Fullstack Ja Developer Resume
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC that includes Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance and Testing of various N-tier Client Server Web applications.
- Expertise in developing Micro-services using Spring Boot to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
- Experience with XML, SAX, and DOM, SOAP web services, WSDL and Restful web services.
- Good knowledge on working withRelational database ORM frameworks like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB).
- Expertise to interact withORM frameworkslikeHibernate, Spring Data, iBatis and JPA.
- Experience on Spring Framework - Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Web flow and hands on experience in working with Spring Batch for monitoring, logging into the application, tracing, application support, transaction and resource management.
- Hands on experience in Java 8 concepts like Lambda, Functional Interfaces, Multithreading, Filters, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Generics, Time API, Collection API and Streams API.
- Good command and knowledge in working with core java concepts like Collection frameworks, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization, Generics and Annotations.
- Experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using different web servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, and Apache HTTP Server.
- Experienced in developing front-end applications using HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3 (using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap 3.0, Angular JS 2, 4.X and developing dynamic web pages.
- Experience inmessaging queue serviceslikeIBM MQ. Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Worked on projects implementingRESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and configured using Swagger and WADL.
- Hands on experience withdesign patternslikeMVC, Business Object, Value Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Authenticated Users using OAuth 2.0, OID, OIDC and JWT (Jason Web token).
- Hands on experience in developing applications using MVC Framework Struts with Struts validation, Struts Tiles, Struts Tag Libraries, Action Class and Action Form.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, JAX-RS, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and Used Swagger to interact with API endpoints of the micro services.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the Discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as message Broker.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces (JSF) to build java technology-based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience on CI/CD process with project build/test/deployment using tools like Maven and Ant.
- Worked with Log4j for logging and used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and have the ability to work in both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall environments.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Spring Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, RMI, XML, JSF
Application/web Server: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
O-R MAPPING: Hibernate, Spring data, JPA
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model
Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Web Services: SOAP - WSDL, JAX-WS, RESTful - JAX-RS, Jersey
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, Jasper Reports 6.0, SSRS 5.0
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, TestNG, Mockito, Protractor, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Log4j
Tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
Fullstack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Integration of application.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Deployed and Monitored MicroservicesUsing Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Implemented Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, pipelines, Optional Interfaces etc.
- Developed UI web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS to display the data on the client side and calling the Rest API’s from backend
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed classes using Core java/Executor Service (multithreading, concurrency, memory management).
- Created Spring Boot withMicro Services utilizing RESTful API.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections, which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring- SecurityOauth-2.0.Added WS-Securityusing XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- PerformedHibernateframework optimization using Projection inCriteriaobject to query minimum columns to display data on dashboards.
- Utilized spring core, AOP andsecurityto build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Implemented Spring Cloud Config Server, Routing and Filtering to Microservices using Netflix Zuul.
- Developed spring boot applications for REST services and deployed in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Extensively used Spring Batch which uses Spring IOC dependencies, this is useful for developing batch processing.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existingmicroservicesusing Junit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Wrote SQL queries using PL/SQL,storedproceduresand enhanced performance by running explain plans and performed CRUD operations to MongoDB.
- UsedGitas Version Control System for the application.
- UsedPostmanto test performance of REST protocol.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
Environment: Java 1.8,J2EE, Git, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.x, Core Java, Rest, Web Services, CSS, EclipseRCP SASS, WSDL, JIRA 5.x/6.x, JMS, PostgreSQL, Spring Cloud, Spring batch, PCF, Apache JMeter, jQuery, JUnit, Docker, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Branchburg, New Jersey
Fullstack Java Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing, and documentation).
- Worked on Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Java Stream API and Concurrent Accumulators.
- Used Java 8 diamond operators, Java stream API, Collection API and Lambda expressions etc.
- Used Java 8, Lambda expressions (for code optimization and improved performance).
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Transitioning to microservices based approach to break huge monolith functionality wise in microservices.
- Good Knowledge in dynamic documentation of RESTful end points using Swagger API.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Design and develop microservices, JUnit test cases, and mock creation and fix defects.
- Developed the backend tier usingspringframework providing Dependency management.
- Developed REST API's using Spring WEB and spring boot, hosted all micro services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using theSpringBoot,SpringData with JPA.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Fullstack Java Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers configured using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & Application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, and security and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the crosscutting concerns.
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Singleton and Session Facade design patterns.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAP UI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing and consuming RESTFUL services based on JAX-RS.
- Implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects, able to modify the data received in the response.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, stored Procedures, triggers, and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Log4j logging mechanism for logging.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment with Maven.
- Used JIRA for defect and issue tracking and Used Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium.
- Analysis Design and Development, Testing and Production Support.
- Actively participated in the complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Designing and developing REST based Web service calls using JAX-RS.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core modules concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, JSF 2.0 with prime faces, spring and web services.
- Used Apache Log4j to archive log files as per formatting and archiving (both size and number).
- Creating JUnit test case design logic and implementation throughout application.
- Deployed applications as archived files and as exploded archive directories on WebSphere Server 7.5
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging the application.
- Used Clear Case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design.
- Implemented the service layer based on a spring container and exploited spring's IOC features for bean management.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC) concepts for developing an application and for obtaining the bean references in the spring framework.
- Developed various service codes to provision the client applications and configured them with Rest Web services.
- Interacted with the business teams, worked on modeling the database schema, and created Tables, SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Database Triggers.
- Proficient in CoreJavaconcepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Serialization, and JavaBeans.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Used Hibernate to interact with the oracle database by creating a persistence layer and used Hibernate in data access layer to update the information in database.
- Worked various Web Services like SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and used Log4J to capture log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed Shell Scripts used to monitor production applications, start and stop customJavaapplications.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate,Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, ANT, Log4J, Maven, Scala, CVS, Oracle, Windows, Linux, Net Beans, Apache Tomcat, SVN, DB2, MVC
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes