Senior Java Full Stack Developer Resume
New York, NY
- 8 years of experience in IT Industry as a Java/J2EE Developer involving in Analysis, Design, testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications dat use Java/J2EE technologies.
- Very strong conceptual and hands on programming skills in Core Java (multi-threading, data structures, persistence, reflection, designing applications).
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, SQS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB, through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and Kubernets.
- Develop integration techniques using the Apache camel and Apache ActiveMQ technologies and experience using Fuse/Apache Kafka as integration platform and Apache ActiveMQ as messaging platform.
- Experience in re-architecting monolith J2EE applications to Microservice Architecture and running them in different IAAS/PAAS environments
- Good knowledge in developing and deploying applications onJ2EEservers likeApache Tomcat/Web Logic/Web Spherefor deployment and customizingWAR/JARfile management for web applications.
- Developed various Angular 8/9 components, services and modules to implement features of the application.
- Expertise in design and development of Micro Services based Cloud Native systems using Spring Boot, Spring MVC Rest services, Spring cloud APIs like Eureka, Config Server, Circuit Breaker, Spring Security on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker Data centers and AWS Docker containers.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, Test and Deploy.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to avro format and fed intoKafkausingCamel.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages for Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Worked onAWS, High Availability Practices and deployingbackup/restore infrastructure
- Build Docker images via Bamboo which are deployed to Kubernetes pods
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Experience in using versioning software tools Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git and build management tools Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Knowledge in using chrome developer tools for code debugging.
- Responsible for front-end web development with Angular8/9 and back end API endpoints with SQL and Node JS. Worked on MySQL as the backend database.
- Worked extensively on Web services and the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and UDDI.
- Used Angular http service for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, and Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, DAO, ORM, MVC, IOC and AOP.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS for UI to render data faster dat involves complex and time consuming server side logic.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Worked with a backend service environment using Node JS and can install and manage modules using Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Expertise in Thread debugging, memory debugging, and code profiling to improve performance by developing more efficient code.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, XML: XSLT, DTD.
Web/Mobile Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, JSF, XML, XSLT, HTML5, CSS3, DOJO1.7, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Angular JS 2/4/6/8/9, Ionic Framework, Apache Wicket Framework, Bootstrap CSS Framework, Phone Gap
App/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Ionic Framework, Apache Wicket
Web Services: Web Services (SOAP), WSDL, REST, JAX RS
Tools: Maven, Log4J, Heidi SQL, Tortoise SVN, Jekyll
Developer IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Rational Application Developer, Android Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver
Version Control: SVN, GIT, IBM Rational Team Concert
Bug Reporting Tools: Junit, JIRA, Bugzilla
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, Apache POI
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite
Middleware: IBM WebSphere message broker
CMS: WordPress, Siberian CMS, PrestaShop.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed RESTFUL API’s in java with Spring MVC. Written JUNIT test cases for testing Java code.
- Implemented CI/CD for both front-end and back-end components. Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Involved in designing UI patterns and developing applications with the halp of Eclipse, Sublime text, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++.
- Used Kubernets concepts like services, pods and replica sets for container archest ration.
- Developed powerfulSingle Page Applicationand dynamic responsive Web Application withAngular 9.
- Participated in Agile Process/SCRUM Meetings. Developed detailed mockups, prototypes and wireframes to illustrate interface and design concepts of the website using Microsoft Visio.
- Profound experience in creating real time data streaming solutions usingApache Spark/Spark Streaming, Kafka and Flume.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Design, Develop and Deploy Highly available, highly scalable web applications, Using Various docker services such as AWS ECR, Terraform, AWS Aurora backed RDS instance, S3
- Configure Code pipelines and write build scripts to deploy UI code. Lead the Migration effort from On-Premise Servers to AWS.
- Worked on Migrating application into the AWS cloud and also involved in migrating Database to cloud.
- Used GIT as version management and GitHub as the repository
- Worked on POC concepts to move Monolithic Applications to Micro services using Spring Boot and NOSQL.
- Used web pack, babel and gulp for transpilation(compilation) configuration for typescript to be converted to java script.
- UsedAxiosin application to retrieve data fromBack-Endand to also performRESTFUL services.
- Used Jest and Enzyme for unit testing.
- Created multipleKubernetesClusters inAWSand deploying aDocker Imageon top of Kubernets Cluster for testing purpose.
- Used SQL navigator and PL/SQL for the database enhancement.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery, Node js.
- Experience in designing and developing cross platform mobile applications for various mobile platform like windows, android and iOS using Cordova / Phone Gap CLI builds.
- Collaborated with team of professionals in Agile Team and used GitHub for source code management and version control. Used Slack as a communication platform between team members.
- Involved in web application development for backend system usingAngular 8/9,Angular CLI,Web pack,HTML5, Type Script, WIJMO, SASSandCSS3.
- BuiltAngular 9components,UIservices to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided byAngular 9.
- Worked on Developing API’s with Java and integrate them with AWS API gateway service.
- IntegratedApache Kafkafor data ingestion.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery, Node js.
- Implemented Logging framework using Slf4J with Log4J.
- Involved in UI development for the application using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS.
- Involved in server side validation based on business rules by using hibernate validator and client side validation is done using Java Script.
- Well experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit
- Worked on improving the operational efficiency for corporate Finance treasury through integration and automation to maintain data consistency, data integrity and to grant users better access to data.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Evaluated converting the current implementation of the front-end to using React JS.
- Worked on SQL server 2016 migration from SQL Server 2012.
- Developed web services code for the system will either use services in connected applications to perform business operations.
- Hands on Experience in UtilizedKubernetesfor the run time environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy in an open source platform andSplunkdata flow, components, features and product capability.
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Created an on -the-fly configuration changes set up, with application saved in Node.js
- Developed micro services using Node.js as a server-side scripting language.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and new features tracking.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- UsedReact JSto create views to hook up models to theDOMand synchronize data with server as aSingle Page Application (SPA).
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Assisted in the implementation of the COTS reporting tool to integrate it with the existing software.
- Strong Understanding inDockerandKubernetes to deploy applications quickly and setup CICD pipeline.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local message driven beans (MDB) to interact to session using EJB.
- Designed and created the database tables and wrote SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions to access Database.
- Implemented applications using JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, XML, HTML, XHTML and Java Script on Windows environments.
- Experience with Docker Containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/containers and Kubernets.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used LESS for making CSS more maintainable.
- UtilizedAWSEC2to deployDockercontainers and Maintained Traffic using AWSElastic Load Balancers.
- Analysed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Worked on 5 verticals of an application on agile base development cycle with a By-weekly sprint.
- Implemented applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Created XML for deployment descriptors and integrated to validation files.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express.js, Require.js, React.js and Node.js.
- Worked on NoSQL DatabaseMongoDB2.x for transferring some of the schema less data.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Used Docker as a container tool to deploy the Micro services.
- UsedReact JSfor templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used GitHub for committing the code to repository.
Confidential, Florence, AL
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application usingAngular JS and Node js.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Worked on Microservice Architecture using Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers and Created private cloud using Kubernetes.
- Used JSON as a message exchanging format.
- Modified jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive apps on JSON response.
- Used Angular CLI for easy generation of component and service as well as application's minification and deployment.
- Created parameterized Cloud formation templates for provisioning various AWS resources like RDS, EC2 and S3 in various environments.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures using PL/SQL and for backend communication using JDBC in Oracle database.
- Used Log4j to capture the log dat includes runtime exception and for logging info and are halpful in debugging the issues.
- UsedMongoose APIto access theMongo DBfromNode JSand usedAngular CLI and NPMfor scaffolding theAngular 2/4Application.
- Developing unit test cases using J-Unit for testing functionalities and performed integration testing of the application.
- Worked onDocker hub, creatingDocker imagesand handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from the business and documentation of the enhancement of the project.
- Created an UML diagram dat includes Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams & use case diagrams as part of the application design using MS Visio tool.
- Configured Spring framework using the Spring core module to inject dependencies and Spring ORM module to use Hibernate to persist data into Oracle database.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Theback-end use Node JS, to provide RESTful API.
- Developed REST API to interact within Microservices and frontend using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Microservice Architecture using Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers and Created private cloud using Kubernetes dat supports DEV, TEST environments.
- Develop software app using Eclipse and deployed the app on IBM WebSphere server.
- Responsible for maintaining and expandingAWSinfrastructure usingAWS(EC2/EBS/S3)
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Micro Services, AWS, PL/SQL, Docker, JDBC, Spring, Angular, MS Visio, JSON, Log4j, Junit.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications dat run on EC2 instances
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller
- Used Selenium and SOAP UI for Open source web testing
- DevelopedRestfulServices with Java using Node.js. Coding for consuming theREST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and Easy Mock.
- Tested the performance of our API using SoapUI, Postman, and JMeter.
- Used Jenkins server for code monitoring during code integration phase.
- Utilize EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Spring framework MVC in the development of new modules based on requirements.
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful and thread safe.
- Involved in the creation of dynamic web pages with the use of JSP and HTML.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used JIRA for writing test cases
- Actively participated in design and development of multi-threaded server based on J2EE architecture
Environment: Java, UNIX, J2EE, XML, HTML5, Hibernate, Linux,Java Servlets, MySQL, JBOSS JPM, REST, AJAX, Maven, Web Services, Apache Tomcat, Windows XP.
- Involved in gathering initial software requirements for the application.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans dat uses MVC design paradigm.
- Developed MVC Model Classes which route submissions via Business Delegate to the appropriate business components and render retrieved information.
- Developed front-end using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Improved user interface of the application using CSS.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Singleton and used DTO's transfer the data.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Used J2EE design patterns, Data Access Object (DAO) for the business and integration Tier layer of the project.
- Involved in development of scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Code management with Version control SVN.
- Used Log4j logger tool for logging warnings and error messages.
- Developed REST APIs using Web API (REST API).
- Developed web services using Restful web services, WSDL, and XML.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
Environment: Java, J2/EE, Jdbc, Hibernate Oracle, Ms sql, my Sql, Windows, Linux.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes