Sr. Java Backend Developer Resume
- More than 8+ Years of experience in software development life cycle (SDLC):
- Software design and programming
- Database design and development
- Software Testing, debugging and deployment
- Excellent multi skilled professional wif full - fledged role as Business analyst, ninja Programmer and test automation engineer and certified Scrum master
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA wif various J2EE technologies Collections, Multithreading, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Web Services.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, session facade, Front Controller, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), MVVM.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including EJB 3.0/2.X (Entity Beans, Session Bean, Message Driven Beans), JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Spring Data, Spring boot, Spring Security, Apache Velocity tiles, API Design and development Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JSF, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, Java Beans, Swing, JavaFX, JDBC, XML, Networking, Threads, IO, JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in implementing SSL Certification and SSO using SAML2.0
- Experience developing event - driven micro-services using Spring boot 2.0 and Spring 5
- Expertise in health monitoring, Application performance, threading and effect of style of programming on CPU, Memory, Garbage Collection.
- Strong experience working wif relational databases such as Oracle 11g/9i and MySQL. Database design using MySQL work bench, experience PL-SQL, stored procedures and triggers.
- Design and development of integration workflows (micro services) using MuleSoft,
- Integration of distributed messaging wif Apache Kafka, integration of Apache Camel wif Kafka in various web projects.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch like Page
- Solid experience wif build Management tools like Gradle/Maven/ANT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins/Bamboo in automation build process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills wif critical thinking. Time bound and very organized individual.
J2EE Technologies: Core Java-8, Java-11, EJB3.0, SOAP, RESTful, JPA, Entity Beans
Python: Python, Python NLP, Python -DS (numpy, pandas, scikit, matlab), Airflow
Automation Testing: Junit5, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Cucumber, JMeter, SoapUI, Jenkins
Design Patterns: Singleton, Façade, DAO, Factory, Observer Pattern
Web Application Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Database: Oracle11, PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Server, SQL-Lite, TOAD, GraphQL
NoSQL: MongoDB, Elasticsearch 5.5
ETL Tools: Apache Nifi, Apache Airflow
Frameworks/Libraries: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Kubernetes, Servlets, NextJs, MuleSoft, LifeRay Portal Development
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Unix, Linux, MacOS
Source Control: Git, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Sr. Java Backend Developer
- Lead development of custom ETL scripts, components, and processes in JVM based languages Java and Groovy collaboration wif Solutions Architects to transform customers’ data to a DR standard format to be analyzed on Conduct Surveillance.
- Using Spring boot event based microservices to design an application to update teh policy model training.
- Followed test driven development (TDD) using JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock for Java and Spock framework for Groovy applications.
- Design, Developed and tested Nifi templates, to automate - configure and schedule pipelines
- Experience working in Python and Groovy scripts to transform unstructured data to Structured data
- Developed a SpringBatch application to transfer archives by creating source manifest files, to GCP and AWS s3 object stores.
- Hand-On experience working wif Apache Airflow, built dags and sub-dags in Python, created workflows, scheduled cron jobs.
- Lead electronic communication model training by understanding, configuring and working wif data scientists on NLP electronic communication AI models to find specific instances of secrecy, bribery, and other conduct issues Confidential large financial institutions.
- Created custom reporting application using Spring boot -Elasticsearch rest api as per teh business requirements.
- Experience working wif cloud object stores like AWS S3, GCP. Deploying docker containers in Kubernetes, Deploying using helm charts.
- Created java applications wif SOLID design principals to ensure quality, reliability, designing them to be scalable and have observability.
- Experience working wif spring boot application containerization, kubernates.
- Lead teh development of Dockering teh product along wif binaries Elasticsearch, Hadoop, MySQL
- Lead development of custom Conduct Surveillance key indicator lexicons to find customer specific conditions on which to alert and review
- Familiar wif modern tools like maven, bitbucket, sourcetree, bamboo, artifactory
- Follow agile processes to manage development tasks including Sprint Planning and Grooming, Scrum, Retros, and Jira card management to meet major milestones as set by teh PM and CSM.
Sr. Java Backend Developer
- Involved in design of Event-driven microservices rest API’s using Spring Boot in a three-tier applicationdevelopment.
- Involved in DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems using CI/CD Jenkins pipeline. Experience wif Linux based containers, Docker Images, orchestration wif Kubernetes. Experience working wif mesos/marathon environment for deploying spring boot application wif Discovery client - Eureka
- Experience working wif OpenShift PaaS 3.5v, monitoring application wif Hawkular metrics - wif in-built Cassandra database
- Experience working wif BPM tools - JBOSS JBPM, Flowable
- Experience working wif rules-based engine to generate Business performance metrics using JBoss- Drools
- Ensure 80% TDD test code coverage and quality check using SonarQube and BDD using cucumber framework.
- Generated Swagger based API’s documents for rest interfaces.
- Designed three types of microservices - Stateless, Persistence and Aggregator.
- Experience working on open source A.me. technologies - Alice Bot, Apache OpenNLP and Java Machine language libraries JAVA-ML
- Created Java based chatbot using opensource frameworks-AIML compilers
- Used Event-sourcing CQRS techniques to record teh object’s lifecycle to track teh movement of teh object for teh purpose of auditing. (Block -Chain -Model)
- Create autonomous BOTS, aggregating different microservices using Business Process Automation- autonomous agents working to process a business task.
- Experience in Monitoring and Alerting services using Application performance management tools like CA-APM SaaS based application to track teh performance.
- Experience working wif time series databases -Prometheus, Hawkular Metrics and graphing wif visualization tools -Grafana
- Using different python modules to Predict, forecast health parameters like CPU, Heap memory, GC time based on business operations to Predict and Prevention
- Experience working wif NoSQL database Couchbase DB and RabbitMQ server to send, subscribe different events.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, BPM, Angular, Ajax, jQuery, Bootstrap, Json, Servlets, XML, Tortoise SVN, JSP, Spring MVC, SSO, Maven, JMS, Agile Methodology, AWS, Amazon Cloud, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, Rest web services, JIRA, Log4J, JUnit, Linux, STS, Oracle, MongoDB.
Java Backend Developer
- Involved in design, planning and development of application from scratch and occasionally modifying teh code based upon teh business requirement
- Modified Enterprise Selling order application built upon spring boot-Kafka, enhanced teh application to be carrier neutral and rate shopping.
- Involved in different phases of testing like Unit Testing, regression, integration testing using VMWare.
- Extensively used Spring REST AND SOAP to develop Runnable Jar to get tracking Number for tracking, by consuming SOAP WS for FedEx Web Services and Restful WS for UPS Web Services.
- Monitored teh application log using Log4J.
- Involved in creating, modifying and tuning SQL queries, prepared statements and stored procedures used by teh application using PL/SQL developer and Oracle 11g SQL Developer
- Developed SSO by integrating teh LifeRay portal wif Shopper Trak application useful for District Managers by setting up SAML 2.0 Identity Provider. Teh SAML XML was enclosed and placed in HTTP request payload and POSTed to ShopperTrak SAML assertion URL
- Translated teh English based 42 applications to French, built on Struts. Extensively used teh ResourceBundle and Locale classes. Worked on Forms, databeans and Action classes and translated to multilingual applications.
- Integrated Struts and Spring based applications wif Oracle database using Spring JPA, Hibernate.
- Worked on Jasper Files, iTexts in generating PDF’s and XLS files.
- Authored several User Manuals and technical documentation for all applications developed.
- Tortoise SVN was used for checking-out and committing applications.
- Web Based application are deployed on Tomcat -7 server application manager.
- Successfully implemented integration of Spring-boot based ESB projects wif Apache Kafka for data transfer between teh remote store and head office.
- Gathered design requirements for development of novel application Physical Stock Count
- Prepared a Technical design document (TDD) UML, Application flow diagram. Elaborated on teh Use Cases based on Functional Requirement document(FRD) and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams
- Extensively used spring - data libraries to connect to database and Spring-Rest to develop Web Services to transmit teh store inventory to Jesta (head office database).
- Developed a software interface dat connects teh Audit application wif Scan device for data transfer in Python.
- Classified users into various groups and Audit application was secured using Spring - Security
- Developed a light standalone label/bar code printer application using teh JavaFX and Spring libraries wif Epson printing interface.
Environment: Windows 7, JAVA, JDK 1.6, Spring, MuleSoft ESB, Struts1.2, Jasper Reports, iTexts, SOAP UI, LifeRay6, SSO, Apache Kafka Junit, JIRA, Tomcat-7, Web Services SOAP-UDDI,WSDL,XML, Restful, Oracle 11g, Eclipse Kepler, Android Studio, Ant, Maven, Agile development SVN, KendoUI, Alpha 5,HTML-5,CSS,XML, AJAX, JSON
- Worked in an agile environment and involved in various application phases like design, development and testing.
- Developed teh web application using Spring Framework dat leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture, using hibernate and MySQL Database
- Developed spring configuration file to define beans, data source and Hibernate configuration properties.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework integrated wif Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on various web services, Creating and consuming SOAP AND Restful API’s using JAX-WS and JAX-RS annotations.
- Wrote JUnit test cases and performed Unit, regression and Integration testing.
- Used various JAX-RS Web Services using Jersey Framework to create Restful API’s, implemented methodology to test different Web Services.
- Extensively used XML Binding (JAXB) for mapping Java Objects for XML representations.
- Participated in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP, SAX, and DOM parsers
- Used Tortoise SVN for Source Control and Version Management
- Handled all teh client side validations, show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using Angular JS and JQUERY
- Implemented teh logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes