Full Stack Application Developer Iii Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- As a dedicated and knowledgeable professional with experience in application development using Java/J2EE and Angular, I seek to bring my abilities to add value to your organization.
- I am a self - motivated individual with a proven track record of success driving productivity and efficiency.
- Designs and implements an end-to-end data flow using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Addresses data integration, data repositories, and analytics.
- Contributes to all phases of System Development Life Cycle Analysis (SDLC).
- Resolves arising problems and issues, collaborating with team members and independently.
Java and J2EE: Spring Boot, Angular, Typescript, Microservices
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer, Teradata, MongoDB
Message Broker: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
Senior Software Developer
- Involved in the implementation of Market Data reconciliation application utilizing microservices architecture.
- Developed UI components to support the business users to complete the reconciliation of the external and internal data using Angular framework.
- Collaborated with the QA team to assist with the creation of test cases.
- Developed technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation details.
- Coordinate with business operations team, gathering and analyzing requirements to achieve goals.
- Coordinate with production releases and involved in production support.
Confidential — Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Application Developer III
- Built icmQ Application using Spring Boot as Microservices, RabbitMQ, Thymeleaf and Bootstrap.
- This is a Real-Time application that unloads the claims from Oracle Claim Store as soon as they are processed, packages them in a JSON format and publishes to RabbitMQ instance, which are consumed by the downstream processes.
- Along with that it also consumes the responses from RabbitMQ, loads to Oracle Claim Store and does a reconciliation.
- This application also has a front-end, to simplify the operations for the Production Support Team to generate reports and perform any ad-hoc tasks.
- Containerized the Spring Boot applications using Docker and deployed in Swarm mode. Also, implemented a reverse proxy to enable sticky sessions for the Operations UI.
- Migrated the micro services stack to AWS.
- Implemented REST API and used Swagger descriptions.
- Implemented the data model for the icmQ Application to maintain and control the data flow between two separate Oracle databases.
Confidential — Boston, MA
Senior Application Developer
- Create Index and Security loaders for loading of vendor feeds into data warehouse effectively.
- Establish and maintain RITS Extracts consumed by downstream business processes.
- Oversee implementation of Custom Blend tools, blending multiple indices.
- Tune Oracle Packages, eliminating unnecessary data processing and improving logic to minimize execution time.
- Manage and support RITS Benchmark Browser front-end Java based User Interface tool for RITS Data access.
- Provide maintenance screens on Struts MVC framework, creating new Java classes and JSPs maintaining vendor mapping data on Benchmark Browser.
- Direct RITS Index Linking project, linking multiple different version indices into one index family.
- Utilized multiple jqWidgets to extract and display data on webpage, including design and development.
- Produce custom loader pages on in-house custom built WorkFlow tool, integrating underlying Oracle Stored Procedures for sequential execution.
- Create triggers to capture updates and deletes on active tables, aiding audit scheme development.
Confidential — Baltimore, MD
- Implemented process to synchronize data between data warehouse and reporting mart.
- Assisted QA team, creating difference graph to compare any two given datasets and produce required results in Excel spreadsheet.
- Established reconciliation process for feeds coming in from DST Sales Connect vendor, reconciling files and sending out automated email status updates.
- Formulated new jobs and boxes in Autosys and UNIX based custom file watchers.
- Wrote bcp in/out scripts for easy extraction from MSSQL server gables, facilitating testing of data loaded into tables.
- Served as a point of contact for off-shore resources.
Confidential — Wilmington, DE
- Implemented business rules, writing Oracle PL/SQL Functions and Procedures.
- Maintained and optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Wrote wrapper-shell scripts to schedule jobs in production environment.
- Created schedules for job automation using Tivoli Work Scheduler and created scripts to extract schedule and job definitions from Tivoli server.
- Inserted records from Oracle to Teradata using DBLinks.
- Created Implementation documents for testing and production environments, and triaged defects raised in QA testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes