Software Engineer Resume
- 7 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in full Software life cycle development (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application inWeb-based & Middleware Environment.
- Hands on experience with Core Java 8 features like Functional Interface Programming,Lambda’s, Streams including extensive knowledge with concurrency, multi-threading, exception handling, filters, and Generics.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various frameworks, Jakarta Struts 2.0, Spring, Spring MVC, Servlet, JSP.
- Worked with various modules of spring framework like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring DAO, Spring boot and spring web services.
- Expertise in implementing the persistence logic using JDBC, JPA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, TypeORM framework.
- Cloud based deployment experience on Amazon EC2 and their other offerings like S3 and AWS.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub. Also experienced in Kubernetes Orchestration container.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and proficiency in developing SQL to build PL/SQL functions, store procedure, triggers, views, and materialized views.
- Performed Integration and deployment of applications using Maven and Jenkins and worked on repositories like SVN, GIT
- Expertise in writing test cases using Mockito, Power Mock, Groovy.
Programming Languages: C, Java, SQL, HTML, XML
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring MVC, EJB, Struts
XML/Web Services: REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, WSDL, DOM
Database Servers: MYSQL, Oracle
Application Servers: Jboss, Tomcat
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Other tools: Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, My SQL Management Studio, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, Agile Development Methodology and Agile Sprint
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JScode to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Implemented movable and resizable components using React-Grid-Layout.
- Developed Restful Web Services using Node JS,Typescript,TypeORM (ORM for TypeScript), Serverless Framework and Postgre SQL Server.
- Implemented API’s by using AWS lambda functions and deployed to AWS using Serverless Framework.
- Used Serverless Openapi Documentation to document the REST API’s.
- Designed user friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using jQuery.
- Worked on service layer to develop the business services and DAO (Data Access Object).
- Used Spring MVC to develop the presentation tier of the Conservation-Payments application.
- Developed micro services as part of application architecture using Spring Boot.
- Experience with continuous integrations systems like Jenkins.
- Module and Unit Level Testing with Mockito, Power Mockito, Junit, Groovy.
- Worked with Web Services using SOAP (WSDL), tested using SOAP UI tool and REST (WADL).
- Used Maven tool for dependency management and used Jenkins for continues integration.
- Followed secure coding practices in compliance with OWASP guidelines.
Environment: Java 8, React, J2EE, Typescript, XML, Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, Business Objects, Spring Boot, EC2, S3, JDBC, JSP, Java Servlets, Serverless, SVN, GIT, Mockito, JBoss, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Spring MVC, Jquery, PostgreSql and AWS.
Front end developer
Confidential, Overland Park
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular framework.
- Used Angular and jQuery to make the pages dynamic and two-way data binding.
- Designed user friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using JQuery.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch Template for object-to-relational mapping from the database and creating POJOs.
- Responsible for the overall layout design of the application using Bootstrap for responsiveness.
- Developed several user interfaces using HTML, Angular 4, CSS using Typescript for client-side validations.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons using angular material, Angular animations and ngx bootstrap.
- Developed custom styles using CSS maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked in Agile environment with daily scrum updates and presented UI demos during sprint retrospective.
Environment: Angular 4, J2EE, Typescript, Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, XML, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Java Servlets, SVN, GIT, Mockito, JBoss, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Spring MVC, Jquery, Bootstrap.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Des Moines
- Participatedin design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Coordinated with the team in the technical requirement gathering phase and coordinated between teams for the project for daily status reports ofdevelopment,debugging and testing.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Life Cycle of the dynamic J2EE project.
- Used Spring MVC framework to follow MVC pattern in the application.
- Used Dependency Injection module of Spring (core module) for injecting the objects.
- Used Spring Transaction Management with IOC to create the connection object to connect with database.
- Worked onimplementing a persistencelayer with the help of Hibernate ORM to interact with the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate in Spring Bootframework for mapping Java Objects to the relational database, implemented for data persistence for integration of Hibernate and Spring.
- Built an entire web-based application on the client side by following MVC Architecture using the Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented crucial business logic requirements using Spring features like Spring MVC,Spring Boot,Spring Data, and Spring Security.
- Segregated the security data into properties files and configured the build process using XML configurations as an alternative to Java Annotations.
- Built the application leveraging spring features like Spring AOP,Spring IOC/DIusing custom MVC Frameworks based onStruts.
- Increased efficiency of environment setup to become 80% faster by using Spring Boot & Mavento simplify configuration, development, and deployment.
- Integrating services to consume REST APIs using component-based architecture.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, XML, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Security, SVN, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Spring MVC, Jquery, Bootstrap.
- Involved in the design and development phases of the web applications and operated as an effective team member.
- Developed the responsive UI web pages using XHTML, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF and AJAX.
- Created Web Service using SOAP, to allow application and services to connect to them over the Internet.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using Spring Annotations.
- Involved in the team for migrating the application from Struts to Spring.
- Taken care of Java multithreading in common java classes / library.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for providing persistence as a service to the business layer.
- Implemented several SQL Queries to perform CRUD operations.
- Substantially experienced in the development methodology involved with the scrum method and the sprint cycles.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes