Senior Java Developer Resume
- Over 7+ years of experience in IT developing web based, internet/intranet, client/server, distributed architecture and component based architecture applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Working on Angular2/4/5/6, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Working with relative ease with different Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Expertise in developing MVC patterns - based web applications using Struts by creating forms using Struts tiles and validates using Struts validation framework.
- Having good hands on software experience in designing, development and deployment of web-based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies, Application frameworks.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) web applications using HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Angular. JS/ Angular2, AJAX, JSON, and MVC.
- Experience in SOAP, REST and expertise in creating Restful Web Services with Spring MVC Framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, HTTP
- Strong in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles and desktops.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming, architecting scalable platform.
- Experience in using Java JSP for creating dynamic web pages to read or write from session object.
- Expertise in development frameworks Struts, Vert.x, spring, EJB, Hibernate and Mybatis.
- Strong knowledge on working with GraphQL schema, queries and mutations to interact with Mongo DB and several other data layers.
- Experience on large scale java script projects / front end development.
- Built spring boot Microservices for the delivery of software Products across the Enterprise.
- Expertise In java concepts like spring, Web services, Hibernate, JMS, Multi-Threading, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Collections, Struts.
- Implemented the Spring Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC framework implementing Action Controllers, Action Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player with strong personal and group communication skills.
- Good working knowledge on SVN and GIT for code management and version control.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DBProgramming Languages C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JavaBeans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services SOAP (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS), RESTful.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XPATH, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic and JBOSS.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon web services
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Log4j.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Worked on Angular Bootstrap for templates designing and to create mock-up data.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Analyzed changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of applications and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
- Built a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Used the web application framework Express for designing web applications and API.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Using Kotlin for implementing new modules in the application.
- Have knowledge on Kotlin Android Extensions framework.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Written JUNIT (TDD) test cases for testing Spring Framework classes and wrote many Java Script to do client side validations.
- Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed web application using MongoDB, Express, React / Redux, Node JS and GraphQL.
- Interacted with GraphQL server by writing mutations and queries by using the Apollo Client.
- Developed Spring Boot applications with Micro services and Deployed into AWS using EC2 Instances.
- Did the testing and monitoring and visualized how our mobile app built is being used.
- Developed Micro service with Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway
- Has created PL/SQL procedures, functions and complex SQL queries for admin services.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Worked on Angular2.0 version for mobile app development.
- Created GraphQL schema and queries to interact with Mongo DB database.
- Involved in design and development of GraphQL and services to interact with data storage layer.
- Created POC for SSl authorization using Vert.x Framework .
- Design and develop webpages components to improve user experience and features using HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, and Java Script.
- Used GitHub version control system as a source repository to organize the code base.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) sprint cycle.
- Test driven development done using JUNIT testing framework.
- Extensively used Multithreading and Core Java for translation process of Order generation
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3 and Strut tags
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Web services using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP’s, CSS, AJAX, HTML, Java Script, and React.JS.
- Followed TDD for coverage purpose and is measured using Grafana Metrics.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements
- Used Spring Batch and Hibernate for creating batch jobs to read multiple formats of data and write it into flat file.
- Extensive experience in Java SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Angular JS to create single web page applications.
- Used REST API, HTTP requests and implemented JSON format for data exchange for communication of micro services with one another.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs so as to wire objects of business classes
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects
- Created new tables, stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality
- Scheduled daily status meetings within the offshore team and also used to communicate the same to the onsite team accordingly
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, JQuery, JSON, Elastic, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, React JS, Node.JS, Microservices, XML, SOAP Web Services, JMS, Agile, XPATH, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, Log4j, GIT, Windows/Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) include agile methodology.
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML5 and CSS3 and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Developed HibernatewithSpring Integration as the data abstraction to interactwiththe database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Used Spring Boot for the application development.
- Extensively used MVC, DAO, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC.
- Worked on modules to replace the Mainframe dependencies by writing the REST Web Services calls.
- Used Eclipse 4.5 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Documented the results based on the Production, Acceptance, Integration Environments.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Persistence layer and Business layer to perform the unit level testing.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate (ORM) framework.
- Used AJAX function calls using jQuery functions to handle the user requests asynchronously and to have faster responses from the server by directly connecting to the server.
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse IDE, Agile, GitHub, Spring boot, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit, Maven, Oracle, Spring REST, SOAP, JSON, jQuery, Angular JS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on the complete SDLC life cycle including requirements gathering, designing the application and implementing the design and participated in writing the functional requirements with the team.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced feature rich user Interfaces.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets CSS.
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart fore-commercewebsite.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Actively participated in day - to - day meeting, status meeting, reporting to project manager.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes