Java Developer Resume
Santa Clara, CA
- Software developer wif around 5 years of experience in building enterprise business web applications. Seeking opportunities to leverage my experience in building apps and keen learning skills to build tools dat have the potential to improve individual lifestyles.
- Experience in developing multi - tier distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, GRPC and REST based Web services.
- Experience in Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, predicate.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Reactor.
- Strong understanding of Microservices patterns - Circuit Breaker/ Hystrix,
- Experience in Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM and Spring Data.
- Proficient in unit testing using Junit, Mockito.
- Thorough noledge in SQL and experience in RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Extensive Experience in Data Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation and Administration of Database systems using Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience in Microservices development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience using Maven, Jenkins and Log4j tools.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating wif Spring Boot and CI/CD. wif building tools like Maven and logging framework like Log4J and used Splunk for analysis.
- Developed Python and Shell scripts to automate tasks.
- Experience working wif messaging queues like Kafka.
- Used Git for version control.
- Working experience wif operating systems like UNIX, Mac and Windows.
Frameworks: Spring Reactor, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Data
Web Services: REST, GRPC
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra
Version Control / Build Tools: Git, Maven
OS: Mac, UNIX, Windows
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Built a Java library to consume content from Single Source of Truth (SSOT) via REST API, and generate PDF documents such as Datasheet (DS) wif standard typesetting.
- Developed a web-based GUI wif Spring Boot, Bootstrap and Cassandra dat allows users to rearrange sections, insert & remove page breaks, include & exclude contents, etc. for documents.
- Trusted & used by 100+ users on 100+ projects per week.
- Automated the DS generation process for the Publishing team and improved the efficiency by 100x.
- Implemented a feature to generate a responsive web DS page. Coordinated wif the Web Team to apply the web DS page to the company website.
- Involved in migrating legacy code base for improved performance and efficiency, archiving 1000 TPS wif the help of GRPC and Spring Reactor (Spring Boot 2).
- Involved in developing services dat help reduce the activation time for devices.
- Used DSE Cassandra to support reactive nature of the application and to store the state of the order and devices.
- Worked on building backend REST APIs for sales dashboard used for reporting.
- Designed logic to fetch custom data based on the filters selected on the UI.
- Implemented persistent layer wif Oracle to build retry mechanism.
- Performed unit testing using testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito.
- Performed complete database operations for various layers using Spring Data JPA (ORM).
- Developed Python scripts to automate jobs and route requests to different environments.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap in creating the Application.
- Using GIT for software configuration management and version control.
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing using JUnit.
- Written test cases for all Controllers, Services and DAO layers and improving the code coverage (90%) wif Quality gate pass in SonarQube.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Using Log4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Taken care of Jenkins builds/deployments/Configurations in all level environments.
- Participated in noledge transfer activities for the new joiners on applications and helped them to settle down quickly in the project.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Handling and working wif the offshore team to achieve the targets for the project.
- Worked wif QA team for testing, troubleshooting issues and resolving defects.
Environment: Java8, GRPC, Python, Shell, Spring Boot 2, Cassandra, Oracle, Microservices, JUnit, Maven, Design Patterns, Splunk, Log4j, Git.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Implemented the project under Agile Project Management Environment and followed SCRUM iterative incremental model.
- Involved in design and development of report generating application using Microservices architecture reducing report generation time by 30%
- Implemented persistent layer wif Spring Data ORM to perform CRUD operations.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservice applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice wif Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and Netflix Eureka for Microservice Registration.
- Wrote Docker files to build Docker Images and run them on Docker container.
- Developed front-end for the application wif Angular JS, used controllers, services, filters and was involved in bug-fixes.
- Worked on ISO parser tool wif Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and trained in Technical Essentials and Architecture.
- Fixed sonar and find bug violations and bugs.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Developed and deployed scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins from one environment to another environment.
- Used Core Java concepts Collections, Generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading. PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Experience in maintaining a large number of files through version control tool like GIT.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used SonarQube for managing code quality.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, JUnit, Spring Boot, Easy Mock, Mockito, Spring Cloud, Kafka, Maven, XML, Design Patterns, Splunk, Log4j, Agile Methodology, Git.
Confidential, San Jose
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design, implementation and testing of the application.
- Used Socket.io along wif Node and Express to build the chat rooms for auctions.
- Used MongoDB for in-memory database to store the chats for an ongoing session.
- Responsible for choosing the best data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction
- Performed testing and resolved all technical issues arising in the application.
- Used Spring Boot to build various Microservices.
- Using Spring Framework implementeddependencyinjection, action classesthrough application Context XMLand initialized managed beans and services.
- Works on MV Frameworks like Bootstrap,
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Created and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAXB annotations.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Socket.io,Spring Boot, MySQL, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Git
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes