Senior Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- Senior Java /J2EE developer with 8+ years of extensive professional experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Expert level coding skills in Java and web application development in Struts, Spring MVC including SpringBOOT, Spring BATCH, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experienced in working with AWS Cloud platform and its services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS(Aurora), RedShift, IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, EBS, Route 53, Auto scaling, Lambda, Cloud Front, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups…etc.
- Good working experience with Messaging Services like Zookeeper, Spring JMS, MDB’s, JMS API Active MQ,Rabbit MQ, IBM WebSphere MQ and MQ-Series API.
- Experience in creating a Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of KubernetesCluster.
- Proficient in building MVC applications using Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Responsible for developing REST web services using JSON, Spring 3.x, Hibernate and Oracle 12c on web sphere.
- Experience in developing Web Services using Soap, REST, Micro services along with Spring Boot, SpringCloud, Spring JPA, Spring Data and Eureka for mid-tier load balancing and failover.
- Experience in XML related technologies including XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, XPath, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Experienced in implementing micro services in Web applications using the frameworks such as Spring-Boot development for java.
- Good understanding of ORM technologies such as Hibernate, iBatis/ MyBatis and Spring JDBC.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and HibernateQuery Language (HQL).
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like IBMWebSphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, and GlassFish.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge working in Linux and UNIX work environments.
- Proven strength in Web Based Application and Enterprise Application Programming with JDBC, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate 3, Spring 3.2.2, Spring JDBC 3.2.2, Spring Security, XML, XSD’s, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP),AJAX, JDBC, ANT, IBM Web sphere, JBoss 5.1 and designing with UML.
- Experienced in developing and deploying J2EE components on application servers like IBM Web Sphere5.x/6.x, Web logic 8.1/9.2, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Good working experience with Continuous Integration Tools -Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Version Control Tools - SVN, Git, CVS, Bitbucket, Automation Testing Tools - Selenium, Quick Test Pro, Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, SoapUI, Log Tools like Log4j, Log back etc.
- Experienced in using IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, Spring Source Tool Suite
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Experienced in designing, developing, and implementing J2EE applications using design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Session Facade, Data AccessObject and Business Delegate.
- Extensive experience on Docker containers infrastructure and Continuous Integration for building & deploying Docker containers.
- Hands-on experience on build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Version control tools (SVN, CVS, ClearCase), GIT version tool, Defect Reporting Tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JUNIT, JAXB, JMS, JSTL, Maven, Multi-threading
Web Technologies: Java Script, XML, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery, GWT, JSON, Angular JS
Frameworks: MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Node JS
WebServices Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST (JAX-RS)
AWS: EC2, Auto scaling, Docker, IAM, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS SDK'S, Elastic cache, Ops Works, Security Groups, DNS, Route53, Cloud Formation, RDS, Dynamo DB, Storage Gateway, API Gateway, Cloud Watch
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Jetty
Databases: Oracle12c, MYSQL, MSSQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS
IDE Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Followed agile methodology and participated in the standup meetings and involved in the sprint planning, retrospection, and reviews.
- UsedNode JSto run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro servicesDocker container using Amazon EC2container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used Hibernate in Data Access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Configured Dispatcher servlet and view resolver to interact with the requests and manage the MVC flow.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, functions, triggers, and stored procedures for PL/SQL and HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Designed and Developed the presentation layer using servlets and JSP (Java Server Pages) and used JSTL for reusability.
- JSON responses will be developed according to the request and send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Developed Single page applications using Angular 6, Dynamic page applications.
- Used Vertex for building reactive web applications on JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Experience with spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC and Spring DAO.
- Developed the application using both Java based configuration and XML based configuration.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular.
- Designed JSON requests according to the frontend pages and processed the JSON requests according to the different types of modules, actions, and request data.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications with help of the zookeeper and retrieved log messages using Kafka.
- Wrote Micro services to export/import data and task scheduling and Spring boot, Spring and Hibernate in the micro services and Swagger API for Micro services.
- Used REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and REST services authorization using Spring Security.
- Worked with Angular 6components, form, pipes, and services
- Creating Data Access Objects (DAOs) integrating with Hibernate and used JDBC interaction to interact with Data Access Objects.
- Collaborated with team of professionals in Agile Team and used GitHub for source code management and version control. Used Slack as a communication platform between team members.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational DB.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted onmultiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access the persistent data from MYSQL.
- Implemented Spring bean configuration file and bean factory pattern and application context for bean configuration.
- Building microservice using spring Framework and cloud-based architectures and deploying in AWS EC2Fargate
- Deployed the micro services to Pivotal Cloud Foundry using CI/CD pipelines for continuous integration and developed using Jenkins.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Used Swagger for documenting the Rest APIs and created automation scripts for Rest APIs using Postman.
- Knowledge in various agile methodologies like TDD (Test Driven Deployment).
- Implemented Angular frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the backend in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components
- Worked on Amazon Web Service (AWS) EC2 and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience with design patterns like session façade, singleton, business delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Created multiple Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a DockerImage on top of KubernetesCluster for testing purpose.
- Involved in building the application and deploying the application using Apache Tomcat Server.
- Maintained DB Schema and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application.
- Used Maven Scripts to build the application and worked with Log4j for error tracking and debugging. Wrote Unit test cases and used Mockito.
- Used POSTMAN and SoapUI to test RESTful services and perform operations.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Used design specifications & Developed communication between Client and server using multi-Threading.
- Worked on NoSQL database like MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Designed and coded the J2SE solver, used to solve differential equations for the multithreaded simulation.
- Designed Java Components and integrated using spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Worked on Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS and Apache Kafka.
- Developed JMS Sender and Receivers for the loose coupling between the other modules and implemented asynchronous request processing using Message Driven Bean.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage and Simple queue service and Couchbase DB.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Worked on custom libraries for business layer using Object oriented programming (OOP).
- UsedAngular Httpservices to perform backendRESTwebservices interactions to get and post JSON data.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, a file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Worked with Jenkins under the CI/CD pipeline providing continuous improvement to agile software development.
- Implementing the Node.js server-side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Using Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle 12c database.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and created pipeline from MongoDB Cluster.
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a Web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developed UI automation for Node JS based web applications using Selenium Web Driver developed in Node JS
- Added the required jars to the drool’s files, build the package and deployed it on the JBoss server.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Worked on setting upMaven scriptsto build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Configured Jenkins in Micro Service apps for deploying and implemented Jenkins for the central build.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked an Agilework environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked with Dynamic widgets. Used AJAX and JQuery widget for data collection and display data on the front end.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers including Safari.
- Worked on multiple assignments which include development, implementation and support role for different pages of above two sections.
- Micro Services have been built using spring boot, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Worked on JQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed bothJSONandXMLdata in UI Side.
- Worked on automation and Deployment using configuration Management tool like Chef to provision amazon AWS
- This application was written in Ajax, Java Script, JSP, JQuery, HTMLandCSS.
- Used different JQUERY components in MVC architecture framework which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Implemented JQuery (CSS Layout and DOM manipulation and element selections) for several different business site updates, such as page layout changes and content updates.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Worked as a team member to develop web application, user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, worked on the sprint tasks in the Agile Scrum development.
- Implemented JDBC to perform the database calls from the Java layer.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Used Spring framework MVC in the development of new modules based on requirements.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Worked in Struts framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, MQ Series.
- Used JDBC to persist Java Objects into the database.
- Used Servlets as an interface between frontend and backend to handle HTTP requests and to send the response back to the front end.
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful and thread safe.
- Involved in the creation of dynamic web pages with the use of JSP and HTML.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions to implement business logics in Oracle.
- Performed unit testing by using Junit testing tool and debugged using Jasmine.
- Developed an automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL scripts in Oracle for Data Accessing and manipulation.
- Implemented logging for the whole application using Log4j.
Associate Software Developer
- Participated in requirement analysis and design meetings to gather information and prepare the requirement and design documents.
- Developed the application using Struts2 MVC framework.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle Server database.
- Developed Session Enterprise Java Beans for encapsulating the business logic.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) for asynchronous messaging.
- Deployed application JBossapplication server.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework in the presentation tier.
- Developed Struts Action classes.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Used Log4J for efficient application logging.
- ANT was used for the entire build process. Used SVN for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
- Worked closely with QA and clients to identify and fix the defects.
- Hands on experience working on Linux Environment.
- Coordination with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the application functionality.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes