, such as Validation Engine, Data Table, Dynamic Charts, etc.
- DevelopedJava Beansand Utility Classes for interacting with teh database using JDBC
- Processed JSON Request according to different types modules, actions and request data
- Designed and implemented of Spring-Security for teh application for autantication process against LDAP, J2EE pre-autantication and Database
- Involved in migration and integration of Sybase database servers
- Created jar files, compiled them and run those using Maven scripts
- Maintained and written Sybase stored procedures
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control
Environment: Java, Agile, HTML5, CSS,JSP, Ajax, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 5.0, SOAP, XML, Jenkins, DB, SQL, JSON, JMeter, Apache tomcat, Sybase, Oracle 11g/12i, GIT.
Junior Java Developer
- Performed validation for client side and server side with teh help of Struts Validation Framework
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security.
- Developed and maintained elaborate services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM.
- Deployed components on J Boss and Web Sphere application server.
- Designed banking web application by implementing teh Struts 1.2 framework for Model View Controller pattern.
- Used Oracle platforms to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Involved in discussions with teh client to discuss and understand various components of teh requirement and to implement teh same.
- Created, executed, and monitored Java unit and automation tests within framework.
- Created and maintain software documentation.
- Gained experience in a number of financial areas, including: trade order management, portfolio management, fixed income, compliance, equity, derivatives, etc.
- Involved in development of teh application, writes use cases and serves as a primary contact with QA on testing support.
Environment: SOAP, WS-Security, Hibernate, J Boss, Web Sphere, Oracle, Struts 1.2, MVC pattern, Java Unit.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes