Senior Java Full Stack Developer Resume
- Professional Java/J2EE Software Developer with 8+ years of focused experience of Web based applications with provisioning of groundbreaking and customized solutions to meet capricious industry requirements.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Developed web - based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Proven ability in creating page Objects, data driven, keyword driven automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Junit, Selenium Web Driver, Mockito, Groovy Spock, TestNG Testing, Cucumber, Ant, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers and Kafkabrokers
- Solid Experience in creating a Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: & Framework Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, Apache CXF, SOAP UI, GWT, Jersey.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP, Web Logic Server and Apache Camel
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2.
NO SQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ CI Tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
Platforms: Windows, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, IAM)
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in Agile methodology.
- Participated Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection. Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Implemented Spring Boot with Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Refactored Microservices to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes in Oracle DB.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developedRESTfulweb services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Developed React JS custom directives, working on attribute level, element level, class level directives.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernates and JQuery.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Implemented data access layer i.e. DAO Classes using Hibernate as an ORM tool and configured xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Develop Docker based microservices deployment modules with Jenkins 2.0
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitorAWSresources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Created event driven jobs using AWS tolls like S3, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS and AWS Lambda with Java 8.
- Deployed applications into Continuous Integration environments likeJenkinsto integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing and implemented test cases in JUnit.
- UsedJIRA tool forIssue/bug tracking, monitoringof work assignment in the system.
- Developed Git controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications.
- Deployed the war file of the enterprise application on WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client and fixed deployment issues.
- Created multiple Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster for testing purpose.
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch andKafkato scale automatically when needed.
- Developed Spring boot applications and microservices and deployed them on AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IPs.
- Created build and deployment pipelines that leverage CICD processes and tools including GIT, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Worked with AWS Infrastructure teams for configuring security groups and access controls.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
Confidential, Patskala, Ohio
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and that meets accessibility of web browser Implemented MEAN stack architecture using next generation technologiesAngular, Express, Node js and Mongo DB.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use Java 1.8 featuresLambdaand Streams in particular.
- Involves in the design and development ofRESTfulWebServicesusing Apache CXF.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular 9
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular 6/8
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- BuiltAngular 8/9components,UIservices to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided byAngular 8/9.
- Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java 1.8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- ImplementJava1.8features including Lambda, Advanced for each loop, and Streams.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, Test and Deploy.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Developed reusable Angular 4 components which are compatible with latest versions of Typescript and angular CLI.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring and extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Defined new validations through Angular 2/4 for the form field validation implemented through HTML 5.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Vue.js, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, JSON, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, RESTful, HQL, SQL, IBM WebSphere Server, Oracle, JMS, JNDI, Maven, RMI, Eclipse IDE, UML, JIRA, Tortoise SVN, LINUX.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS).
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed the GUI using HTML, CSS and JSP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users, Data Modeling, Designing and Developing Tools using J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB, and Servlets.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Writing database queries on Oracle and Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Used WebSphere Application server to deploy the applications.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Used CVS as a version control tool.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as MVC framework, Servlets, JSP and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created Data Source and deployed web application in the WebSphere application Server.
- While using spring as Application Level Framework, hibernate is used as persistence Framework.
- Design and implementing Model view controller (MVC) architecture usingspringframework.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configuredHibernatefiles.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done byJIRA.
- Implemented the presentation layer using Struts MVC framework.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database usingSQL Queries, PL/SQLStored procedures, triggers, and packages onOracledatabase.
- UsedSVNas version control system for source code and project documents.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes